Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

yes, but I thought you couldn't get it shipped to the US from Amazon.

I had to get it from bol.de

Not sure about that, I know it was like that in the beginning because EM4 wasn't released in the US. But if you make one for Bol.de I'll add it to the other one. That way we have both websites covered.

well with LA mod, it translates almost everything, and I am working on translating almost everything else :)

Alrighty then. I might get it soon, but I have alot of other things that I just bought: A house close to a fire station in Roseville with a pilot buddy, a jet ski, and an old Beechcraft King Air on floats. It may sound like I'm rich but I bought them with the help of my pilot buddy, Jake.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Like I said, great map, can't wait to see an update, and watching and watching and eating and watching :popcorn::12:

Alrighty then. I might get it soon, but I have alot of other things that I just bought: A house close to a fire station in Roseville with a pilot buddy, a jet ski, and an old Beechcraft King Air on floats. It may sound like I'm rich but I bought them with the help of my pilot buddy, Jake.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Like I said, great map, can't wait to see an update, and watching and watching and eating and watching :popcorn::12:

And a few hundred pounds later.........LOL :smoke:

Can we have a UFO crash and then have crowd control, and make some of the crowd be wearing tin foil hats?

What a SPACE Cadet............LOL

Should be possible.

It wouldnt be complete with out the UFO Investigation unit though! I found it the other day. It was a fake department and they drove a crown vic, all black and said UFO investigation unit in orange writing some where on the back. It's only proper ya know.

just kidding

=o maybe you can put this ub3r awesome car in the mod (civil) This is ub3r realistic

http://images.loqu.com/photos/481/334/the-...-god-is-not.jpg

on topic: i cant wait for more screenshots

Controversy TIME! :popcorn:

Anywho, perhaps we should leave the satire to the comedians. The comedians being Hoppah and the other mods and admins.

i have no clue just found it on google 3d whatever it is called :12:

3D warehouse. Found plenty of good models for the Roseville mod.

On topic: Like I said before and before, nice map and can't wait for the next update or pic.