Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Hey, it has been said somewhere that Mikey (and possibly others) will be wrecking the newly made cars for the car accidents, so I can't wait to see a charger wrapped around a tree (hint hint)

if you mean like new style besides car crash, then I am not sure, I read some chatter about it, but I don't think it was ever said if there is any plans for a bigger, or different kind of accident.

Hey, it has been said somewhere that Mikey (and possibly others) will be wrecking the newly made cars for the car accidents, so I can't wait to see a charger wrapped around a tree (hint hint)

That would be cool if that was in the map, because I can kind of picture it right now. :)

Progress. A screenshot I took in Photoshop of the ground texture. Most area's where you see concrete are done, so the grassy area's are still empty:

screen08n.th.jpg

Hoppah, Love the new station, I do think they are a bit too close to each other. Also If I wanted to reskin my firefighters to be wearing there navy blue uniform, when i hit the button to put on SCBA, will they switch to turout gear. The real fire department does not do everything in turnout gear. One last question, how do you change the tones in the station, and can you make a different tone for each type of call, so like a structure fire call the dispatcher guy would say "Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine 11, Truck 1, Medic 1, and Rescue 1 respond to the structure fire." Then I would sound the alarm and the exact same thing would be played.

Mike

CCFES

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW BA MAP BRO!!!!!!

Like Hoppah has said before. This is just a game. It's not a simulator. Also, you are correct, firefighters don't generally hang around in their turnouts, BUT again this is a game. I am willing to bet that 90% of the people that have the game don't even see/use the firefighters unless it is time to send them out to something. Even though the FFs in station uniforms were nice, they were actually pretty useless...

Very nice work Hoppah, and you too, Martijntjuh, on the car. I'm really looking foward to the new "theme". (Map, cars, buildings, etc.). :)

Keep up the good work guys!

And I have to wonder, Hoppah, how much time do you spend on this a day? It seems like a full-time job for you.

Very nice work Hoppah, and you too, Martijntjuh, on the car. I'm really looking foward to the new "theme". (Map, cars, buildings, etc.). :)

Keep up the good work guys!

And I have to wonder, Hoppah, how much time do you spend on this a day? It seems like a full-time job for you.

On average? 30 mins per day I think. Besides my study I also have a job and I'd like to other things too.

On average? 30 mins per day I think. Besides my study I also have a job and I'd like to other things too.

So ...... let's see ......, what is an average hourly pay rate ? ..... multiply by 0.5 ....., then multiply by 365 days in the year (yeah ..... I know about leap years ! - this is just a rough estimate).

Now we're was I ? ..... :gruebel: ..... Oh yeah ..... how many years have you been working on this for now Hoppah ? ..... Now ..... the grand total that we owe you is ..... ..... ..... ..... :ohm #@*!

- I don't suppose you would take a cheque ? ..... No ..... well, I better start passing around the collection tin :juggle:

Thank you so much for all your time and effort, ..... the cheque is in the mail. :12:

Here is the finished gas station, Hoppah can deal with adding it to the game because frankly, I'm lazy and it's the weekend as far as I'm concerned, he can go thru the nightmare. I tried for a bit and got tired of it, so yeah here is the gas station.

*edit, roof isnt blotched like that... wonderful thank you :danke: to capture tool and JPG format for making it nice and blotchy

Here is the finished gas station, Hoppah can deal with adding it to the game because frankly, I'm lazy and it's the weekend as far as I'm concerned, he can go thru the nightmare. I tried for a bit and got tired of it, so yeah here is the gas station.

Very Nice! wish gas was that cheap around here :prop:

Ya'll are probrably too young to remember the good old days when gas was reasonable enough you didn't have to sell your soul to the station to get it.... But it was either that or I was going to do the price as ARM LEG EYE

Guest blwoods0
Ya'll are probrably too young to remember the good old days when gas was reasonable enough you didn't have to sell your soul to the station to get it.... But it was either that or I was going to do the price as ARM LEG EYE

I can remember around $1.50. And I was a kid :P