Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Hoppah, don't know if you've been paying attention to all the other mod topics, but in the paradise city mod topic they mentioned something about a cherry picker to replace the engineer car and I thought that such vehicles cannot be uncommon in LA, somewhere along the lines of something like this:

georgia-power-truck.JPG

Hoppah:

I wasn't sure if the v1.9 mod will include all these following mods:

• Lightbar Mod
  • Sosi and Warning Lights
  • Stretchers

I have these installed in my current configuration but wasn't sure if I needed to hang on to these files or if the new LA Mod will include all of these. If this has been asked already, please pardon me.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Hoppah:

I wasn't sure if the v1.9 mod will include all these following mods:

• Lightbar Mod
  • Sosi and Warning Lights
  • Stretchers

I have these installed in my current configuration but wasn't sure if I needed to hang on to these files or if the new LA Mod will include all of these. If this has been asked already, please pardon me.

Of course.. why not... They've been there since LA Mod 1.0 for EM3.. why remove it in EM4's 1.9?

Whenever, I've installed EM4, the first mod installed is the Mod 1.8, and then afterwards, I would install those three other mods. I'm asking if those three will be included in Mod 1.9 or would I need to install those separately after I install Mod 1.9?

Stage 1:

New models: 100% (excluding the new vehicles)

Map texture: 99%

Added objects: 99%

Stage 2:

Traffic: 99%

Paths: 100%

Streets: 100%

Events: 99%

Triggers: 100%

Virtual objects: 100%

Stage 3:

Testing: 60%

Getting Close! cant wait :D

The first LA mod for Emergency 4 was v1.0 and released in August 2005. Every other version replaced the previous version. As well as v1.9 which will just replace v1.8. That make installing the mod easier as you have to install only 1 package for the whole mod. I personally hate update patches and stuff. I am not sure what the lightbar mod is, but the siren script has been edited for v1.9.