w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

i has got some problems on the highway. two taxi's rammed (not like a accident mission) and i got a very large traffic jam.

well you get them > :police: over there and fix the trafic jam...

Guest pappy02us

I love the new map, so much to do. But since I started using the new version I have been getting CTDs at random. Not sure why. There doesn't seem to be any reason. Anyway I've included some logs.

log.zip

I got Emergency 4 Deluxe.

Ok, well then you have to tell me witch road and from where to where. (maybe some screens) I can't fix all, because the pathfinder of em4 is responsable for that, but I will look at it.

I love the new map, so much to do. But since I started using the new version I have been getting CTDs at random. Not sure why. There doesn't seem to be any reason. Anyway I've included some logs.

This looks like your problem (I think)

OpenGL vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

OpenGL renderer: ATI MOBILITY RADEON XPRESS 200

renderer-string: ATI;RD;RDN

The map is heavier (graphicly) then the normal map (more models etc), and you are playing this on a notebook? (If I look at your graphic card) So I think that is the problem.

Guest pappy02us

Yeah, It is a notebook. I play when I have nothing to do at work(it make me look busy) :1046275747_biggthumpup: . If that's the problem I'll live with it until I upgrade.

It makes me sad that I will never get these events D: I love the small things..

It's coming up in version 1.2. But first I need to fix some major issues.. I added the bridge, but they don't see it, only if they stand next to it, so I will have to figure out what is wrong there. Little bit frustrating

i was wondering if you could change the spawn point for the police station? what i mean is when i call a police car for example, to the center of the map it goes to the end of the driveway and stops. but when i manually move it to the the main road that the station's front is on it will go anywhere. so maybe instead of it spawning to the end of the driveway could you make it at the road? ty

i was wondering if you could change the spawn point for the police station? what i mean is when i call a police car for example, to the center of the map it goes to the end of the driveway and stops. but when i manually move it to the the main road that the station's front is on it will go anywhere. so maybe instead of it spawning to the end of the driveway could you make it at the road? ty

Happens to me to.

Same here, except mine doesn't go anywhere on the north part of the map. Not to be a pain in the @$$ but when abouts do you think 1.2 will be available? I can't play freeplay anymore because of the bug where the units don't move, so i'm just sticking with the missions. Thanks.

em4freak

I like the highway, it certainly makes an interesting challenge but I have problems around the roadworks, if there's any drama there one of the markers (cone thingys) can fall over to block the single eastbound lane. How do I stop this or how can I move the marker. Similarly, there's debris on the westbound outside lane that stops lorries causing an unmovable traffic jam.

Witch version of em4? > 911/FR ?

Happens to me to.

Same here, except mine doesn't go anywhere on the north part of the map. Not to be a pain in the @$$ but when abouts do you think 1.2 will be available? I can't play freeplay anymore because of the bug where the units don't move, so i'm just sticking with the missions. Thanks.

em4freak

911/FR has a pathfinding problem with my map and I am trying to fix that. And when it will be available? Well when it's finished. I am still wondering if this problem also existed in 1.0 ? (in combinaton with 911/FR)

I like the highway, it certainly makes an interesting challenge but I have problems around the roadworks, if there's any drama there one of the markers (cone thingys) can fall over to block the single eastbound lane. How do I stop this or how can I move the marker. Similarly, there's debris on the westbound outside lane that stops lorries causing an unmovable traffic jam.

Can't you move some of it with a firefighter? I thought you could...

Can't you move some of it with a firefighter? I thought you could...

Indeed, you can move those things with a firefighter

Ok, I managed to get my vehicles moving, but after about 20 minutes of playing, my game completely crashes. I was just working on an MVA (where the car goes off the bridge) and right when the crane got the car out of the water, the game crashed. I only got through 3 events too which really sucked. Is this a bug or just a one time thing? Thanks.

em4freak

You know, today I played the game for about 2 hours (without crashes) to test it. I got all kind of events that there are and everything worked fine (version 1.2 > and its'nt released yet) I just don't understand that you guys have that many problems. Allright there is a big issue with 911/FR but I hope that it's fixed in 1.2.

And offcourse that game crashes sometimes, but lets be honest, did a emergency verhicle never got stucked in the standard freeplay map? Did it never crashed? Did they alway's found the fasted route? Well I don't think so. The game engine isn't that good, I am trying to let this map work on that .... game engine, but I can't fix everything, I didn't made the game and I started with this map with just as much knowledge as you guys have from em4 modding so plz go easy on me. I am doing my best and I know itsn't perfect but he, you got it for free. What do you wan't more?

I you want to help me, then say witch version of em4 you have, add the logfile if possible, or make a screenshot of the problem. I can't explain every without any details on the problem. I can't fix anything if I don't know what causes the problems.

911/FR has a pathfinding problem with my map and I am trying to fix that. And when it will be available? Well when it's finished. I am still wondering if this problem also existed in 1.0 ? (in combinaton with 911/FR)

emergency4freak and i both use 911 first responders

Guest lord_bonev

Good job for new updated map, now it's very nice to play it. I find one new bug. To police station when vehicles come they rototating and start drive back. Maybe later i can explain better :)

emergency4freak and i both use 911 first responders

well then that's the problem. There is something different in that version. But maybe it's fixed in 1.2.