w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Guest EliasEliasElias

Quite strange, I have this problem when I have it installed like you said in the readme : The textures are not at a good place and some objects are in the road or something simillar...

post-2544-1224429182.jpg

post-2544-1224429259.jpg

post-2544-1224429341.jpg

post-2544-1224429424.jpg

Thank you very much for your help,

Elias

Quite strange, I have this problem when I have it installed like you said in the readme : The textures are not at a good place and some objects are in the road or something simillar...

Thank you very much for your help,

Elias

:wall:

From the start post, the line above the download links:

You need to download both files at the moment! I will fix this later this week!

So make sure you downloaded both files, and copied and replaced both files in you mod\los angeles mod v1.7\maps

The pathways are really messed up, police and fire are having way to much trouble making it to any scene and most of the time they dont even respond they just sit there, are you going to fix this?

The pathways are really messed up, police and fire are having way to much trouble making it to any scene and most of the time they dont even respond they just sit there, are you going to fix this?

I really don't know what you mean. First time that I hear this, and I need much more details on this one. Witch scene / event where they responding to and from where?

Not responding has nothing to do with the map, the gives them only some streets to drive on.

From the station sometimes they dont respond, they cant find their way to the place and especially the engine and ladder truck, when I click on them and send them south on a road they just turn their lights and sirens on and dont move

is 1.1 out now or not?

News!

19-10-2008 - NEWS UPDATE ABOUT 1.1

I have just modified that startpost and added the change list for version 1.1. The new version isn't released yet, it is still being tested. I am hoping for a release as soon as possible.

I need to remodel the camp-ground area. THe problem with the ambulance that it can't find his way back, is better but still not perfect.

The only way is to lower the entrance so that is going to take some work.

@w00d: I have created an LACityWorks and LAToCityWorks script that works just like the fire station with the exception of when the tow truck is loaded it will unload and delete the object it was carrying so you can achieve your objective. Once you have edited your map and we get Hoppah's permission you can send the map to me (need to edit the map as well as add the script) and I can edit it for you and send it back.

Regards

James

@w00d: I have created an LACityWorks and LAToCityWorks script that works just like the fire station with the exception of when the tow truck is loaded it will unload and delete the object it was carrying so you can achieve your objective. Once you have edited your map and we get Hoppah's permission you can send the map to me (need to edit the map as well as add the script) and I can edit it for you and send it back.

Regards

James

Let me get back to you later on this point. But I am interested ;).

well one version is released....

Is it available for 911 FR and if so I could use some detailed installation instruction after i download what to overwrite and what to do b/c I tried to get this to work with 1.0 but everytime i click endless game it would loat very fast the screen would turn black and i would here the game music and after 3 seconds it would close the program. Hope its release soon, (like today 10/20/08) Thanks bro Looks great

Mike

Hey Wood.

You did some great work on the new map! Nice to have an army base and city works area! :)

But i got one question, in freeplay i only get medical calls and car fire calls, in both Endless game and challenging. Do you know how to fix it? or its a kind of bug? Thanks for your time!

Hey Wood.

You did some great work on the new map! Nice to have an army base and city works area! :)

But i got one question, in freeplay i only get medical calls and car fire calls, in both Endless game and challenging. Do you know how to fix it? or its a kind of bug? Thanks for your time!

i got the same :1046275897_teufel:

well I had a accident last night, but I noticed it to that there are less accidents..

still testing..

About the accidents: I think it has something todo with one of the events (accidents) that are in the map, but I have to figure out witch one.

I also notice less hostage, demostrations, child missing and birdflu events.. :s:help:

Well I tested the map for an hour or so. Didn't get any car accident :( Changed some settings for the freeplay map but still no luck. ) Well almost al the other events, earthquake, stolencar, bom, offcourse some health issues, fire's, gas explotions..

The weird thing is that the log say Freeplay: car accident found and Freeplay: car accident attachment found ( alot of it) so it see the events. But that's all I can find on it. So I have to postpone the release of 1.1 untill I found the problem.

Well I tested the map for an hour or so. Didn't get any car accident :( Changed some settings for the freeplay map but still no luck. ) Well almost al the other events, earthquake, stolencar, bom, offcourse some health issues, fire's, gas explotions..

The weird thing is that the log say Freeplay: car accident found and Freeplay: car accident attachment found ( alot of it) so it see the events. But that's all I can find on it. So I have to postpone the release of 1.1 untill I found the problem.

That's fine, just work all the kinks out and we'll wait patiently. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying we appreciate a new map being made for us all to use. It's brilliant! Thanks

em4freak

Yea I get the same thing I wasnt sure if it was something i did wrong. I only get medical calls car fires and light problems nothing else. I have put at least 10 hours into you map so I dont think that I will either.