w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

The redirection bug is allready fixed in 1.1. But the other one.. I am not sure if I know what you mean. A screenshot would be very nice for that one. Hope you can send me one within 2 or 3 houre, because then I have some time to fix somebugs..

Here is the screenshot. Hope this helps understanding.

post-1441-1224254236.jpg

The people can't get past it. They can only pass it one way but not the other...

Here is the screenshot. Hope this helps understanding.

post-1441-1224254236.jpg

The people can't get past it. They can only pass it one way but not the other...

o there, yeah it happend to me before, but somehow I got past there without the help of a firefighter. But I will fix it ;)

Can someone with the normal version of EM4, so not with the deluxe version, make a screenshot of the harbor with the market and water on it for me??

To be more specific: the corner of the harbor near the fountain. I am wondering how the wall of the harbor is looking by people that have only then normal version and not the deluxe one..

You have to move it to the emergency folder, and then mods. Move the unzipped file there and overwrite the older one. This should work :)

But you need to download both maps for it to work. Normal map and deluxe map in this topic.

But How do I put it in to the LA mod 1.7 map and overwrite it? :machkaputt:

I really don't understand,

so I have to download the deluxe map aswell, I'll do that, but then even so, how do I overwrite things?

I'm useless with these things :1046276030_flop:

Can someone with the normal version of EM4, so not with the deluxe version, make a screenshot of the harbor with the market and water on it for me??

To be more specific: the corner of the harbor near the fountain. I am wondering how the wall of the harbor is looking by people that have only then normal version and not the deluxe one..

Here it is :)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/Si...ap-fountain.jpg

But How do I put it in to the LA mod 1.7 map and overwrite it? :machkaputt:

I really don't understand,

so I have to download the deluxe map aswell, I'll do that, but then even so, how do I overwrite things?

I'm useless with these things :1046276030_flop:

You need to have a zip program. I suggest you download TugZip first. Then it will be easier for me to guide you. Download it from here: http://www.tugzip.com/index.php?page=downloads

Press on the country closest to you and then download. Then follow the instructions on screen.

When you have downloaded it, install it. Follow the description you get.

Ok, so now you download both maps again (easiest that way). Remember to save them, it doesn't really matter where you put them.

When they are downloaded it should be automatically opened in TugZip. Then you right-mouse-click on the file called "Los Angeles mod v1.7" (if Im not wrong). Press extract, you will now get a new window opened.

You put it in /My Computer/Harddrive/Program Files/Sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4/Mods/Los Angeles Mod v1.7. Now you will be asked if you want to overwrite the file.

Press "Yes".

Do this again with the other file.

If this didn't work. Please tell me and I will try to help you. :)

Guest lord_bonev

A bug, maybe... When i pause the game (freeplay mode) and minimize for little time she crash.

Sry for my bad english, i hope that somebody is undestand me :P

A bug, maybe... When i pause the game (freeplay mode) and minimize for little time she crash.

Sry for my bad english, i hope that somebody is undestand me :P

Games often crash when minimalizing them, because they have to SWITCH from the game engine to your desktop.

Guest lord_bonev
Games often crash when minimalizing them, because they have to SWITCH from the game engine to your desktop.

Ok, thanks for fast answer :) But this is for the f1rst time with emergency 4, however.

For some reason, the new freeplay maps just don't like the resolution switch. When I quit my freeplay game and try to return to the main menu, I get a CTD - although it works fine with Hoppah's original freeplay maps.

No big deal, it actually saves me a couple steps. ;D

****NEWS UPDATE****

Due the many changes that I am making to the map, will there be no release tonight, maybe tomorrow (saturday). I am moving the firestation, adding new houses, fixed all the bugs (if possible), adding some new events. So you will have to wait, but it will be worth it.

Guest lord_bonev
****NEWS UPDATE****

Due the many changes that I am making to the map, will there be no release tonight, maybe tomorrow (saturday). I am moving the firestation, adding new houses, fixed all the bugs (if possible), adding some new events. So you will have to wait, but it will be worth it.

Great news w00d! I can't wait for new update :P

@Madman

thx for answer :)

****NEWS UPDATE****

Looking foward to it, looks great. I have 911 FR and when the new one comes out I may need some detailed installation help. Thanks bro

No release to day either. I am hoping for sunday night. The map is now being tested by two persons. If no major bugs are coming out of that, then I will release it sunday night when I am home.

plz don't ask for the map, or for sending you the files so you can test it.

No release to day either. I am hoping for sunday night. The map is now being tested by two persons. If no major bugs are coming out of that, then I will release it sunday night when I am home.

plz don't ask for the map, or for sending you the files so you can test it.

great to hear :)

take your time with the map, rather no bugs and release next year than too many bugs and release now :)

great to hear :)

take your time with the map, rather no bugs and release next year than too many bugs and release now :)

I will ;) but i will also keep you guys updated

hi w00d, i have a problem. i don´t have any events to respond to

and i´ve found a bug, de city works doors don´t close

Ehh there are no doors at the cityworks. So there is nothing to close..