w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

I love the freeway accidents, i had the car transporter,the bus the cars,and i so love the gas fires,it took 4 fully loaded engines and lots of cooling,but the explosions were phaw.....sweet man

So I am right, the map works fine now in 911/FR ? Because I don't here complain anymore about not moving vehicles...

And nice to hear that you guys like the map

I have 911:FR, how do I edit the files to remove the hydrant & electrical box events? Thanks. @Wood, your map is awesome. Keep up the good work.

umm. wouldnt you go into specs of la mod and open the e4m file of freeplay and edit it? i am just wondering though because wood never added and specs file to download.

So I am right, the map works fine now in 911/FR ? Because I don't here complain anymore about not moving vehicles...

I did have one fire truck rocking back and forth in one place,but i aint seen again,about the bridge thing,soz about dat,i re-installed again and it worked,missed a Vista tick box when i installed the floor zip,as i said olny seen the tech hydrant bug,but i can wait,and sometimes freeway accidents get a bit conjested,but it think that an EM4 issue anyway,and usually getting more cops to the scene helps....lol

And i cant see where to change hydrant events,i guess my electric boxe events dont happen as i editted specs to remove eletrical faults of any kind form occuring....

One thing, I never get highway accidents. I played for 35 mins, but I did get a few small accidents. How long does it usally take for the accident to happen? :WTF:

Ya the map rocks, so much better than old one!

I don't know if this is actually a bug, but when yo tell multiple fire trucks to moive some where (i.e. all of fire station 1) and they get stuck where ever they are, and will not move.

Already talked about. :willnicht:

When I saw water main breaks I was happy :D, But then I couldn't repair them D: ... Then things got worse.. A lot my units just stop dead cold in the road, causing traffic jams I just got annoyed with it and stopped. Happy for the attempt to give us new events.. but it needs work..

Update:

You made the news. (Oh Da nose, Red tape!)

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...amp;#entry59324

(Yeah, Bordem made me wrote it..)

One thing, I never get highway accidents. I played for 35 mins, but I did get a few small accidents. How long does it usally take for the accident to happen? :WTF:

Ya the map rocks, so much better than old one!

Im using EM4 UK edition

I think it depends on what other stuff happens,i have edited the specs on my game so i only get frie,suicide,rabid dog and demo incidents,and upped the frequency of the accidents,so 35 minutes i wouold say is not a longtime if you have every event available to happen

Bug reports

A suicide drowning event happens in the river,and shows up the red cross,but get there no person in the river,tried using rescue chopper to hoist all people awy from edge,but nothing,and it fails,i though i had got screenshot,but did not,so will get one

Mainly on freeway police traffic control does not always work,set them up with baton and traffic just stops

Some of the routes the fire trucks take is the long route and then sometimes they just give up,but i think this maybe a game bug not a mod bug

and the hydrant bug

No complaints though,but all this info helps for you to maybe fix some of it,i tend to play this a lot so i see the bugs quick.....lol

More maps please.....

OK, so today I was bored and thought of an idea. Since on EM4 Deluxe you can play the Original freeplay map(AKA 911:FR Map) and Deluxe Freeplay Map,

I Completely reinstalled the LA Mod so there were no possible issues with the mod. I then Downloaded the New FreePlay Floor and the Regular Freeplay map(same as the one you would use for 911:FR). and installed it like normal. I started up the game and mod and selected to play the original map and sure enough W00ds map loaded up without a hitch. Now here is where it gets interesting.

NONE of the glitches present in 911:First Responders happened in any of the games I have played. The trucks don't get stuck, there is no delay when the crews try to enter the hospital or for the ambulance to leave the hospital on a patrol or return to quarters. Everything seems to work perfectly.

Basically it seems that all these glitches are a 911:FR issue to me, it seems to have nothing to do with the map, pathways, etc.

The Big question that needs to be figured out is what is different between EM4 and 911:FR. Atari must have changed something when they ported it over to english. The biggest thing that sticks out in my mind is that horrible SECUROM Security. This is known to be extremely glitchy from other popular games such as The Sims 2. I obviously don't know this to be the real cause however like I said its the only major noticeable difference between the two games that I saw.

Anybody else have any other ideas?

Today was the first time I loaded the map for 911:FR and I have the same glitches as everyone else. The Tower wouldn't leave the station, the ambo. got stuck at the hospital, and the police cars needed help out of the station. It is really interesting how the issue affects some versions and not others. I am sure someone will figure it out.

OK, so today I was bored and thought of an idea. Since on EM4 Deluxe you can play the Original freeplay map(AKA 911:FR Map) and Deluxe Freeplay Map,

I Completely reinstalled the LA Mod so there were no possible issues with the mod. I then Downloaded the New FreePlay Floor and the Regular Freeplay map(same as the one you would use for 911:FR). and installed it like normal. I started up the game and mod and selected to play the original map and sure enough W00ds map loaded up without a hitch. Now here is where it gets interesting.

NONE of the glitches present in 911:First Responders happened in any of the games I have played. The trucks don't get stuck, there is no delay when the crews try to enter the hospital or for the ambulance to leave the hospital on a patrol or return to quarters. Everything seems to work perfectly.

Basically it seems that all these glitches are a 911:FR issue to me, it seems to have nothing to do with the map, pathways, etc.

The Big question that needs to be figured out is what is different between EM4 and 911:FR. Atari must have changed something when they ported it over to english. The biggest thing that sticks out in my mind is that horrible SECUROM Security. This is known to be extremely glitchy from other popular games such as The Sims 2. I obviously don't know this to be the real cause however like I said its the only major noticeable difference between the two games that I saw.

Anybody else have any other ideas?

part of the problem is that things from the deluxe version of the game (i.e. the birds) are being put into the map for 911FR/EM4, and since the normal game doesn't have them, so that screws up the 911FR/EM4 because it has no idea what they are or anything

Below is a light hearted bit of fun

Special news report by LA news snoopers,from West LA

Earlier today in a dramatic turn of events chief construction engineer Hoppah and his trainee WooD took control of an aircraft at LAX airport

Police rushed to the scene after receiving several frantic calls from airport staff about a possible hijack in progress,upon arrival local police called in a SWAT team and trained negotiator,the FBI also attended the incident to offer assistance to local law inforcement.

Our reporter here at LA news snoopers was lucky enuff to get an exclusive at incident interview with chief engineer Hoppah as to why he and fellow engineer had taken control of the plane

Hoppah's reasons for this incident were and i quote"I had spent many years planning the building of the New Los angeles city,and it has gone through many changes,I in the past have ironed out many bugs with the layout of this fine city,and sought advice from several other engineers namely mikesphoto's,and it was decided to employ a trainee engineer called wOOd to assist in the improvements of Los Angeles,and for all our hard efforts we got many complaint's from the community,with this is wrong thats not good enuff,so we decided to hold this protest to show the city we are unhappy,and if you dont like our city,you dont have to reside here,we mean no harm to anyone and hopefully we will be allowed to continue improving this fine city with full support of the community..."

Hoppah also added"I will continue to improve central Los Angeles,while allowing trainee wOOd to continue to develop the West side of LA,and hopefully this will make for a greater experience for the whole community"

Shortly afterwards Hoppah and Wood surrendered themselves to local police,and in a twist of events the police agreed to release them as they were only trying to make something to please the community for free

Exclusive picture's below.....video to follow

em42008102819195154rn6.th.jpgthpix.gif em42008102819204551gl7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Hey. I tried this map and it was awesome.

Only problem I had was that those hydros or whatever you call them kept getting broken and spreading water.. I didn't get any "alerts" about it nor could I fix them. Not sure if they just "happen" like that or if it's supposed to be an event.

911 First Responders < game.

Guest medic534

I love the new map as well. I am using 911: First Responders version and have noticed a major problem. The first few incidents I had and dispatched units from the station, they came down the railroad tracks. On the other call for Highway accident they all drove through the grass and couldnt find the scene. All files are in correct place and all roads look normal. Also vehicles are driving on the wrong side of the road when patrolling.

Can anyone offer a suggestion. Is it just me?

Hey. I tried this map and it was awesome.

Only problem I had was that those hydros or whatever you call them kept getting broken and spreading water.. I didn't get any "alerts" about it nor could I fix them. Not sure if they just "happen" like that or if it's supposed to be an event.

911 First Responders < game.

the problem is that the hydro event is a deluxe only event which wood put in the map for em4/911 as well but those 2 games doesnt understand the events so you cant do anything about it now, unless manually remove those events from your map

the problem is that the hydro event is a deluxe only event which wood put in the map for em4/911 as well but those 2 games doesnt understand the events so you cant do anything about it now, unless manually remove those events from your map

Yup. No big deal anyway as it causes no harm. :)

medic: Everything is fine for me but I will double check next time too.

Guest firefighter31191

Quick queston for u or anyone who knows this. can anything go park out side the firehouse where the P's are outside of the big firestation?

Quick queston for u or anyone who knows this. can anything go park out side the firehouse where the P's are outside of the big firestation?

it is not possible to park there, its only for show they are there.

another thing: had a rollback truck collecting a car on the motorway bridge near the gas station and while it passed the road works it did a 2-wheelie in order to pass a cone :D didnt get a picture though, but i could probably recreate the moment and take a picture then :)

Guest firefighter31191

it is not possible to park there, its only for show they are there.

Are u positve because i went into map veiwer and it looked like you can park 4 things there