Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

i dont know if this is a bug with the game or the mod but its never happened to me before after i arrested an amok driver i went to rescue the victims he ran over and found this i tried to heal it and take it away but nothing worked sorry for the bad pics i had to use my phone

post-1522-1216628133_thumb.jpg

post-1522-1216628141_thumb.jpg

@ topfuzz:

I have never seen or heard of that problem that before. :ohm

Something else:

One of the textures in v1.6 have issues with certain Nvidia cards or drivers again.

The wheels and doors of the FBI command vehicle have that problem.

People who have that problem can download the file below. :)

Unpack the .zip package and move the .dds file to the following folder and replace the old file:

".../Mods/Los Angeles Mod v1.6/Models/Vehicles/03 LA Police/"

fbi_command_2.zip

when me, Atomic Monkey, and Commander Rasseru were playing multiplayer, we got a bomb call. the squad got there, but Rasseru used the guy, not the robot. he clicked the box multiple times, and the guy would start defusing the bomb, but would get close to finishing it and then would get up agian, he did this several times, then it blew up.

Guest j5mello

Hoppah im getting the same problem the FBI command has with the Jayhawk, except the whole helo is that bad texture... could you possibly take a look at that one as well

Hoppah im getting the same problem the FBI command has with the Jayhawk, except the whole helo is that bad texture... could you possibly take a look at that one as well

I will, can you check some more vehicles for that problem? :)

Guest Omega_nzfs

Hi there,

Just downloaded the 1.6v and theres a problem with the all shadows "flickering". I disabled them in the game menu and things looked fine until you select a vehicle from the menu as the pic has the same flickering effect as the shadows.

Im running dual 8800gtx in sli. If a screenshot would be of use gimme a yell.

Great mod tho! Nice one :)

Ok, was playing last night again and got a picture of the people in the middle of the road blocking it again... Is there anyway just to get rid of the people all together on the map :D haha that would probably be the best way to fix that lol. But here's the picture:

87299471tq5.th.png

I got a call to a petty theft crime at a train station, i sent police there, and there was absolutly nothing. No victim, no criminal (i know the suspect runs, but he didn't appear on the map, the responding unit was very close, and i go straight to an emergency scene). Eventually i was told i had failed the task :nixweiss:

I got a call to a petty theft crime at a train station, i sent police there, and there was absolutly nothing. No victim, no criminal (i know the suspect runs, but he didn't appear on the map, the responding unit was very close, and i go straight to an emergency scene). Eventually i was told i had failed the task :nixweiss:

Sometimes it happens that suspects are too close to the map end and they run away before you can get them. Thats not a mod bug.

ok, i was playing freeplay a few days ago and saw a criminal sign by the hospital and hadnt gotten a call for anything there yet, so i sent a pd car. where the sign was was a girl who looked like she was in an animation between idle and idle_gun, so i went over to her. as soon as my officers get out, like a MILLISECOND after, a gunshot from a pistol. it hit my guy and he was down immediately. and there was no one with a gun in sight, and everyone ran except the girl, who was still "holding" the air. then my game crashed. wtf? :nixweiss:

ok, i was playing freeplay a few days ago and saw a criminal sign by the hospital and hadnt gotten a call for anything there yet, so i sent a pd car. where the sign was was a girl who looked like she was in an animation between idle and idle_gun, so i went over to her. as soon as my officers get out, like a MILLISECOND after, a gunshot from a pistol. it hit my guy and he was down immediately. and there was no one with a gun in sight, and everyone ran except the girl, who was still "holding" the air. then my game crashed. wtf? :nixweiss:

LOL i had same situation long time ago. I think thats not a mod bug

Sometimes it happens that suspects are too close to the map end and they run away before you can get them. Thats not a mod bug.

The train station was no where near the edge of the map (unlike the guy who sometimes shoots at the hospital), and like i said, there was a police unit about 2 blocks away, as soon as the call came in, i was immediatly on the scene (i always check a scene) and if he did run off the map, why didn't it tell me i failed? it took about 5 minutes to do that. Also, suspects don't just run straight to the nearest exit non-stop, they waitm at corners and stuff.

EDIT

glitcharea.jpg

This is where the incident took place, it is kind of near the edge of the map, but not close enough for me to miss the suspect

This isnt a major bug or issue, but say you load an ambulance up with a patient and right click on the ambulance to go to the hospital. It always puts its lights on and siren - but if you right click on the ambulance again, the lights go out and the siren stays on.

Guest GB619

Not sure if this is a bug,maybe someone cud say,when playing the mod,after you have sent fire trucks from firestation for the first time everything is fine,but once they have returned to station,all the firefighters get out,and next time you send the firetruck from station,there are no firemen inside,is this a bug,or can u add the firemen to the truck b4 you despatch it,i have tried but not sure how,i know you can if you call in firetruck form sidebar menu...etc...but this takes longer as they come from off map..

Guest GB619
Nope, not a bug, and to get them back, just raise the alarm

thx for the info,but call me stupid,but where is the button to raise the alarm....soz if this is a stupid question,but i did not know you cud do that....lol,and dont know how to raise the alarm