Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Freeplay? The bulldozer + transporter are not supposed to be available in freeplaymode at all because you don't need them.

You also don't need them in any of the LA MOD missions, so you probably installed the mission patch to play them in the original missions.

Am I correct? If you made personal changes you should have told me...

Freeplay? The bulldozer + transporter are not supposed to be available in freeplaymode at all because you don't need them.

You also don't need them in any of the LA MOD missions, so you probably installed the mission patch to play them in the original missions.

Am I correct? If you made personal changes you should have told me...

i have make some own mission's (only for my self/my brother) and add them to the mission.

what did i try with the car script.

-add only truck

-add truck and bulldozer

-add only bulldozer

i was even what confuse about the freeplay if he was avaible but he ask so i answerd even in freeplay.

i go now look what happend in mission patch missions.

the missions i was stopped. you know that from the pm's, right?

Not a bug, because bullet physics can't be added to the MP5/M4a1/PSG-1 like that.

Is there anyway for the Mp5 to use the same but alterd animation for the pistol when it fires, So for example, when you click on a suspect the officer will begin firing bursts, and the MP5 damage can be upped as to realize the burst effects. The whole sniper effect is weird.

The self-produced modban (Oroshaza Mod) this mistake taltam many times, how it is possible to correct the mistake:

buginmymodjr9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thanks.

This has almost nothing to do with the LA MOD.

How should I know what changes you made? How can I ever help you based on 1 picture?

Make a new thread for PERSONAL changes please.

kthxbye

Hoppah

Something i noticed,while playing the MOD,dunno if anyone else has had this,i will get a picture next time to make it easier to explain,anyways,sometimes when you get the earthquake in freeplay mode,it shows a casualty inside the buliding near top left of map,but you cant access them,even sending a firetruck to break down door,it wont allow you to do this,also this happens at the building near the middle of the map,i noted these are the same buildings that have the suicide alerts,this cud be a game bug,but maybe others have had this,or maybe you know hoppah....im not moaning,cos this mod is good,just an observation....i will def get a picture asap to show you what i meen... :schreiben:

First question did you try a ladder truck?

Yeah thats the second thing i tried,but no access either,i did the usual of installing the ladder truck,but firemen only wanted to cool building,i will try the ladder truck again just in case i did it wrong,thx for the advice though....

okay so did you go up and tell the firefighter to get in the building after he was on the ladder? Usually I say to the truck to go to the building and click on it before anyone gets out, then All I do is tell someone to get in and they should then go straight to the nearest window.

Thx for the advice,i un-installed the game and it seems to have fixed the issue now,so i can now release peeps.... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Well it isn't a buig you can't rappel uninjured the have to be picked up by boat, I just did the mission

There are people in that mission that can not be picked up by boat, the only way to save them is by the USCG chopper. In previous versions of the mod, it worked fine, but not with this one. There is another mission in which the heli doesn't work too, so it prevents you from completing those missions with the highest possible scores.

-d

pizzadizza is right, there is one bug with the USCG helicopter in v1.6.

It will be fixed for 1.7 :)

is it not an idea to start an topic for all bugs from 1.7 and then release 1.7 and every can search for bugs and not a team (i think around the 4 man) search for bugs. then you can do always change the download files and say in the news from 1.7 : there is an new version bug *, * & * are deleted now.

it will delete all time in the warnings and posting from you doesn't may ask for ''when will it be released''

is it not an idea to start an topic for all bugs from 1.7 and then release 1.7 and every can search for bugs and not a team (i think around the 4 man) search for bugs. then you can do always change the download files and say in the news from 1.7 : there is an new version bug *, * & * are deleted now.

it will delete all time in the warnings and posting from you doesn't may ask for ''when will it be released''

1191664289385zp9.jpg

You REALLY think that would work? OMFG

Mikesphotos is doing most of the test work for v1.7. :)

You want to know how many test versions we had so far? 11!

Yes, I gave him (and Stan or Voodoo_Operator if they were online) eleven f*cking test versions because THEY test it for testing purposes with the funfactor on a second position.

You think that would work with 1000s of other people? No, ofcourse not.

If one of these test versions has bug that causes CTD's, it means I HAVE to upload a new one immediatly. The forum would be FLOODED by bug reports.

So, you think I would release a new version for every little item that I added just because it eliminates these questions asking for release dates?

Any idea HOW MUCH work that is? or how confusing that is for most people? Not even mentioning the amount of server traffic it requires, because everyone would download a new version over and over again.

And I always start a new topic for each new version with all found bugs listed. I just didn't update this topic yet, because I DO NOT have f*cking time to update it.

I already told you at least twice via PM that I work 50 hours each week! Last week was even 55. That's alot when you also want to work on a project called 'LA MOD'.

That's one of the dozens 'problems' in my personal life. I am tired like shit, I feel like I'm behind 1000 closed doors, I can hardly handle all the questions and problems on this forum.

Maybe it's time to make some drastic changes after v1.7, this forum is driving me crazy sometimes.

Hoppah