Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Guest j5mello

Hoppah no other major texture errors to report though you'll have to give me till about Sunday for a more thorough check.

Off the top of my head the new charger, the new lightbars on the LAPD Vics, and the FBI SUV were all fine. Did you modify any of the older vehicles textures so i can check those next time?

Guest Traft_Carissan

Hoppah, as you found a solution for the FBI bug? (page 3)

Hoppah, as you found a solution for the FBI bug? (page 3)

It seems that the problem occurs randomly.

Something minor today while playing. I had Fire Engine 2 at a scene with 4 firefighters attached to it with hoses. I tried to activate the directional arrow command but got a message of "Cannot execute command" and clicking the button again gave me the same message.

I'll see if I can replicate it again later, but just thought I'd let you know.

ive had taht before too, it might be because i had another fire turck right behind it.

also, me and james23222000 were playing together and i encouintered a bug. he wanted me to use the armies' rappel commands for a rabid dog for a funny. i get the army chopper there, and i order the rappel. and they get to the ground and disappear and ever reappear. all the other times its worked like a charm though :1046275747_biggthumpup:

thx for the info,but call me stupid,but where is the button to raise the alarm....soz if this is a stupid question,but i did not know you cud do that....lol,and dont know how to raise the alarm

you can use the fire chief (sits in his vehicle on the parking lot after you've raised the first alarm), or the controll panel in front of the fire station (the one you use to open and close the doors etc.)

Guest GB619
you can use the fire chief (sits in his vehicle on the parking lot after you've raised the first alarm), or the controll panel in front of the fire station (the one you use to open and close the doors etc.)

Thx for the info,makes life a lot easier now.....

Guest Orriole

Hi Hoppah. New member but loving each one of the LA mods. Found a bug (i think) with the crash at the racetrack mission. On sending units to scene they arrive and are selectable but you can't move them, unload them, or do anything with them??

Can try and get a screenshot if needed

Hi Hoppah. New member but loving each one of the LA mods. Found a bug (i think) with the crash at the racetrack mission. On sending units to scene they arrive and are selectable but you can't move them, unload them, or do anything with them??

Can try and get a screenshot if needed

Did you load up the game,mod, then go straight to the racetrack mission? Sometimes that bug happens. Try re-loading the game and mod (if you played some freeplay or other mission then did the racetrack, then i don't know)

Guest j5mello

Hoppah I've checked all of the new items in the mod and all other textures other than the Jayhawk and the FBI Mobile Command are fine.

Also where do i go to edit the commands for a vehicle, specifically i want to remove the Follow command from the Jayhawk as i think that is causing it to be unable to pick up non-injured civilians.

Guest Cal-Fire (CHF District)

Hey Hoppah. My Battalion Unit the doors are screwed up. They are Open but upside down and sideways ill post a pic in a bit.

Police men/wife with fire extiuising can enter a fire car

Screen: <-->

Edit:

Bug: Firemen 4 connect not the hose automatic?

First one is not a bug. I mean: Does it matter he/she can enter that vehicle?

I can't fix the second bug probably.

Bug: When sending back the ambulance back to the station, the right blinker keeps flashing.

Will be fixed in v1.7

Guest Thompkinss

Multiplayer bug:

Problem with Rappel command in Blackhawk, soldiers just disappear on the ground or are invisible for me/or for other players/.

Mission patch bug:

No LiftThePerson command in USCG Helicopter so mission 8 and 20 are impossible.

VERY ;) little detail in Coroner's Car texture:

1d8399daa000183f.jpg

Guest reddevilmx

Hi, i have installed this mod, and the mission patch, buyt when i try to play missions after 7, the hacker attack, i cant use the police and engineer crew tabs, and this happens to all missions after mission 7...

Can you help me please.

I reinstalled the game like 3 times, and all things are the same.

Thanks in advance

Guest ComputerCop
Ok, was playing last night again and got a picture of the people in the middle of the road blocking it again... Is there anyway just to get rid of the people all together on the map :D haha that would probably be the best way to fix that lol. But here's the picture:

87299471tq5.th.png

I've been getting that bug in multiplayer since 1.5, if not 1.4

Hoppah can you please look at that? I played just 5 minutes ago with someone and in the day it was not that bad, then it changed to night, and there were so many everywhere, felt like that movie I Am Legend :lol:

Then it never changed back to daytime for the rest of the game! :nixweiss:

Can you please fix that bug for 1.7?

Guest reddevilmx

Hi, i have installed this mod, and the mission patch, buyt when i try to play missions after 7, the hacker attack, i cant use the police and engineer crew tabs, and this happens to all missions after mission 7...

i reinstalled alot of times, i think that is a bug from the mission patch..

can you fix it hoppa?

Guest lord_bonev

i reinstalled alot of times, i think that is a bug from the mission patch..

can you fix it hoppa?

If he can, he do this ;)

Guest Mav1701

USCG Jayhawk:

I fixed it myself tonight so I could do the Flood mission. Its not a scripting issue.

In the editor, the Jayhawk object actually has the "Follow" command on it. It also has Evacuate, which is another Police Heli command (uses the radio to evacuate a building)

Its also MISSING EvacuatePerson which is of course the command that picks up non-injured civvies from the ground.

Made those changes and it works fine again :)