Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Hoppah, just don't do anything to drastic...

There are people who are REAL fans of your mod, and would do anything to help out. No matter what you do you are going to come across idiots that think they can make us think they aren't idiots... This forums can get nerve-wrecking. I don't even have to deal with any of this, but I still see that there is some stupid stuff that would piss me off so much, I can't even explain here... Just keep in mind you have real fans, who'll do anything to keep this mod alive, and don't want you to give up all you been doing. You're work is amazing, and I know myself that I do not want to have to deal with a massive change or possible decommissioning of the LA mod, because of some stupid people that don't understand the fact that people have lives outside of here... The real ones that watch and are fans of your mod know that you have a life, and are willing to wait, everyone is just impatient little 12(or under 20) year olds that can't wait long enough to let someone live. These people are just impatient and don't understand the fact this isn't your main priority.

Sorry if I may have rambled.... I do that sometimes...

PS... Hoppah can you PM me, I have some questions. that I would rather not ask on the forums.... No they aren't what is making you mad either

1191664289385zp9.jpg

You REALLY think that would work? OMFG

Mikesphotos is doing most of the test work for v1.7. :)

You want to know how many test versions we had so far? 11!

Yes, I gave him (and Stan or Voodoo_Operator if they were online) eleven f*cking test versions because THEY test it for testing purposes with the funfactor on a second position.

You think that would work with 1000s of other people? No, ofcourse not.

If one of these test versions has bug that causes CTD's, it means I HAVE to upload a new one immediatly. The forum would be FLOODED by bug reports.

So, you think I would release a new version for every little item that I added just because it eliminates these questions asking for release dates?

Any idea HOW MUCH work that is? or how confusing that is for most people? Not even mentioning the amount of server traffic it requires, because everyone would download a new version over and over again.

And I always start a new topic for each new version with all found bugs listed. I just didn't update this topic yet, because I DO NOT have f*cking time to update it.

I already told you at least twice via PM that I work 50 hours each week! Last week was even 55. That's alot when you also want to work on a project called 'LA MOD'.

That's one of the dozens 'problems' in my personal life. I am tired like shit, I feel like I'm behind 1000 closed doors, I can hardly handle all the questions and problems on this forum.

Maybe it's time to make some drastic changes after v1.7, this forum is driving me crazy sometimes.

Hoppah

oh ok. maybe i write something ro fast when i think. :sorrysign: but now :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

in the bomb alert mission in the mod (not sure which no. 4/5?). Anyway i cannot complete the mission because the game does not register that the terrorists have been arrested. all of the other tasks are complete, but the 'apprehend or neutralise the terrorists' task never completes.

i have tried arresting them and taking them away in a SWAT, LAPD SUV and regular LAPD patrol car. all failed. it fails also when i take them away in an ambulance

so theya re off map and everything on the objectives are green
no they are off map and all but one objective is green, the "Apprehend or neutralise the terroroists" one is red. :1046276372_bawling: