Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

That wasn't what I meant. I mean once he has all three traffic cones, then when I put one down, it doesn't let me MOVE. It lets me put down the other two cones, but not let me move until I click multiple times, away from the cone. One other not so important thing. The rollback tow truck. Once it picks up a vehicle and you click HQ, it rolls back down and up while it drives away. Like I said, not a big deal, just a small bug I guess though.

em4freak

Guest Lost-hope
That wasn't what I meant. I mean once he has all three traffic cones, then when I put one down, it doesn't let me MOVE. It lets me put down the other two cones, but not let me move until I click multiple times, away from the cone.

I had that problem also in 1.5 but after 2 or 3 clicks it worked again like it should be.

By the way 1.6 looks damn good!

In my game, some of the red strobe lights flash, there just solid. (Slicktop, motorbike, undercover car). However, the red flashing grill lights on the vehicles that have them work.

the slicktop only has a single steady red dash light and wig wags. the undercover car has 1 red steady lights and a blue flasing light beside it. then 2 blue grills.

Think I found a bug with the "attach/detach all hoses to truck button". It works fine when you only use the button to connect and disconnect the hoses to the truck. But when you use the button to connect the hoses to the truck and you manually disconnect them, the fire truck won't move and you can't give it any commands. Happend to me two times in freeplay now so I think it has something to do with the script.

I also noticed the game speed is a lot higher then in version 1.5. I like that the game speed is set a little faster but I think it is set way fast now (I feel like I don't have time to navigate between incidents because the other incident will grow bigger with the second). Is there anyway to just slow the game speed down a little?

The rest works splendid!!! Great job! I expecially like the new police vehicles you added.

greetz,

Guest francismori7
heres one when you send a unit to a scene and then a car goes into the spot that the unit was going to the unit just stops

Ever played the real game? It is normal. Normally, units doesn't like to get rammed by cars. I think. :1046275142_sniper:

Guest FireFighter40

When I use the rollback truck to pick up a vehicule, it goes down properly but then the vehicule appears on top with yellow blanket on before it goes back up.

Btw Hoppah awesome work yet again.

Guest j5mello

The Jayhawk is showing up in that cross patch pattern along with the doors and wheels on the FBI command truck for me; probably something to do with the texture/alphas again

Also the Jayhawk is no longer able to evac non-injured civs, i think that the follow command is clashing with the evac command (why does the Jayhawk even need that command anyway??? if anything i'd rather see it have the spotlight instead of the follow command)

Guest lord_bonev

I find 2 bugs :(

1)When i click on the "Empty fire station" and nobody exit from vehicles

2)I save my game and later when i play on the my save it doesn't have menu (icons, command, map...) onle city with my vehicles who a can't contoled.

I hope that you understand me.

I find 2 bugs :(

1)When i click on the "Empty fire station" and nobody exit from vehicles

2)I save my game and later when i play on the my save it doesn't have menu (icons, command, map...) onle city with my vehicles who a can't contoled.

I hope that you understand me.

1) That already was in 1.5 and not a bug.

2) Did you save freeplay or missions?

In 1.5 i didn't have this problem. In freeplay.

It was never a problem! The command caused crashes and that had to do with units trying to exit their cars. That was until v1.4.

So the units don't exit their vehicles anymore when you use that command since v1.5

I can't fix save problems in freeplay.

Guest lord_bonev
It was never a problem! The command caused crashes and that had to do with units trying to exit their cars. That was until v1.4.

So the units don't exit their vehicles anymore when you use that command since v1.5

I can't fix save problems in freeplay.

Thanx for answer.

The FBI command vehicle drives down the center of the road in EM4 freeplay, (the center of both lanes). This causes mass confusion for the vehicle as it encounters oncoming traffic.

Can you post a picture of this? I've never had it happen either, and I've tried sending it all over both the deluxe and FR map with out any problems.

Mike

Guest [SAP]Francis

1. The FBI SUV in wreck form is almost net. I mean, it is still shiny.

2. You can get criminals in a wreck SUV car.

3. You can't arrest criminals with rifles with the polices' guns. You must fight with them.

I don't think its a bug, but i'm still putting it here:

No kidding: i get 3 a 4 calls after eachother, thats sick!

I'm going to change something in the parameters...

/Edit: I changed InitialEventFrequencyBoost to 0.05 and still i get 4 to 5 missions at the same time!

Guest fasire

My game in challenge mod sometimes close from nothing, when i'm playing a mission, if i want to restart it, i can't click on continue campaign, or else game'll close to..

My game in challenge mod sometimes close from nothing, when i'm playing a mission, if i want to restart it, i can't click on continue campaign, or else game'll close to..

That's a bug in Emergency 4. :)