Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

That looks like LAPD. But who says it's for detainee transport?

It doesn't have bars on the windows, like the one MikeyPI is building.

This one is obviously for detainee transport and looks newer than the one you posted:

lasd136fi5.th.jpg

MikeyPI is building me that one. :)

@ others:

- There won't be an unmarked van, because that has no purpose at all.

- It's not possible to make every unit exit from a different door.

- The building is just a low wealth small apartment.

- Crime scene tape is not possible.

- CSI is fictional, same thing for NCIS and other fake agencies in shows.

- I have seen photo's of that LAFD crane and it looks cool, but I don't know if they use that crane alot.

A. I wasn't posting one for a prisoner transport. I was just posting that picture to finally shut up the huge argument over LAPD Vans.

B. CSI and NCIS are not fictional, but they are not like they are portrayed on the tv shows. LAPD CSI is called SID (Scientific Investigation Division), and is made up completely of civillians. There crime scene unit is like all the other teams in the world, and only processes the scene. All evidence is then examined at the lab, by seperate techincians who only work in the lab. Seems to me that while this would be cool, it would need new people, vehicles, buildings, scripts, and would be more work than its worth for Hoppah. If anyone's intrerested, I belive there was a tv show hat focused on SID, but I only saw one episode, and can't remember much from it.

C. Hoppah said police tape was possible, but the problem was that it would float in mid-air, but it would work like the police barrier. That makes me think, maybe some one should re-skin the police barrier, with the two edges as posts and the middle being the tape. I'll work on that as soon as I get windows re-installed on my pc.

CSI might be real, but will probably never be in the mod. Because FBI is added in v1.6, so there won't be CSI units in the mod.

By the way, nice helicopter you made em4fun, I hope Hoppah adds it to the mod :)

what would the fbi have to do with a csi what is the special feature of the fbi in the mod anyways there is already enough police units what will be different about the fbi im not saying that it will or should be in 1.6 but its just a suggestion that would be really cool in game

thats what haz mats for

yeah but the hazmat guys cant use fire hoses so putting out fires is hard if there is a chemical leak or cloud they get contaminated and fall down or you have to heal all of them after the fire is out so the hazmat firefighters should be able to use hoses and connnect to firetrucks it would be alot easier

what would the fbi have to do with a csi what is the special feature of the fbi in the mod anyways there is already enough police units what will be different about the fbi im not saying that it will or should be in 1.6 but its just a suggestion that would be really cool in game

What I meant, there is no point in having a CSI unit when FBI is already added. Yes, CSI and FBI are two completely different things, but CSI wouldn't do much to the game except cool units and vehicles. Because the work the CSI do can't be scripted into the game, if so it's a lot of hard work, so does the FBI, so there is no point in having two same units. And by same I mean, there wouldn't be much different in the game.

yeah but the hazmat guys cant use fire hoses so putting out fires is hard if there is a chemical leak or cloud they get contaminated and fall down or you have to heal all of them after the fire is out so the hazmat firefighters should be able to use hoses and connnect to firetrucks it would be alot easier
What do they do IRL?

Guest lord_bonev
If your going to do a LAFD Helicopter heres a nice video that might help you.

The clip it look nice, the rescue helicopter in the v1.6 must have more space for people not for a one man.

@Renal try to use EDIT button for double post

Guest lord_bonev
If you're a moderator, can't you? :P

No, i'm not but when a make a misteke everybody mutter to me... I give you a advice ;) Nothing personal.

What I meant, there is no point in having a CSI unit when FBI is already added. Yes, CSI and FBI are two completely different things, but CSI wouldn't do much to the game except cool units and vehicles. Because the work the CSI do can't be scripted into the game, if so it's a lot of hard work, so does the FBI, so there is no point in having two same units. And by same I mean, there wouldn't be much different in the game.

ok ill drop it

Guest blablaman

is it possible to make this idea:

If the player failed a mission it will say: The FBI take over the command. Is it possible that the FBI command truck rides on the scene and than the text that the player failed??

sorry for my bad english I hope you understand it

Guest lord_bonev
is it possible to make this idea:

If the player failed a mission it will say: The FBI take over the command. Is it possible that the FBI command truck rides on the scene and than the text that the player failed??

sorry for my bad english I hope you understand it

And i think so. Is looks more better when the fbi vehicles to the scene, i hope that Hoppah will be add in the v1.6 or other version.

Guest lord_bonev
how about a detective not a car just the officer he could use the unmarked crown vic he could replace the negotiator and have the same commands but have a gun and can arrest people

Why not? :) I don't use negotiator, anybody who used this person?

Attention New Members!

I am getting tired of you posting stupid comments, or off topic comments.

To prevent further damages or argument, for once, Read old posts, look around, and most importantly DON'T BE LAZY! If you don't want to look around, and see if theres already a topic that you wanted to create is already created, you will get Sh*t from veteran members, like me, or Stan, or whatever, i don't care.

Nobody needs to listen to stupid and nonsense posts.

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC!

one suggestion, is a spot for the coroner to drop off the bodies on map, because I hate getting him on scene, then having him to stay only for a pick-up before leaving again, especially when the emergencies get out of hand, or I go on a shooting spree:P.

Nothing extra fancy, I think just adding the drop off at hospital command to a coroners van would be sufficient. Might take more though, I haven't looked into it yet. The Hospitals usually have a coroner which can do autopsy's at the hospital, so this would be a good addition. Also a spot to park ambulances other than the fire station would be nice. I don't want to sound beggy, and no need for this version, but maybe1.7?

Just a parking lot to put the EMS car, and a couple ambos, right behind the parking lot. Now, if that is too much, Just let me know, I can see what I can do, maybe it'll work for me! Then that cuts off work for Hoppah.