Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Not necessarily.

Personell with First Aid Training (LAFD, LAPD) could stabilize the patient and keep him from 'coding' before paramedics get on scene to treat and remove.

Don't the Firemen stabilze already?

A Police Officer with some paramedic skills would only cost more to buy.

can the police men stabilize?

need fd air/light truck and a new map when will it be released

EDIT: Do NOT ask for release dates. This rule is part of the TOS, which you should have read before joining this board. This will be your first and last verbal warning.

Edited by Voodoo_Operator

need fd air/light truck and a new map when will it be released

EDIT: Do NOT ask for release dates. This rule is part of the TOS, which you should have read before joining this board. This will be your first and last verbal warning.

I think he meant "need fd air/light truck and a new map when it will be released"

It probably only came out as he was asking for a release because he's probably not that good in english

Guest lord_bonev
well, that seems both realistic and useful in-game, so maybe Hoppah could add it. But then again it's also just as easy to add in the editor.

Don't the Firemen stabilze already?

A Police Officer with some paramedic skills would only cost more to buy.

police officers in real life HAVE to have first aid and know CPR so this would just be standart cops so no it would not cost any more

Guest lord_bonev
police officers in real life HAVE to have first aid and know CPR so this would just be standart cops so no it would not cost any more

It's true. You can watch the serial "3rd Watcht" :)

How do I add it to them In the editor ?

That's pretty simple. First you open the editor. You will find it here: "Start"-"Program"-"Sixteen tons entertainment"-"Emergency 4"-"Emergency 4 Editor".

When the editor is loaded go to modification and load LA Mod from there, wait until it's done. There will be a menu on the side now, go to persons (I think), then LAPD or police, find the officer you want to be able to give first aid. Click on the officer, then on the "Edit" button. A new menu shows, press "Edit commands", then on the left menu scroll down to either "Heal" or "Pmcd Stabilize". Click on the one you want and press the arrow that points right to add the command, press ok when your done. Now the police officer can give first aid. :)

PS: The "Heal" command will give the officer the same type of bag as the paramedics, the other command are the same type as the fire fighters use.

Guest lord_bonev

Hello, i ask my cousin who works in Amerika to make me some model of vehicles. Hopah you can used to new mods or other, i just give a suggestion :)

ambu4jpga05f2637765c4d6so7.jpgfiretruck01jpgcd58bb816dy8.jpg

ambu4jpga05f2637765c4d6no9.jpgambulancejpga318bcca0eeax4.jpg

and many other, if you have a interest i can uploud and other of this vehicles and many other :)

EDITED BY MIKE

Wasnt your Cousin that made these:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/251564

By QLEE

By CarFact

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/241588

By Nosalis

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/223046

By iw43d

Thnx to mikesphotos for pointing out the location where they came from as well as assisting in finding the rightful authors.

Emergency unfortunately has a polygonal limit that you do not want to pass, those models while they look pretty darn good look like they would take too much to run in the game... It's just a fact of life in this game that you have to be lighter than you would like on the models. Talented modellers though :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest lord_bonev
EDITED BY MIKE

Wasnt your Cousin that made these:

By QLEE

By CarFact

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/241588

By Nosalis

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/223046

By iw43d

Thnx to mikesphotos for pointing out the location where they came from as well as assisting in finding the rightful authors.

I'm not liar, he give me this, and i don't now is this is a his work or hi is take from somewhere. Ya i see the site.

Hi everyone,

Post your suggestions and ideas for the Los Angeles Mod in this thread. New topics about suggestions will be closed from now on.

One tip: Think about the suggestions you're about to post. Do research. You can't just post everything that came across your mind!

A list with frequently posted suggestions/ideas:

1. Second hospital, fire station or police station on freeplay map.

Good idea, but requires alot of time to make it. Won't be added to mod until I have more time.

2. Add the stations to multiplayer.

Bad idea, Unless someone comes up with a genius idea how to deal with 4 players who want to park THEIR cars in the station only.

The stations have nothing to with cooperation and would slow down gameplay. It would just act as a place to mess around.

3. Add a tiller/trailer with ladder.

Good idea. It's possible to add trailers to Emergency 4, but game limitions withhold me. Reasons:

- The trailers in Emergency 4 have problems with physic/collision data.

- You can't send a truck + trailer from the menu, because they're two seperate vehicles (but attached together)

- These tillers are huge. That would cause problems with the ingame pathfinding.

- Installing a tiller near a window would be a pain in the ass. Maybe not even possible.

4. Add a police supervisor.

Bad idea, the normal police officers already have abilities to call for help (patrol cars, ambulances or police helicopter).

What would be the unique function of a supervisor?

5. Remove the paramedics with stretcher.

Bad idea, I want to preserve some of the original gameplay. It will slow down gameplay, because you will have to give paramedics a stretcher manually. Doing this automaticly is useless and unnecessary. The mod already has 'Get/drop stretchter' commands, so this won't be added to the mod.

6. Vehicles can only move when it has at least one passenger (a driver) inside.

Bad idea, it adds realism and makes the game more difficult and challenging. But it will add alot of frustration too, so it won't be added to the mod.

Hoppah

I saw in your screen shots that the Engine had a monitor, Is there anyway you might be able to make it so a man has to go up on the truck the control/work the monitor. More car accident missions involving more injuries and like buses in ditches.

That's pretty simple. First you open the editor. You will find it here: "Start"-"Program"-"Sixteen tons entertainment"-"Emergency 4"-"Emergency 4 Editor".

When the editor is loaded go to modification and load LA Mod from there, wait until it's done. There will be a menu on the side now, go to persons (I think), then LAPD or police, find the officer you want to be able to give first aid. Click on the officer, then on the "Edit" button. A new menu shows, press "Edit commands", then on the left menu scroll down to either "Heal" or "Pmcd Stabilize". Click on the one you want and press the arrow that points right to add the command, press ok when your done. Now the police officer can give first aid. :)

PS: The "Heal" command will give the officer the same type of bag as the paramedics, the other command are the same type as the fire fighters use.

it would be easier if Hoppah did it. sure, it doesnt even take a minute to do, but we'd have to change every one everytime a new version got released, and im kinda

"lazzy"
:P

it would be easier if Hoppah did it. sure, it doesnt even take a minute to do, but we'd have to change every one everytime a new version got released, and im kinda :P

It's not easy and it certainly doesn't take a minute to do. :1046275873_shakehead:

You don't wanna be able to stabilize people when the officer already caries a fence, traffic cone, flare, mp5 or ballistic shield, do you?

mission idea?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">