Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

i was wondering if it would be possible to get unlimited money in the new 1.6 . it always seems like u need more money if something serious happens and i dont think the $35000 every hour is enough to keep me going much longer. i was also wondering if it would be possible for the grill lights and the wig wags in front and rear on the vehicles with the light bars on them only to be on when you want(push another button). on the marked lightbar cars the traffic advisor is hard to see with all the lights on so i was wondering if you could turn the lightbar lights off and have the traffic advisor, grill/deck lights and the wig wags in the front and rear lights on only. and one more thing, when the police fire a shot with the hand gun equiped to the normal lapd officers could they shoot a little bit faster. this is because especially on the rabbies calls i hate that you have to have 2 or more cops to kill the damned dog because when you shoot it, it runs and attacks the officer so instead of calling for backup could they just kill it before it comes to them. and one more question not a request, is the fbi suv coming out of the police station or where the swat vehicles come from??

Guest woo482
...with rescue dog ;) but this is in the mod (i think), i'm not play from along time...

their is no lights on them its not in the mod for emergency 4 but it was in La mod for emergency 3 and they don't have dogs

Guest lord_bonev
their is no lights on them its not in the mod for emergency 4 but it was in La mod for emergency 3 and they don't have dogs

I know for EM3, i just note.

Guest lord_bonev

My last suggestion is for police van (marked/unmarked), in the mod have more cars and it is not bad to have and one police (not SWAT vehicles) van (bus).

i suggest putting the tones from EM3 la mod into the new one instead of the british guy. kinda weird to have a british dispatcher for la. that is, if it can be done. the top script would be the way of seeing what type of call it is after the tone. just a thought

This is the most irrelevent post I've seen in my life.... Make suggestions that make sense for one, that are practical two, and might actually be made for three.

Can we have little cars that can turn into motor boats, and airplanes? All classes can go in them, and the car can heal. It also has gun ports and rocket launchers, and scuba suits. It can teleport.

"My last suggestion is for police van (marked/unmarked), in the mod have more cars and it is not bad to have and one police (not SWAT vehicles) van (bus). "

The LAPD to my knowledge does not even really use vans, so I don't know how useful that would be to the mod.

This is the most irrelevent post I've seen in my life.... Make suggestions that make sense for one, that are practical two, and might actually be made for three.

"My last suggestion is for police van (marked/unmarked), in the mod have more cars and it is not bad to have and one police (not SWAT vehicles) van (bus). "

The LAPD to my knowledge does not even really use vans, so I don't know how useful that would be to the mod.

I think they probably have a couple unmarked vans for use in serving high risk warrents and for other undercover uses.

Guest lord_bonev
I think they probably have a couple unmarked vans for use in serving high risk warrents and for other undercover uses.

My ideas was that.

Can we have little cars that can turn into motor boats, and airplanes? All classes can go in them, and the car can heal. It also has gun ports and rocket launchers, and scuba suits. It can teleport.
Fantastic! At least one person on here has a sense of humour.

My only complaint was that he forgot to ask for a choice of lightbar and siren.

Guest gabby94

If you loock close every time anybody exit a car they get out on the right side.But it is a driver on the left that wont exit he/she is a part of the car

Guest lord_bonev
is there anyway that u could make buildings and then put them on the map or create new maps

it si hard, you must to have any learning to do this ;)

mission idea?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Nice Idea but we need a highway accident with a pile up and many injurys and deaths also HOPPAH NEEDS to change the crane unit to an LA Fire Special Ops. Crane. Worse accidents trench rescues fires with people trapped more than one like 10 or 20. Need calls where EMS has to go into house to take care of stroke victim, not just pick them up on the side of the road.

Guest lord_bonev
Nice Idea but we need a highway accident with a pile up and many injurys and deaths also HOPPAH NEEDS to change the crane unit to an LA Fire Special Ops. Crane. Worse accidents trench rescues fires with people trapped more than one like 10 or 20. Need calls where EMS has to go into house to take care of stroke victim, not just pick them up on the side of the road.

why not :)

Guest lord_bonev
i like the van idea although the lapd doenst use vans other police agencies in the U.S do and it would be useful for transporting criminals or a large number of officers for riots and stuff

Or prisoners ;) or he can used for undercover mission when he is unmarked