tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

I noticed that the EMS Supervisor CV is lacking redirect lights, and the CHP Charger no longer has functioning hazard lights in the taillights. Oh and you removed the Redirect command from the BC SUV. CHP CV missing stand by command. Any chance of fixing those bugs and the bugs here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=88648

If your going to do these light updates is it to much to ask that you dont alter the command of the units?

EDIT: That rar only has a Port Police Prototype...and judging by the size its the same port police prototype thats already been posted.

I don't even have a knowledge or a clue how to "Alter the command of the units". Is it too much to ask that you don't be insular?

I removed the CHP Charger's Emergency Lights Hazard Lights because in real life, they don't have any. I am now shifting towards Real life Based lights from the LAPD and LAFD. Also, i never edited the EMS CV. I will check out the BC SUV and CHP CV.

Thank you for telling me that i uploaded the Port Police Prototype, my mistake, here is the correct version:

Lapd_Update.rar

Well the commands were there until i switched out the prototypes i had for yours. The edit command button is located in the same area where the edit lights button is. vcmdredirect is the redirect command for vehicles, and i believe vmcdstandby is the stand by command name. None the less, its fact, not insult. If I was to insult your work I would have mentioned the lights being crap or something like that, in which case I would be lieing. I love your light set ups, its just becoming a royal pita to fix the commands everytime you release a new light prototype.

As for the Charger Hazard Lights, um every motor vehicle in the world has functioning hazard lights(the front turn signals and the rear brake lights) unless of course its super old or its a military humvee or something like that. As it is now the hazards in the front turn signal are there, and there is a set of hazards in the rear corners of lightbar which to me seems unrealistic for a cop car. Usually I have only seen this on some SUVs.

I removed the CHP Charger's Hazard Lights because in real life, they don't have any.

Hold on.... I have to call you on this one. I've noticed lately that while all the units have amber rear turn signals, most of the real cars don't, but they all possess the hazard function. ALL U.S. cars have hazards...

Not trying to flame you. I love your work, just thought I'd chime in on this one.

Side note: Did the new update (LEV lights download as well, but Coroner LED's, side lights on Slicktop or UMPC or whichever had it)... did anyone else have NONE of those work? My lights are the same now as they were before, except no white BC running lights(Which I did grab the file that was supposed to fix). I'm just confused, I guess...

I AM OFFICIALLY RENAMING THIS SUB MOD TO : PROJECT REALITY LIGHTS. (( I WOULD LIKE AN ADMINISTRATOR TO CLOSE THIS TOPIC, AND GRANT ME RIGHTS ON MY NEW TOPIC. I WILL CREATE A TEAM OF FOUR, BECAUSE WHEN 1.9 COMES OUT, ALL LIGHTS WILL BE BASED OFF LAPD, LAFD AND CITY FIRST RESPONDERS BASED. NO MORE CHRISTMAS TREE, ITS NOW REALITY TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND THANK YOU FOR USING THIS SUBMOD! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF IT, PM ME!))

Vehicles.rar

hi, the main download link is not working

could you please get a new one up, I am dieing to get this mod :)

You don't need the main download link. Download the file in CFD's post (about three posts up...). It's the latest version.