tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Hi everyone ! there's the link of the new light i made for the LA MOD version! these light looks like the ** Real life ** I modified almost all light !

Ex : rotate light for LASD LAAP Firetruck etc .. new strobe and led light ! In my download file in Filefront you can find the sirens I use in the game and a new sound that replace the fire alarm and the train gate!

So enjoy yourself with the new Package!

http://files.filefront.com/Prototypesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

Emplacement ---> C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8 Replace the old prototypes file by this one . Enjoy

I made a video of a big fire contamination the video is very large because of the time of the video ... aproximative 20 min *Less or more * so if you have a slow internet conexion it's not a good thing to download exept if you're patient ! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Link : http://files.filefront.com/LAMODFIRECONTAM...;/fileinfo.html

Link2: http://files.filefront.com/Bigfirerar/;117...;/fileinfo.html

Be careful large file!

Enjoy the video!

Latest Version:

Link to version 1.8.6: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=87836

Also a new file has been published containing all light changes till now. You can download that file in this post:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=88924

Changes in version 1.8.6:

-Battalion Chief- White LED lights added to running board...again.

-Aerial Ladder Truck- Dual Combos per light packages...Texas_DPS request.

-Corner Van: Removed Strobe packages and added LED Package onto LED Light bar...Also added Yellow Corner Strobes and White Brake Strobes

-Motorcycle: LED Package.

-Slicktop: Added Intersection Window LED, and Hide-a-way lights onto the headlights...

-CHP Dodge Charger: Removed Strobe packages and added LED package for Whelen liberty bar with LED patterns....Wig-Wags and Brake strobes. Hide-a-way Lights added to fog lights.

Having problems with 1.8.6?

This is attachment contains Tony's lights v1.7.1, (for everybody experiencing problems with v1.8.4): Prototypes.rar

Edited by Newfoundking

The older preview video (showing freeplay functions), I used Fraps to record and Windows Movie Maker to edit and convert it. This video can't be downloaded anymore; it shows too much of the older and outdated commands and unit.

I did something else with the short floodlight video (released a week ago, see LA mod topic). I recorded it half-size without sound. I converted it to 320x240 with SuperAVConverter:

Original size: 90MB (512x384), 16 seconds

Final size: 400kb (320x240), 16 seconds

Looks very nice, but I guess you added about 40 lights or even more per lightbar?

There is one reason I will never add so many lights to my vehicles; It slows down the game. People with high end pc's won't notice that, but I do and many others also. Your lights simulates rotating corona's and IMO a rotating radiation is more important than 'rotating' corona's. So it's alot of work for basicly not much. :)

Looks very nice, but I guess you added about 40 lights or even more per lightbar?

There is one reason I will never add so many lights to my vehicles; It slows down the game. People with high end pc's won't notice that, but I do and many others also. Your lights simulates rotating corona's and IMO a rotating radiation is more important than 'rotating' corona's. So it's alot of work for basicly not much. :)

The left one have 20 Light the right have 4 and the midle one have 41 light the last one is because it have 4 rotating light and the left one have just 2 rotating light...

really good work with this lights, tony! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Thank's alot :) i appreciate because it's the first time i'm doing this :sporty:

A question.. first of all , hoppah , can i modify your police car .. i'll put a couple of light on it maybe i'll do a small video.. and other question i want to know how to save my project after i finish the light because i've made it but when i try in game without saving it doesn'T work... with the lightbar of sniper mod , the game save automaticly .. can some one tell me this thanks :)

edit : i saw the AUTO SAVE on the downbar but in the game my things doesn't work .. :(

i don't edit the LIGHTBARS for now i just edit the front light i put blinker on the charger etc... i edit the directionnal light 2 .. on the video we can't see very good that's Pis***g me off

I don't know if you can read the video i've mage it with windows movie maker

Take a look and put your comments!

Don't forgot to tell me how to save .. thanks you

i don't edit the LIGHTBARS for now i just edit the front light i put blinker on the charger etc... i edit the directionnal light 2 .. on the video we can't see very good that's Pis***g me off

I don't know if you can read the video i've mage it with windows movie maker

Take a look and put your comments!

Don't forgot to tell me how to save .. thanks you

That .rar file only included the moviemaker project file. In that file there arent any clips, its just says where the clips are on your computer (and how youve edited them). You need to compile the clip by selectin the 3. option on the sidebar, it should say something like "finish movie".

That .rar file only included the moviemaker project file. In that file there arent any clips, its just says where the clips are on your computer (and how youve edited them). You need to compile the clip by selectin the 3. option on the sidebar, it should say something like "finish movie".

Ok thank you! i'll put it in few minutes but the quality is not soo good we can't see very good the directionnal light and the side light flashing in front of the car because when I can'T put a good quality because the file is too big to put on the forum. . so enjoy it without good graphics XD

Yeah, its hard to see in that video - but I think they look good.

Can you post up your prototype files in a RAR? I'd like to use them in my game.

Thanks

only the police file?

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Prototypes\Vehicles\03 LA Police

if it's just that enjoy!... maybe i'll change the lightbar later

03_LA_Police.rar