tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Thats pretty cool. How in the world did you get the lightbars to have rotators in them?

Suprise! it's not hard to do.. just put 4 or 5 light not only one .. one light can't look like rotating light you need more light ... that's the secret and i've finish the other cars..

I'll check on the internet for the ambulance and the fire truck to check what kind of light it is in real life to put in the game..

Hi again! i've do a Reelook of all ambulance exept for the yellow one because i never use it ... the LAFD and Basic ambulanec have rotating light the EMS ambulance have flashing light *more realistic* the small EMS car have rotating light. i'll made rotating light for some fire trucks tomorow ... more info tomorow goodnight all

However it caused more lag :nixweiss: .

There is no doubt there are more lights now, so that will cause the extra lag if your PC can't handle it. That's one of the risks you take trying to add this much realism unfortunately.

Guest keppy1770

Rear amber light on fire equipment and ambulances required per NFPA. National fire protection agency or Not for practical application.

thanks all for your * help * i'm at my girl friend home and i'm going at my home tomorow because it have a big snowstorm here in quebec..

I think i can add additionnal light on the rear mirror but i'm not a modder so you'll just have light . there no red and blue color on the mirror ... for the other idea of the firetruck i think you mean the yellow light flashing? if it's that i'll try to do rotating light with it because in real life these light rotate ... thanks all

Tony

I don't mean replace them, I just mean adjust the flash pattern so it looks more realistic is all.

What kind of light .. i've tried to do rotation light but the rear amber light is too small so it don't look like they rotate...

You know what would be sweet? Adding Rear Mirror LEDS.

mbcv98rb.jpg

i've made these light now for the Charger because hoppah made the light on the mirror so i've put the light there :)

Great job, they look even better in game.

Make sure you copy the prototype files from the Tanker truck to the Tanker with hose connections so if you turn on the connections they are the same lights.

I've change this thanks

Another thing - the CHP Crown Vic - it looks like the coronas of the light bar are too bright or there are too many of them.

Take a look in game and see what you think.

I'll check it out .. maybe just change the corona but i think it's the less one ..

Edit : I can't do anything. I just reduce the size of the corona's .. that's the only thing i can do .. other thing i've change some directionnal light like this

they look like the first 5 seconde of the video

Too bad about the rear amber, I was afraid of that. No other ideas unfortunately, I'll trust your judgement on how to tweak them.

Mirrors sound good. Just make sure the Charger doesn't have too many lights - it seemed to have too many even before the addition of the mirror lights. You may want to lose the fog lights.

You should take a look at Mike's post about what each Police vehicle has in terms of unique lighting. It would be great if you could match what he has outlined.

I think the LAPD, like many other agencies, have a setup where only 6 of 8 signalmaster lights is amber, the outer ones is red/blue, so from the rear it would be something like R-A-A-A-A-A-A-B, istead of the all-amber setup featured in the video. The part youre refering to in the video skips the 3. light in, where I would believe it skips the outer on police cars.

I dont know if Hoppah has included a 6-light amber or a 8-light amber, but ill check. I'm currently working on making some lightbar enhancements myself, I've done the charger already, but it turned out to quite the christmas tree (though still having the same amount of lights as tony) and needs to be trimmed down a little.