tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

outta curiosity how would one install it?

You want to know how to install it?! Just replace the PROTOTYPE file to this one *** C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Prototypes ***

Thanks Tony!

No Problem

Wow nice for my private mod thnxs!

Nice to ear that ! can I see what's your private mod ?! :P:1046276057_GroupHug:

There are lights that i feel it should be added.

If i made a couple light wishes, will you be able to make them?

These are my wish:

Change the Directional Lights, i love the new one but it'll look better if it looked like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYIYsmMwEo \

Wait at the end, and look at the pattern of the directional light

or try this:

watch at :35

And Side Emergency Lights on apparatus. There are lights at front and back of trucks but not sides..

There are lights that i feel it should be added.

If i made a couple light wishes, will you be able to make them?

These are my wish:

Change the Directional Lights, i love the new one but it'll look better if it looked like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYIYsmMwEo \

Wait at the end, and look at the pattern of the directional light

or try this:

watch at :35

And Side Emergency Lights on apparatus. There are lights at front and back of trucks but not sides..

I like your idea . do you want me to make all the time ON the directional light or just when you click on it !? because on the video the directional light is ON when the truck is running to a call

For the second video i'll try to make some kind of them .. i'll replace the police ones .. thanks for the new Idea

And yes i can make your new light with your lightbar .. and i'll try to do something with the side light on the fire truck thanks

next time try not to upload it to rapidshare, use something else, because rapidshare is hell for me

I've tried to upload it with the forum but it doesn't work .. it's not hard with rapid share .. just click Free wait some minutes or secondes and write the small letter and you download it ..

I've set up a whole bunch of patterns for the arrowbar. The regular irregularity, movinglight and dual movinglight to name the most exciting ones. The only problems with using them is that of realism and lightpollution. Since EM4 has a setup of light that means you can see the lights from the front of the lightbar while behind the car, it means that the blue/red light from the front will pollute the amber light from the rear.

Seing how most of the patters would realisticly only be used while the car is moving (and having the full bar lit up), it really makes the effort of making the light wasted, not forget that its a whole lot of extra lights that makes the game more laggy. Anyway, I've recorded the different patterns, and as soon as I've reinstalled Sony Vegas ill encode them and up them somewhere. That will likely be tomorrow.

I've tried to upload it with the forum but it doesn't work .. it's not hard with rapid share .. just click Free wait some minutes or secondes and write the small letter and you download it ..
when I do it none of the links work :(

Thanks Tony your the best!

"do you want me to make all the time ON the directional light or just when you click on it !? because on the video the directional light is ON when the truck is running to a call"

Well Leaving it on is going to be hard for you? ( the scripting) But if you can't, then activation would be good.

:wub:

Edit:

I just saw your video and it's PERFECT! Will you be releasing the Prototype?

Gold_Star.jpg

Gold Star for you!

Thanks Tony your the best!

"do you want me to make all the time ON the directional light or just when you click on it !? because on the video the directional light is ON when the truck is running to a call"

Well Leaving it on is going to be hard for you? ( the scripting) But if you can't, then activation would be good.

:wub:

Edit:

I just saw your video and it's PERFECT! Will you be releasing the Prototype?

Gold_Star.jpg

Gold Star for you!

Thanks

I can make it on every time .. you mean for firetruck only? i think it's better because police car put them just when they have to put it... firetruck 2 but i saw this on the video .. just tell me

One more thing, i know you have done alot of lights and you might want to take a break but there is also one more suggestion:

The black unmarked car, you should add Rear Mirror Lights as well, like the dodge charger.