tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Hi Tony,

I was wondering if you would be able to dim the corona's on the CHP Crown Vic. Also, I was wondering if you could possibly change the patterns on the Dodge Charger's LED bar so that they are a little more "diverse". Thanks and wait to go :)

Shane

Hi Tony,

I was wondering if you would be able to dim the corona's on the CHP Crown Vic. Also, I was wondering if you could possibly change the patterns on the Dodge Charger's LED bar so that they are a little more "diverse". Thanks and wait to go :)

Shane

No problem and what kind of led bar light you think you have an example to make the more realisique possible ! I don't know if i can Dim the coronas's light .. for what you want this ?! because you can't see the light rotate?!

No problem and what kind of led bar light you think you have an example to make the more realisique possible ! I don't know if i can Dim the coronas's light .. for what you want this ?! because you can't see the light rotate?!

Yes. You can barely make out the lightbar. Also, here is a pattern that you could maybe look at my youtube videos of Niagara Regional Police cruisers. I don't think it would be to hard, but of course I have no idea. Here is my youtube profile: http://youtube.com/user/emergency3freak

EDIT: On the CHP vehicles, when I turn all of the lights off, there are some lights on the outside of the edge of the directional bar that are still flashing, almost like the warning lights...is there something I am doing wrong or is it something that just happens?...

I think he means radiation. Turn of the radiation on some of the lights as they are conflicting (and conflicting radiation doesnt look nice in EM4).

I made a quick edit of the CHP Patrol Car, heres a clip, along with the prototype file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99348532/chp_patrollightedit.rar

In the clip its Tonys version on the left and my edit on the right.

What I did was removing 2 red and 1 blue radiation, as well as changing the remaining blue radiation to the light with a offset of 1 (so the radiation would alternate fully), additionally i altered the values of the lights as the blue was more an azure color, and the red was quite bright as well.

I'm still editing all the different cars, but it has a rather slow progress, however I'm more or less done with the LAPD Patrol Car and the Unmarked Patrol Car.

If you want to see it: http://rapidshare.com/files/99353058/lapdp...arkedpatrol.rar The file is pretty large though (25MB) for a 33sec clip.

What I've done with the LAPD Patrol Car is first of all to add steadyburners. Also I've added some minor rotary effects, and some barely visible lightning effects that lights up the lightbar itself. I havent yet added polygons on the LAPD Patrol Car, and there is some minor changes to be done with the radiation.

With the Unmarked Patrol Car I've edited in an dashlight in the texture, as well as changing the color of one of the lights in the front from blue to red. I've also changed the pattern of the directional bar, and added a steadyburner (by the rear view mirror, I removed the blue light by the rear view mirror as well)

With both I've ofcourse pretty much redone all of the emergencylights from ground-up. I dunno if im gonna upload the prototypes/textures, I gotta ask for Hoppahs permission first anyway.

I think he means radiation. Turn of the radiation on some of the lights as they are conflicting (and conflicting radiation doesnt look nice in EM4).

I made a quick edit of the CHP Patrol Car, heres a clip, along with the prototype file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99348532/chp_patrollightedit.rar

In the clip its Tonys version on the left and my edit on the right.

What I did was removing 2 red and 1 blue radiation, as well as changing the remaining blue radiation to the light with a offset of 1 (so the radiation would alternate fully), additionally i altered the values of the lights as the blue was more an azure color, and the red was quite bright as well.

I'm still editing all the different cars, but it has a rather slow progress, however I'm more or less done with the LAPD Patrol Car and the Unmarked Patrol Car.

If you want to see it: http://rapidshare.com/files/99353058/lapdp...arkedpatrol.rar The file is pretty large though (25MB) for a 33sec clip.

What I've done with the LAPD Patrol Car is first of all to add steadyburners. Also I've added some minor rotary effects, and some barely visible lightning effects that lights up the lightbar itself. I havent yet added polygons on the LAPD Patrol Car, and there is some minor changes to be done with the radiation.

With the Unmarked Patrol Car I've edited in an dashlight in the texture, as well as changing the color of one of the lights in the front from blue to red. I've also changed the pattern of the directional bar, and added a steadyburner (by the rear view mirror, I removed the blue light by the rear view mirror as well)

With both I've ofcourse pretty much redone all of the emergencylights from ground-up. I dunno if im gonna upload the prototypes/textures, I gotta ask for Hoppahs permission first anyway.

NICE WORK!!!! I love the unmarked and the LAPD patrol car the light on the night is nice!!!! looks more real than the original . i think i'm still focused on the flashing light on the ground now ..! You did a fuc*ing nice job man! i'll try to do something like that tomorow and on the weekend ! i'm IMPRESS!

I want to know how you do these light on the ground !? I've tried with many ways but i can'T found how you do it!? can you help me ? And i want to know how you change the day to the night etc thank you

Its radiation, and the lights arent really on the ground. When you add a light, you need the leave the "radiation" checked. then you will have 4 points forming a square, you can move these around, and an area inside these 4 points will light up with the light, also anything below the radiation wil reflect the light. You can change the area that lights up by changing the lightmap, but I have yet to thoroughly check the different lightmaps out.

Also the radiation isnt really on the ground, its up in the air at the height of the light, you can change the height of the radiation by holding alt while moving any of the 4 points.

As for polygons, these choose which part of the model that lights up along with the light, you can see this on the umarked unit part of this video. You see it pretty well with the lights on the dashlight.

Pictures say more than a thousand words, and videos has 30 pictures each second. (thats alot of words)

http://rapidshare.com/files/99443434/radia...xturechange.rar

Its radiation, and the lights arent really on the ground. When you add a light, you need the leave the "radiation" checked. then you will have 4 points forming a square, you can move these around, and an area inside these 4 points will light up with the light, also anything below the radiation wil reflect the light. You can change the area that lights up by changing the lightmap, but I have yet to thoroughly check the different lightmaps out.

Also the radiation isnt really on the ground, its up in the air at the height of the light, you can change the height of the radiation by holding alt while moving any of the 4 points.

As for polygons, these choose which part of the model that lights up along with the light, you can see this on the umarked unit part of this video. You see it pretty well with the lights on the dashlight.

Pictures say more than a thousand words, and videos has 30 pictures each second. (thats alot of words)

http://rapidshare.com/files/99443434/radia...xturechange.rar

Thanks for your answer i'll try to do your fantastic job ! ! ! question : did you change the color of the light for the unmarked car on the grill light because they are blue and you put a red light but for my own opinion i don't care if the light is blue or red it just look nice on the ground or * air * nice job again thank you for the help!

What request !? directional light!? wait a sec

http://rapidshare.com/files/99615052/Prototypes.rar.html you can see the light on the patrol car lol!? it's not better than Eremal but not bad i'll try better an other day

Like when you turn ALL of the lights off on the vehicle, there are still some flashing in the lightbar. LAPD car has 2 on the outsides, CHP directional bar kept going, and CHP Charger had like four-ways on the edge of the lightbar...

Would you perhaps be interested in editing the lights on the vehicles for my mod? So far, I have done them myself... But, with trying to skin everything and watching over the models, editing lights on them is a pain in the butt for me. I have some idea how the lights should look, as i have seen them in real life whenever i'm driving.

Would you perhaps be interested in editing the lights on the vehicles for my mod? So far, I have done them myself... But, with trying to skin everything and watching over the models, editing lights on them is a pain in the butt for me. I have some idea how the lights should look, as i have seen them in real life whenever i'm driving.

I will be Happy to help you with your mod :) and if you have and idea how the light should look its better for me ! No problem Baz anytime XD

YES!!!!

Oh Hihi !? they don't flash when nothing is on ?! well on the last news... i'll chek it out right now

Sorry, I've been away since my last post, and I'm just about to go back out the door. I'll post a real reply when I get back.

Okay nice to see ya