tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

One more thing, i know you have done alot of lights and you might want to take a break but there is also one more suggestion:

The black unmarked car, you should add Rear Mirror Lights as well, like the dodge charger.

lol ! okay i'll try it too ! the only thing is that the car have no * fake light * on the mirror but it can be cool

i've finish with the directional light for the fire truck i'll put the Prototype in few minutes after i do the rear mirror light on the unmarked car

Sounds good dude, Glad to have you around here, you brought up the realism high, when LA mod came out, it's an excellent mod, great realism, and then you came, you brought up 10% more realism rate.

Sounds good dude, Glad to have you around here, you brought up the realism high, when LA mod came out, it's an excellent mod, great realism, and then you came, you brought up 10% more realism rate.

Nice ! thank you for the encouragement

There is the prototype folder! http://rapidshare.com/files/98080090/Prototypes.rar.html

New lights look great Tony!!

One thing though, on the aerial truck - the amber lights on the side aren't meant to flash like that.

I don't know if I agree with the arrow bar being on 100% of the time - it has a time and a place. What happens when you select the arrow bar command now?

Heres my old edit of the charger, and some new lights on the back of the lightbar ive been testing out.

http://rapidshare.com/files/98100877/oldch...newrearbars.rar

My old edit of the charger really ended up looking like a disco, all thats missing is high-visabilty markings. Especially the high-beams were a bit over the top, and the radiation got really messy. At this point the new edit of the charger looks _alot_ better. I've also edited the LAPD Patrol Car, which I'm satisfied with, but I need to add radiation (light at the ground).

I'll show you those units later.

I used wmvhd to get a decent quality on the clip, so you will need wmp10+ or any other media player that supports wmvhd to view it.

New lights look great Tony!!

One thing though, on the aerial truck - the amber lights on the side aren't meant to flash like that.

I don't know if I agree with the arrow bar being on 100% of the time - it has a time and a place. What happens when you select the arrow bar command now?

The amber light rotate on this truck. . i've tried this and i saw that is not so beautiful .. maybe i'll change it later ...

The command is the same thing ... no change the only difference is that the directional light is on everytime but when you click on the directional light command , all car will be redirected..

Heres my old edit of the charger, and some new lights on the back of the lightbar ive been testing out.

http://rapidshare.com/files/98100877/oldch...newrearbars.rar

My old edit of the charger really ended up looking like a disco, all thats missing is high-visabilty markings. Especially the high-beams were a bit over the top, and the radiation got really messy. At this point the new edit of the charger looks _alot_ better. I've also edited the LAPD Patrol Car, which I'm satisfied with, but I need to add radiation (light at the ground).

I'll show you those units later.

I used wmvhd to get a decent quality on the clip, so you will need wmp10+ or any other media player that supports wmvhd to view it.

Please post your own Topic about this.

They look good, i like the light bar, it almost looks like it's LED. Also the Arrow Stick pattern, i like them as well.

Tony, there are 4 lights on the side of the aerial by the cab, (the blue, green, red and yellow lights). These aren't emergency lights, they are more like status lights and shouldn't flash like you have them. I'd remove all the effects from those lights.

Tony, there are 4 lights on the side of the aerial by the cab, (the blue, green, red and yellow lights). These aren't emergency lights, they are more like status lights and shouldn't flash like you have them. I'd remove all the effects from those lights.

ok but for what they are used

Side mounted tank level lights.

4 LED lights that indicate the water level. Green, blue, amber and red. They can be seen from a long way at almost any angle.

It's for the the water tank. I don't know much about it, but if it's full, Red or Green, if it's half full, some color will show, if it's nearly drained it flashes.

LHSideView.jpg

Side mounted tank level lights.

4 LED lights that indicate the water level. Green, blue, amber and red. They can be seen from a long way at almost any angle.

It's for the the water tank. I don't know much about it, but if it's full, Red or Green, if it's half full, some color will show, if it's nearly drained it flashes.

LHSideView.jpg

Ah ! now i understand ! thank you i'll delete the lights ... So what's your other idea !? :P

Lol.

Can you do LED Patterns? Like LED lights or only strobes?

For the battalion Chief car, add more Strobe lights on side.

USAR truck, Hazmat, and Light Truck i think ( the ford truck)

Again with that Black Unmarked, add Strobes effect for Brake Lights, like the dodge charger.

I'm still brainstorming, but the rest i'll let you pimp something out lol.

Lol.

Can you do LED Patterns? Like LED lights or only strobes?

For the battalion Chief car, add more Strobe lights on side.

USAR truck, Hazmat, and Light Truck i think ( the ford truck)

Again with that Black Unmarked, add Strobes effect for Brake Lights, like the dodge charger.

I'm still brainstorming, but the rest i'll let you pimp something out lol.

LOL okay i'll try it out tomorow .. hockey time for now here . One thing... can you show me buy picture where you want me to do the strobe or led light !? . thanks cya

Sure.

USAR:

Add Ligts on side of USAR truck, as well back. Example Pictures:

LAFD-DickensIC-060.jpg

LAFD-DickensIC-090.jpg

Battalion Chief:

LAFD-DickensIC-014.jpg

Add two side lights on each side. One front, and one back on sides.

Ladder Truck:

I will use their tiller truck for an example:

LAFD-DickensIC-010.jpg

Add three or two lights on each side of the truck.

as well the back, if you want.

Heavy Rescue truck:

LAFD-DickensIC-009.jpg

Add two lights on each side.

Maybe try that with the police SUV or something

I'll try to do these light ... the only thing is that the truck doesn't have strobe lightbar .. but i think people don't care!

Edit : i can't put light on the fire chief truck at the place you want too because it's written f 250 or something like that!

:nixweiss: Then place the lights right next to the Company's insgina. For example:

*Light*F250.

If you know what i mean...

The only thing that the truck doesn't have strobe lightbar

The heavy rescue truck? I just looked at the side of the truck and it appears to be medical squad, but whatever, you know what truck i am talking about ingame. Anyway, back to that "Strobe" Light bar, did you meant the LED light bar? I'm confused

Guest Sawyer

hey Tony ! can u make that rotation in Emergency 3 LA MOD too ? :/ coz i enjoy ur totation flashlights :D it more realistic :D :1046276313_Up_to_something: :1046276313_Up_to_something:

man and what's the program what u using to show us what u done ?

i mean that floor... and how to test the cars and etc... not programs how to make movie :D

hey Tony ! can u make that rotation in Emergency 3 LA MOD too ? :/ coz i enjoy ur totation flashlights :D it more realistic :D :1046276313_Up_to_something: :1046276313_Up_to_something:

man and what's the program what u using to show us what u done ?

i mean that floor... and how to test the cars and etc... not programs how to make movie :D

I don't have EM3... and i use the Editor of EM4 ... the program to make movie is FRAPS and i convert it with windows movie maker