tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

is that a new version???????

Umm, if you read the posts that were just posted after that, you will see that it is all the versions up to the latest version that came out.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Were talking about the mod, hows that off topic? Thanks for uploading it but....

Nod32 gives me a VIRUS WARNING. I dismissed it as a false positive but it looks like it really is a virus..

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/024fd38...ab36-1247808882

Result: 31/41 (75.61%)

Bugs:

Corners Van has redirect function but no redirect lights.

EMS Supervisor 1/CV should have return to station command i think.

Heres a clean version! I will see if I cant delete the uneeded prototypes for buildings and such from it tomorrow to keep the file size down.

Guest em4fan

Hmm, I use ESET Nod 32 too, but nothing announced me for virus last night.

I think the package does not contain all the modifications and further updates, because after extracted all in the game, some of the vehicles are with old light's, for example FBI SUV and unmarked slicktop a are with christmas package, in tha last update which I download for slictop was modified with normal package.

Sorry for my English

em4fan

Were talking about the mod, hows that off topic? Thanks for uploading it but....

Nod32 gives me a VIRUS WARNING. I dismissed it as a false positive but it looks like it really is a virus..

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/024fd38...ab36-1247808882

Result: 31/41 (75.61%)

Bugs:

Corners Van has redirect function but no redirect lights.

EMS Supervisor 1/CV should have return to station command i think.

Heres a clean version! I will see if I cant delete the uneeded prototypes for buildings and such from it tomorrow to keep the file size down.

Norton told me I had viruses after I downloaded that .rar file and unpacked it. I didn't believe it but it turned out that it did come from that prototypes.rar and I seen random files in there too which shouldn't of been there.

the file contain virus

its really?????

Only the old file prototypes.rar that was posted on thursday 16-07-09. The file that is in Xplores's post today is virus free. The other file was only downloaded about 20 times. Those 20 people need to take precautions as scanning their hard drive and removing the virus or the files. The rest has nothing to worry about.

Yes, sorry about the virus. I recently been attacked by this dumb MSN virus and its been spreading it all over the computer, and it managed to get in the prototype.rar

I apologize.

Np CFD. It happens.

Thanks Xplorer for giving us that file.

hi, this is a great work

i just wanted to say that i think that all the vehicles in game with this mod have way too much lights, with that amount of lights, a real one should have a trailer with more batteries to supply those lights.

i mean, the idea is great but most of the trucks and even LAPD Motorcycle are extremely loaded with lights

thanks

^thats sort of the point of the mod...there realistic based but theres obviously alot more lights then what a real unit would have. Plus if there LED set ups like what CFD has been doing, then you wouldnt need an extra battery irl most likely, as LEDs draw such a tiny bit of power.

yeah i did go a tad over bord.... just recently i took out the flood lights and put in the directional comand. the propuse was to have fewer lights lights flashing if the truck was sitting somewhere. i mean since i figured this out im getting good at it. and that was more of a trial version. and you have to admit it was better then what was there. if you have any ideas on what to lose feel free to contact me here or on pm and i could mak it happen. the new file i have with the directional instead of flood lights have about about 10 new lights to give it the flashing look. in realality the only thing that was added was reverse strobes and 4 flashing lights in the light bar. :schreiben: if you would like me to post them just say so. lol i dont want anyone to think im walking over there feet by modifying things.

- David

^thats sort of the point of the mod...there realistic based but theres obviously alot more lights then what a real unit would have. Plus if there LED set ups like what CFD has been doing, then you wouldnt need an extra battery irl most likely, as LEDs draw such a tiny bit of power.

i´m aware of the LED capabilities, it was just a comparison, no every vehicle in the mod has led lights, it is a great mod i was just saying that there are way too much lights

One day when I get the free time, I'll be talking to Hoppah, and hopefully, I'll start a realistic one, with the lightbar that is known on Tony's lights. Some people like the Christmas tree thing, I don't however, unless the real unit is like that. I aimed to keep them at least like 85% realistic...