tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

i guess we were complaining about some one else's hard work. he does a really good job. but on another note i have one question.... there was mention of adding the white lights to the side bored. for some reason i am missing those. am i missing something?????

I seen how it lights up in your model..... how ever i dont see them on mine. the strange part is that everything eles works..... im just assuming something went hay wire in that folder..... i need to install any how due to the fact i thought i seen the problem and now the whole truck is gone lol. but once i re install ill see if it works then..

Alright guys, new update: v1.8.6 Update

Just some changes:

FD:

Battalion Chief- White LED lights added to running board...again.

Aerial Ladder Truck- Dual Combos per light packages...Texas_DPS request.

EMS:

Corner Van: Removed Strobe packages and added LED Package onto LED Light bar...Also added Yellow Corner Strobes and White Brake Strobes

PD:

Motorcycle: LED Package.

Slicktop: Added Intersection Window LED, and Hide-a-way lights onto the headlights...

Now this one is my favorite...

CHP Dodge Charger: Removed Strobe packages and added LED package for Whelen liberty bar with LED patterns....Wig-Wags and Brake strobes. Hide-a-way Lights added to fog lights.

ENJOY!

Video:

I don't see tech lights?

EDIT: Whooops. If I read it all instead of watching vid I would of seen it was not included.

CFD could you upload a zip/rar of ALL of your prototypes? I havent updated for a few versions so I have no idea where to download, and keeping the folders accurate would make things very convenient to.

Plus if a newbie wants your files they dont have to dig through pages and pages of this thread to update all there prototypes.

Hope you dont mind the suggestions, and keep up the good work.

[edit]

Found a few bugs on the LAP CV. First off theres no radiation with the regular red and blue lights, only when you hit the redirect lights. Speaking of the redirect lights they dont show up in the back windows but rather behind the car. [/edit]

[post merged by pyrothijs]

Guest ExplorerMike

hey how do u install the new light submod, i been trying for awhile now and i can't get it to work, can someone please tell me how specificly to install it, thanks!

Download the .rar file. Extract the files from the .rar. Copy the prototypes into your LA Mod folder (C:/program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Mods/Los Angeles v1.8)

That wont work because the folder names aren right in some of the zips. Instead of LA Fire Department its just FD, so it wont place them to the right folder.