Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

yeah the guy is still holding the hose and i can select him but nothing happens, and i can still attach a hose to the hydrant

i have also tried looking on the winterberg mod forum but it keeps saying the link is broken none of the ways i've tried to access it work

The a button on the fire truck that looks like a gauge. If you click it shows you 2 water levels. one the in going water the other is the out going water.

If there both main green your hooked up.

They never accutly makes a real connection to hyrdate he stands close to it. This is normal

I dont really know the use of some trucks in the game.

- ELW1 winterberg

- KDOW niedersveld

-TSF elkering

what is the use of this units, and what can you do with the people inside these trucks,

also sometimes they ask for a waterpump (they are unable to connect to fire hydrants), how do you get those pumps then?

and how do you close off the hurricane and the trauma team mission?

I dont really know the use of some trucks in the game.

- ELW1 winterberg

- KDOW niedersveld

-TSF elkering

what is the use of this units, and what can you do with the people inside these trucks,

also sometimes they ask for a waterpump (they are unable to connect to fire hydrants), how do you get those pumps then?

and how do you close off the hurricane and the trauma team mission?

The ELW1 is the command truck of Winterberg, the firefighter in yellow is the the commander of that aciddent when you allert the entire squad of winterberg (ELW,TLF,LF)

The KDOW niderveld is the has the same task as the ELW of Winterberg with the same options.

TSF Elkering have non pumps in the truck, but a portable. on the winterberg site is there som videos that may help you the rest.

go to http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/ and find the videos. it is also a english forum where you can ask if i didnt manage to find what you were serching for

TSF Elkering have non pumps in the truck, but a portable. on the winterberg site is there som videos that may help you the rest.

go to http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/ and find the videos. it is also a english forum where you can ask if i didnt manage to find what you were serching for

Website says 403 Forbidden

Hy, can you tell me where i can download winterberg mod 6.9 or 7.0? I am from Croatia and I am big fan of emergency game but here in Croatia emergency game is not pupular and becoause of that i have a problems with information about game and winterberg mods. Please, answer me

Hy, can you tell me where i can download winterberg mod 6.9 or 7.0? I am from Croatia and I am big fan of emergency game but here in Croatia emergency game is not pupular and becoause of that i have a problems with information about game and winterberg mods. Please, answer me

:welcome: to the forums. You can download Winterberg 6.9 from the download centre (click downloads in the top right corner of the page) and then run the updater to get the latest version.

:welcome: to the forums. You can download Winterberg 6.9 from the download centre (click downloads in the top right corner of the page) and then run the updater to get the latest version.

Thank you!!! But I steal don t know how to run that updater for latest version of winterberg mod! Can you tell me how?

Thank you!!! But I steal don t know how to run that updater for latest version of winterberg mod! Can you tell me how?

double click the updater.exe file and make sure you are connected to the internet.

double click the updater.exe file and make sure you are connected to the internet.

I found only winterberg mod winter 2009, but I saw movie on you tube about winterberg 6.9, and I want that mod, can you tell me how or where I can download that mod???

Go to the Winterberg mod folder and run the WinterbergUpdater.exe!

Thanks for your help, but I don t know how to do that, what I must to do when I click on downloads in top right corner of page, witch step is next. Can you explain me step by step? I will be very greatfull to you if you can!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help, but I don t know how to do that, what I must to do when I click on downloads in top right corner of page, witch step is next. Can you explain me step by step? I will be very greatfull to you if you can!!!!!!!!

First of all download the package and install the mod. Then right click on the Em4 or 911 Fr and click to the options that directs you to the installation folder. There should be a file called Mods. Click on it and then you will as many files as your installed mods are. Click on the one that says winterberg. In this file you will find an application called Winterberg Updater. Before you click on it make sure that your internet connection is fine. Then click on it and click on the Weiter option. Click again Weiter and then wait. The application will search the net for something new. If it finds something it is going to install it after downloading it. You have to wait sometime and when it's done click on exit. Then run Em4 or 911FR properly and click on the modifications. Click on winterberg and be patient because you may wait for some minutes in order to play the mod. While it is being loading you should not do anything with your computer or don't even touch the mouse if you don't want a CTD. I hope this helps. :)

First of all download the package and install the mod. Then right click on the Em4 or 911 Fr and click to the options that directs you to the installation folder. There should be a file called Mods. Click on it and then you will as many files as your installed mods are. Click on the one that says winterberg. In this file you will find an application called Winterberg Updater. Before you click on it make sure that your internet connection is fine. Then click on it and click on the Weiter option. Click again Weiter and then wait. The application will search the net for something new. If it finds something it is going to install it after downloading it. You have to wait sometime and when it's done click on exit. Then run Em4 or 911FR properly and click on the modifications. Click on winterberg and be patient because you may wait for some minutes in order to play the mod. While it is being loading you should not do anything with your computer or don't even touch the mouse if you don't want a CTD. I hope this helps. :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I DID IT!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED! THAKNS

You're welcome and I agree it is a great mod. :)

Hey, I have one question about this last version of winterberg mod (soomerpause 2009), in game, when I playing, I can t send two vehicles, one is RW1 winterberg, that is fire truck, tehnical vehicle with 3 firefighters, and second is from same firestation, that vehicle is from last garage, little vehicle with 3 firefighters??? Do you have same problems in that mod? If you not, please tell me how to fix that problem???