Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Guest em4fan
OK... Just for the record...

What is the latest version, and where to download it? And are the system specs the same as with EM4?

In the Winterberg mod folder have one WinterbergUpdater, to start downloading and installing all new updates you just start icon and it will begin. Now my Winterberg mod is 637MB

em4fan

the latest version of winterberg mod, with the downloader has the english tranlastion allready down load you simple need to active them.

Instruction can be found in the winterberg post on this board.

I recently downloaded the winterberg mod, and its a cool mod, but I don't speak german, and ever time I click to dispatch a unit I get 5 units in one area, and then by the time I somehow manage to get one firefighter out and get a hose, the city is half on fire,

please explain how you play this mod

Currently I am working on Winterberg Video Tutorial ;D

I should upload on YT first episode today about 22 CET

EDIT:

Damn... My PC crashed and I lost most of my progress in Vegas :(

When I come back from holidays in states I will take care of this.

I recently downloaded the winterberg mod, and its a cool mod, but I don't speak german, and ever time I click to dispatch a unit I get 5 units in one area, and then by the time I somehow manage to get one firefighter out and get a hose, the city is half on fire,

please explain how you play this mod

Merged topic with the winterberg topic. A lot of things are already explained in this topic. Just browse thorugh it and I think you'll find most of the answers to your questions, including how to translate winterberg into an English version (yes you can!!!).

Guest zeke555666
I am still confused on how to turn this mod english, In my lang. folder there are two folders, one named de and one named en, what do I do with these files?

you take the en file and rename it to the normal Lang file I think that's it I forgot what I did

ok, but what do you rename it to?

The answer your question can be found here

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...amp;#entry69650

Might want to try reading the thread the next time. The one of the reason this thread is so long is people asking the same questions over and over again with out bother to search or read the thread.

The answer your question can be found here

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...amp;#entry69650

Might want to try reading the thread the next time. The one of the reason this thread is so long is people asking the same questions over and over again with out bother to search or read the thread.

o, ok, now I know what to do, I think I read this post but didn't get it the first time but, Now I think I get it thanks

sorry to double post but, I'm still confused, I have a metastring file but no .xml, where is it?

In the Specs folder of the winterberg mod there is a file called metastrings.xml and a file called metastrings.en.

Delete the file called metastrings.xml and change the name of the file called metastrings.en to metastrings.xml.

That simple. ;)

In the Specs folder of the winterberg mod there is a file called metastrings.xml and a file called metastrings.en.

Delete the file called metastrings.xml and change the name of the file called metastrings.en to metastrings.xml.

That simple. ;)

ok thanks I think I got it, but now after a few mintues of playing it crashes how do I fix this?

Also what is the color system used for when a person is down and what do I do with the trauma team?

I just downloaded winterberg mod and installed the english translation that comes with the mod. Nothing wrong at this moment. I started the game, loaded the Winterberg Mod and started playing endless game.

This is the problem: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ( lol )

There are so many units available to dispatch using the dispatcher computer or whatever it's name is, i don't know what unit has or not the jaws of life or the fire hose etc... Random units start patroling around without

pressing the patrol button i mean it's crazy out there! I don't understand anything, and sometimes a beeping sound strats playing :WTF: Where can i find a complete manual of this game (like the manual of LA Mod) ?

PS. Sorry for my bad english

Hi there :)

Witerberg Mod is difficult to start with but rather easy when you get to know things. When I first got it was like what? what does each vehicle do. I go place to get support and tips would be to view there main forum located here.

Now if you I might be able to offer suome assistance and tell you wants what. The use of the hose is some you use a quick deployment button which is on the fire engine or use the Fire Cheif or Fire Leader as they have some useful commands for deploying hoses etc...

The fire engine with jaws of life is the the old mercedes looking one to use it there's a button at the bottom of the fire station control things (where is list all the pics of the fire engines) sure it's the thrid or second last one on the bottom row, click it a few times till you see it say "select a single unit from the station" and it deploys that engine am on about :D or you can always use "call local station button"

Sorry am not much use but feel free to ask anything else I'll try get some screen shots and point out what I mean :)