Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

It might sound very stupid but how do I deploy troops, seriously i don't understand a thing about this mod, it seems good but i can't take my men into the vehicles?

One more thing, how do i make the game english, i mean i have downloaded the english version but when i hold my mouse "pointer" over the buttons the description is in german?

One more thing, how do i make the game english, i mean i have downloaded the english version but when i hold my mouse "pointer" over the buttons the description is in german?

Here a novel idea. READ this Thread. Say like four post above yours.

Here a novel idea. READ this Thread. Say like four post above yours.

Oooh haha sorry, so stupid of me, thanks alot, i actually read that but didn't think of it :P, but you got an answer to my other question, because even though there is a post above mine i don't really get it. But i think i'll try to fix it out.

Oooh haha sorry, so stupid of me, thanks alot, i actually read that but didn't think of it :P, but you got an answer to my other question, because even though there is a post above mine i don't really get it. But i think i'll try to fix it out.

You need to use the dispatcher to send out the cars. Troops will be supplied automaticly if you send a car to a call. There is one dispacther for fire, one for EMS and one for the police/tech dept. There are pictures on the buttons of what type of vehicle you are sending.

greetz,

You need to use the dispatcher to send out the cars. Troops will be supplied automaticly if you send a car to a call. There is one dispacther for fire, one for EMS and one for the police/tech dept. There are pictures on the buttons of what type of vehicle you are sending.

greetz,

Okay thanks, i'll try that, but i got one problem that i noticed the last time, one my alarm button there is a cross or at least it's a line over so i can't click on it.

Okay thanks, i'll try that, but i got one problem that i noticed the last time, one my alarm button there is a cross or at least it's a line over so i can't click on it.

That's supposed to be like that: you cannot call additional vehicles. You can only use the vehicles the dispatcher can call for you.

greetz,

That's supposed to be like that: you cannot call additional vehicles. You can only use the vehicles the dispatcher can call for you.

greetz,

Thanks for your answers, now i know where to click to dispatch the units. It wasn't so hard after all :P. But really fun mod and i like the riot squad :D

My AutoUpdater stopped working, it just says "There's a new version of wintersburg, please download it" But it can't get past Self check..

That happened to me a couple of days ago,all I did was download it again and replaced it and it all worked. it should say generation three once u start it up after you downloaded again

Can someone Pm me the download loactaion and english translation please?

Thanks in advance

-Ray

Hi Ray,

If you follow the link you will be able to download the Winterberg updater. Scroll down to the second post on this page (post by Sir Dedo) and you will find a full explanation in english. Good luck and enjoy. :12:

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php?threadid=4734

Ugh, Still can't find an external link for the updater.. >_<

Still refusing to make a forum account..

You know, the more I wait for an updater, the more I put my Wintersburg English videos on hold.. just saying help me help you guys..