Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

no thats not what i mean. i know how to use the truck i just dont know if i need to have the fireman use a hose connected to a pumper or hydrant to spray the water out of the ladder truck

You don't have to got a firefighter with hose connected. A normal firefighter withouth a hose is good enough.

can some1 tell me how to get the mission patch to work????? i did everything it said and it will not work at all

download the patch. open it with winrar/winzip and replace all files with the files of the los angeles (you can find these at the directory of the game then \mods\los angeles mod v1.8)

Guest Emergency4

im really confused at the min, ive got LA MOD 1.7 and then installed 1.8 only thing is they look exaclty the same and nothing new so what is the difference? anyone shed any light this would be cool. Thanks

We thought of changing the map(s) many times, but due to the immense time involved we have not gotten around to it yet, but perhaps one day we will be able to actually get something done that is actually 100%, unfortunately that takes a great deal of time which is why we've tossed around the idea but never devoted too much time to it. :1046276372_bawling:

Hey, MikeyPI, are you still working on that map that you said you were making? Or was it someone else who said he was working on a new map? Getting pretty sick of the one in Multiplayer, always the same scenarios over and over again.

If you need some help I can overhaul the LA Mod v. 1.8 Freeplay map for 911FR. I made some small tweaks (Mostly just asthetics) but, when I put on the mission patch I had some trouble with it and had to reinstall the mod (opps).

Just trowing it out there.

We thought of changing the map(s) many times, but due to the immense time involved we have not gotten around to it yet, but perhaps one day we will be able to actually get something done that is actually 100%, unfortunately that takes a great deal of time which is why we've tossed around the idea but never devoted too much time to it. :1046276372_bawling:

Yeah, I get it. Thanks for replying.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Hey Hoppah want to add to the game script that car without a driver can not move? Posted by to the next big fun. Thank you ... Otherwise it's just my proposal.

Hey danny, if the topic for suggestion is closed, it means Hoppah wants us tostop posting suggestions.

Welcome to the forums, by the way :)

Edited by [SAP]Francis

Guest MonkeySquasher
Hey Hoppah want to add to the game script that car without a driver can not move? Posted by to the next big fun. Thank you ... Otherwise it's just my proposal.

The topic suggestion was also already covered... The team agreed that while it WOULD make the game more realistic, it would make it more frustrating than anything, and they don't plan on ever doing that.

One should never make the designer of his work second guess himself. The one in the middle Flies the MC flag because well, I like the MC flag better than the ARMY one! I know Hoppah's mission had a general in it from the Army, but I like the MC flag better thus, it got put on that car. That Particular model of limosine is extremely rare, I have only seen one of them before in my life, the far more common one is the standard looking Diplomatic Limo which is flying Dutch's flag. Do not let it's "normal" appearance fool you, it is extremely well armored, but given Hoppah's mission, I figured he would want something a bit more intimidating, so I made the rare but cool APC limo too. The USA-1 (aka POTUS Limo) has the Seal of the President of the United States of America, not the army flag.... Besides they are setup to where I could put your picture on the flag in 20 seconds if I wanted to:)

ok thanks for the info! was just wondering like the MC more, too