Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Why do I get so much negative feedback EVERY TIME I make something realistic?

People are complaining about the white roof of the red ambulance, the silver roofs of the fire apparatus, too few fire stations, and now the lightbar? What's next? Sometimes, I think I should stop modding, leave this forum and never come back again.

That is because you can't please everyone in this world. I for one love that everything is realistic. That is what THIS MOD is about.

You do AWESOME work Hoppah and I truely appreciate it.

-d

img_pepsi_logo.gif

? :s

People are complaining about the white roof of the red ambulance, the silver roofs of the fire apparatus, too few fire stations, and now the lightbar? What's next? Sometimes, I think I should stop modding, leave this forum and never come back again.

How was my comment negative? I just thought it was funny.

How was my comment negative? I just thought it was funny.

Well I did not see anyone laugh.

Just wonder would be ok to make such comments about something you worked hard on.

Guest LAPDguy
For all of you complaining about the arjent lightbar, heres a pic from todays car chase taken from a heli, to show that it really looks that silly.

Sorry to burst your buble but that is a vista light bar not arjent.

Sorry to burst your buble but that is a vista light bar not arjent.

Oh sorry, they do look similar though, and they both look funny :).

Also, I though the pepsi logo remark was funny. And it wasnt even negative feedback on the mod, it was ment for the lightbar itself.

The realism is probably what I like most about LA mod. Obviously there are some things that need to be compromised because of gameplay, but keeping the units as realistic as possible gives the game a great feel and especially interesting.

Hey Hoppah . I don't know if you saw my creation of your light , but maybe i can modify the light of your new lightbar . just a suggestion

No, because you just add 40 new lights and that makes the games lagging.

Besides that I already added the lights, just need to change the offsets a bit.

Thanks for the support people! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi

WHEN WILL NEW MOD BE TAKEN OF ?

Thank you!

:1046276057_GroupHug:

How should I know? Somewhere in summer holiday?

You don't have to repeat your question. I am not on this forum 24/7.

btw: http://lamodtr.spaces.live.com/

Nice website, but direct linking to my mods doesn't work.

Use the following links:

Emergency 4: Los Angeles Mod v1.5

Emergency 3: Los Angeles Mod v2.5

Thanks,

Hoppah

Well I did not see anyone laugh.

Just wonder would be ok to make such comments about something you worked hard on.

If I find something funny, does everyone need to laugh?

No, then take the head out of your ass and shut up.

If I find something funny, does everyone need to laugh?

No, then take the head out of your ass and shut up.

No not everyone needs to laugh. But some one other then you needs to laugh to consider it a joke.

It funny you feel you can say what you want, but no one allowed to comment about what you say.

I found the comparison to the Pepsi logo funny.

So, now, PLEASE, forget about that topic and keep focused on why we are all here - rescuing Los Angeles ;)

Guest rescue_me
img_pepsi_logo.gif

Hey happah..

You do a Good job at modding,,~ :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Keep the good work up!!!

Cool light bar to,

R,m

I have lots of ideas for v1.6. Some of them can be made, other possibly not. That's why I won't post a list. If I post my own suggestions and I can't fulfill them, people will be disappointed again. I know how that works. Right now I am working on something secret just because I don't know if I can manage to make it work.

Hoppah

img_pepsi_logo.gif

Ok, that's extreme. It's not that we don't like you, just that sometimes we're frustrated over the smallest thing when we're angry (even though there should be another fire station in the LA freeplay). Stay. You're the only person who makes good mods. If I tried, this would happen: :machkaputt::wall:

Guest ranger211

wow...it seems i didn't miss very much in the last few days. lol...i had to read 3 pages of bull shit to find out hoppah is working on some brilliant super secret idea.

p.s. any progress on fixing the texture problem with LASD hummer and the army transport truck? it was weird...right before your released 1.5 when i was editing some of the lights...after exiting the editor and going in the game it had the problem (with v1.4) so i delete and reinstalled the mod and everything was fine...weird...but i had the problem right off the bat with version 1.5...im going to try and downgrade my nVIDIA drivers just to see if that has anything to do with it.