Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest kimchee

Simply awesome! I don’t know what more to say. I just love the looks of the charger (especially the lights), the new sirens, and having some more vehicles to choose from.

Thank you :)

Guest medic534

In reference to the use for the fire chief vehicle. That was discussed awhile back and Hoppah mentioned putting a patrol feature and adding command post feature like in EM3. I thought he was adding that to 1.5 but mabe he's waiting for 1.6. I will have to research the fourm to find the exact conversation but I remember asking if it would be possible to add those things.

:s What a high download times, strange

Stan and hoppah may I make a suggestion that you put the LA mod into an .rar file type. That way it will compress it down and save download time. All that is need to create this and extract this is a free program called 7-zip. RAR files compreess more that .zip files but they will still keep the same quality as proven by the winterberg mod.

Here is the link again: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

From

James

Right on time my friend. :)

Because I'm going to make your weekend perfect.

V1.5 has been uploaded and free to download!! :D

lamodv15im3.jpg

NEW IN V1.5:

- One new mission.

- Most fire apparatus have been changed.

- Fire station, police station and hospital added to Deluxe freeplaymap.

- Fire Extinguishers added to police vehicles.

- Most police units can use fire extinguishers and can carry persons now.

- Multiplayer events edited and specs changed.

- New sirens.

- Hat added to CHP patrolman.

- New body & helmet for SWAT unit and National Guard.

- New fire fighter helmet.

- Text files improved.

- Armed Arrest script added.

- New voice actings for all 'call backup' commands.

- New vehicles: CHP Dodge Charger, USFC Utility Truck & USFC Engine.

- Paramedics can enter fire apparatus now.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

* DOWNLOAD V1.5 *

In case you think you have found a bug, check and/or report bugs in this topic immediatly:

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

I wish everyone a lot of fun with the new and great version.

Hoppah

Congratulations Hoppah on a fantastic job. You should be proud of what you have achieved. :cheers:

Thank you for all your hard work and allowing all of us to share the results.

:1046275747_biggthumpup: Well Done :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Take Care

Shane

Guest thomas1014

hello

your mode los angeles is great and I would like you ask if can I take in your mode the following items :

-ballistic shield of police (script + v3o)

- traffic cone (script)

- police jacket (script)

-police barricade (script)

-mp5(scripte + v3o)

for my emergency 4 mode. :23_31_4:

thank for your reply

thomas1014 (thomas.1014@hotmail.fr)

Guest Mav1701
.rar = .zip its equivallent, both are compressed. An e4mod is even already compressed thats why the .zip and e4mod will stay about the same size.

Not only that, but 7zip doesn't create RAR files, it creates Zip, Tar, and 7z files, 7z being the best compression.

So, I just repacked 1.5 in 7z with ULTRA compression and only shaved off 5 Megabytes (170MB vs 165MB) -- totally not worth it to force people to download 7Zip

In the Deluxe freeplay version - is there anyway to have a sound when a call comes in? Some events come up so quick or sometimes you are busy doing something else and don't notice something new has happened. I also have my event frequency turned down, so sometimes I'm not paying 100% attention to the game during the down time.

With the 911FR freeplay, the video coming up was good to have.

Guest firemanzac

Hoopah,

Totally awesome as always!! Question, I liked the Siren for the USAR squad in 1.4, How can add it to 1.5? I like it much better than the one thats on there now.

Thanks!!

Art

Guest j5mello

Stellar job Hoppah as usual. Everything in the new version is spectacular.

However i would like to echo the call for a paddy wagon type vehicle. 1-2 spots for officers and can carry the full complement of civies. Don't really care if any equipment is on it (and with most of the room setup for transport doubt its carrying much anyway). its really a pain having to call in multiple cars for a riot call just to transport prisoners (and yes i transport everyone not just the sign guy...)

Also not sure how possible this is but i would request that after a police car is done unloading suspects at the station, is it possible for them to automatically go on patrol... I hate having a police call on the other side of the map and find that all my cars are sitting at the station.

However i would like to echo the call for a paddy wagon type vehicle. 1-2 spots for officers and can carry the full complement of civies. Don't really care if any equipment is on it (and with most of the room setup for transport doubt its carrying much anyway). its really a pain having to call in multiple cars for a riot call just to transport prisoners (and yes i transport everyone not just the sign guy...)

I'm with you guys 100% on the paddy wagon issue. Seems perfect to have a unit cruise around and pick up detainees instead of tying up patrols with transporting people clear across the map.

Guest SHERIFF05
I'm with you guys 100% on the paddy wagon issue. Seems perfect to have a unit cruise around and pick up detainees instead of tying up patrols with transporting people clear across the map.

If you number a swat van or something, by adding it to one of your "group numbers" (thats those little digits on your control panel in play) for now and just calling it in when you need it to wherever the scene is. Increased suspect capacity and no need to tie up patrol.

I second the idea of a detainee transporter.

The only vehicle able of carrying really many suspects/civilians is the Heavy Swat Truck, but that's a little bit of an overkill just for prisoner transportation.

Maybe Hoppah could build something like this LASD Prison Bus - it is from the movie "SWAT", so I dont know if this is a real bus - but at least it looks damn cool :)

Guest Utrechtterror

I see alot of people talking about busses and stuff,

hopser I still got that bus model remember? You're free to use it.

If you'd like to i can make it a bit more hi-poly