Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Mugenr
lol you made the Lambo a normal car? what do you do with that? just drive it around?

Did you put some lights on it too ?? or is it just used to transport. i quite like that idea. If you dont mind id actually like to even get the file from you??

If not no worries

i ment that for marco - miss quote

lol why do you guys need to crack down hoppah to make each damn change you guys want "i want this, i want that, i want so"

Yes it's psosible, but i suggest you to go to the editor and make those changes for your own.

I was talking about the directional lights

ok just asking but can you do them with one pointing left, and then right?

If you mean one light going to right and the other one to left, yes, if you mean change it of direction, first left then right, no

Guest Robbyboy

so said before I really don't need new vehicles or improvements for freeplay. I like missions. But you've gotta be busy with your exams good luck.

Sorry to nag, but also maybee add the Port police and Airport police as emergency units (sorry to nag) and maybb add Voodoo's units too?

you can add port and airport police to the normal game easily. Hoppah's already created them and they came in the mod. You just got to add them to the game.

Guest ThaLowrider
you can add port and airport police to the normal game easily. Hoppah's already created them and they came in the mod. You just got to add them to the game.

What are you talkin' about? :stupid:

The police helicopter has an 'follow' option, if you click this on an escaping vehicle the police helicopter wil follow it an the escaping vehicle wil stop.

Is it possible to give this option to (some) police vehicles? (for example only tot the the highway patrol vehicles) That way you don't have to put up roadblocks every time you have an car theft...

The police helicopter has an 'follow' option, if you click this on an escaping vehicle the police helicopter wil follow it an the escaping vehicle wil stop.

Is it possible to give this option to (some) police vehicles? (for example only tot the the highway patrol vehicles) That way you don't have to put up roadblocks every time you have an car theft...

as stated two times before in this topic, this is not possible as the police vehicle will not stop behind the vehicle when it stops but just drive in it and go stuck with it ;)

Guest ThaLowrider
If you open the mod in the editor and look at the police cars, you'll see a LAAP and a LAPP crown vic. ZildjianDrummer already did that so you'll have to ask him how to do it since I don't exactly know how to.

You're almost right.

There are actully 3 airport police cars.. but none of them have lights on and so, like the rest of the police squad. ;)

Guest Mugenr

Hey all,

I have a couple of suggestions for L.A. mod let me know your thoughts;

1. i have played around with this one alot myself and its proving to be very hard and its giving me a whole lot more respect for you modders..

I think it would be very cool and realistic to see a brush truck and or light equip. truck parked in the parking lot of the fire station. Exactly like the fire chief veichle. (with go to fire station command).. as i said above i realize how hard this is so maybe someone with knowledge could right the scripits for hoppah as it is very time consuming and i think hoppahs priortys are in more important places. just a thought

2. i have been reading up on this.. and it sounds like when there are 3 ambulances filling the fire station, a 4th, if sent to hospital will go on patrol after.. I personaly would like to see them go on patrol regaurdless of space in the firestation. ( i realize in real life ambulances need down time to clean up after a call so it seems fitting, BUT in this game it seems more practical to have them go on patrol afterwards). I guess this one is completely an opinion call So id like to hear the commuintys thoughts. AND this is alot a work re-scripting for such a small change and aagain can imaagine hoppah is spending his time on more useful changes.

3. i think i already know the answer to this one but here goes,

Is there a way to have the vechiles turn off their running lights when parked? I remember reading a post by either stan or hoppah on how lights worked and this seems possible from what i understand. This again is a small change and hardly seems worth the time to script, but once all is said and done would be a neat addon. i just find at night the fire station gets blindingly bright since every vechile has its running lights on.

Im picturing a command that says for example "shut engine off" when this is the case the car would not be able to move nor have running lights on. And then reversaly "turn engine on" would start up the running lights and allow the vechile to move again.

AGAIN these are just things i think would be neat Please dont think im asking this of anyone as i understand how much work each of these are for just a bit of eye candy. But i defently want to here what you guys think!

Brett

Guest JeffreyCor
Hey all,

2. i have been reading up on this.. and it sounds like when there are 3 ambulances filling the fire station, a 4th, if sent to hospital will go on patrol after.. I personaly would like to see them go on patrol regaurdless of space in the firestation. ( i realize in real life ambulances need down time to clean up after a call so it seems fitting, BUT in this game it seems more practical to have them go on patrol afterwards). I guess this one is completely an opinion call So id like to hear the commuintys thoughts. AND this is alot a work re-scripting for such a small change and aagain can imaagine hoppah is spending his time on more useful changes.

3. i think i already know the answer to this one but here goes,

Is there a way to have the vechiles turn off their running lights when parked? I remember reading a post by either stan or hoppah on how lights worked and this seems possible from what i understand. This again is a small change and hardly seems worth the time to script, but once all is said and done would be a neat addon. i just find at night the fire station gets blindingly bright since every vechile has its running lights on.

Im picturing a command that says for example "shut engine off" when this is the case the car would not be able to move nor have running lights on. And then reversaly "turn engine on" would start up the running lights and allow the vechile to move again.

AGAIN these are just things i think would be neat Please dont think im asking this of anyone as i understand how much work each of these are for just a bit of eye candy. But i defently want to here what you guys think!

Brett

I like them to go on patrol when full, it is much better then whey they just went to HQ. I use a combination of patrol and FD ambulances, so them just going on patrol would be worse then them going to the station as a first choice and require more babysitting of the units when they leave the hospital.

The vehicle lights isn't an issue for me. sure it would add atmophere to have them off when parked but it isn't a big thing. The emergency flashers going off when parked and on when sent out adds a lot more to the feel of the game then the headlights.

I can't disable headlights (that's a lighttype too). When it's dark vehicles inside the fire station have their headlights on. I can't change that.

I don't think I'm going to add more vehicles to the fire station. I was thinking of adding more commands to the control panel:

1. Call one fire fighter

2. Call one paramedic

3. Call two paramedics with a stretcher

Each time you click on one of the commands above a unit will come and you can send it to a vehicle by yourself. This way, you can add more units to a vehicle easily if you want. :)

Guest xpoky

Hi ppl!Hoppah i think you sould add to the fire station the new rescue truck!!It is great and deserves to be in the fire station :)

In this new version of the mod what new siren comand have you created?? I can't notice any difference...

Good work :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi ppl!Hoppah i think you sould add to the fire station the new rescue truck!!It is great and deserves to be in the fire station

you can do that yourself,but i forgot how to do that.

maybe someone around here knows it