Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest ShortCappy
I can't view the fortunecity pictures. I think it's because I don't live in America (other IP number).

I'm from the US and I can't see them, either. Maybe Fortunecity doesn't allow links to the images from a member's website...

EDIT: You have to go to this website and look for the 2 pictures titled "Ford Truck" and "Bomb Squad Truck" that Voodoo made references to.

I'm from the US and I can't see them, either. Maybe Fortunecity doesn't allow links to the images from a member's website...

You're right! When I paste the link into the address bar while I am visiting a normal website (no forum), it works!

I like the white van (last picture). I think SWAT uses those vans too. :)

Yeah, sorry about that. I always forget how free sites have troublesome off-site linking policies. :laugh:

@Hoppah : The Suburban is fine. :1046275747_biggthumpup: I just wasn't whether you deliberately used it or if you didn't know the difference between it and the Tahoe.

New pictures of the robot with the texture:

In Zmodeler 2:

robot02vv9.th.jpg

Zmodeler 2: Arm will move to this position when robot is disarming a bomb. This is not an animation, but a I used a code to open "doors". And the arm is a "door".

robot03we2.th.jpg

Bomb robot & Bomb Squad

robot04pa5.th.jpg

Bomb robot, Bomb Squad & Bomb Squad SUV.

robot05wi5.th.jpg

The robot is a bit too large and too long, so I might changing that.

Oh, the SUV doesn't have a smaller lightbar and white fender flares yet. ;)

Hoppah

Hi everyone,

Mission 3 is finished, Bomb Squad is doing their job. Ingame screenshot:

lamodmission023zh2.th.jpg

Notice how the arm of the Bomb Robot is positioned.

I have changed the Bomb Squad SUV. The vehicle has a smaller lightbar now.

I have added some more objects to the larger trucks in my mod. Thanks to Voodoo_Operator for those objects. The Hazmat Truck, LAPD SWAT Heavy Rescue Truck and the Mass Casualty Unit have more details on the roof. That's also visible in the screenshot (The SWAT truck). :)

Hoppah

just saying hoppah. the US is starting to make Emergency vehicles have directional arrows as a saftey procation. our Fire Dept.s have had to be refitted with arrow sticks on ambulances and fire/brush and tankers.

In v1.3 all patrol cars and the fire engine's have directional lights instead of the floodlights which weren't very usefull, because my mod doesn't have night missions. The directional lights are very handy. In freeplay, you can still use the engineer and the floodlight during night.