- New music

- New sirens

- New siren command

- Directional lights

- Fire station, police station and hospital

- Automatic weapons and ballistic shields

- Police barricades, traffic cones and flares

- Bomb robots and motorcycles

- English translation, voices and much more...

v1.3:

* DOWNLOAD *

Forum banner code:

[url=http://lamod.emergency-planet.com][img=http://lamod.emergency-planet.com/lamod_banner.gif][/url]

You can find pictures and more information on my website.

Report bugs in this topic:

LA Mod Bug Report Topic

Copyright Information:

Copyright

Greetings from Hoppah

[last edit: 20 June 2007]

nice bomb squad :1046275747_biggthumpup: . i hope it come's to for emergency 3 :rolleyes:

This is the best mod for EM4 and I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I criticize are the use of FCV's (Since thats my #1 enemy :stupid: ). I would love to see two separate versions. One with 1996 Caprice Units and one with FCV's. I hope that your not offened by this, I just thought that it might be a good idea to use in your mod. Keep up the good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

This is the best mod for EM4 and I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I criticize are the use of FCV's (Since thats my #1 enemy :stupid: ). I would love to see two separate versions. One with 1996 Caprice Units and one with FCV's. I hope that your not offened by this, I just thought that it might be a good idea to use in your mod. Keep up the good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Yes but seeing how much time it takes to do all this modding: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_car#North_America -- FCV's are the most used type of car, current day.

Can someone confirm that the Bomb Squad (+robot) works in freeplay? So can the robot disarm bombs in freeplay?

I am trying to test this, but I never get a bomb alert in freeplay, even after playing more than 1 hour. :huh:

Can someone confirm that the Bomb Squad (+robot) works in freeplay? So can the robot disarm bombs in freeplay?

I am trying to test this, but I never get a bomb alert in freeplay, even after playing more than 1 hour. :huh:

I have got a bomb alert in freeplay, and the bomb squad robot works :)

Guest JeffreyCor

Yes it does. I have had 3 bombs, I did 1 with the bomb squad officer himself and the other 2 with the robot. In all cases it worked perfectly. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi Hoppah how i can added two new police cars i mean lapp and laap to freeplay ? I added this lines to frreplaybase

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lapp.e4p" count="20" />

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p" count="20" />

but it doesn't work. Please help.

Guest xpoky

Hi ppl! First of all i have to thank Hoppah for this great great mod! I have installed the new version and think about some things:

- In the FD units they all have the same material, and i think it would be better if different units have different tipes of things

- In PD it would be great to have a house like FD because in PD you don't see the units, and you can't send units like SWAT or anti bomb to Hpolice house, you have to send them away to the HQ.

- We have many different tipes of units, but in the neverending mode, you only use 3 or 4 units of the FD, PD or medics because the game does not requiere more!!Is it possible to make some new things in freeplay to make us use Army units or Coast guard heli for example?

Thanks again Hoppah and good work :)

Guest Tomato

an idea for 1.4...

I know you want to concentrate more on the missions and scripting... but I think in freeplay the petrol station next to the police station could be an impound lot... space for an engineers van, couple of flat beds and a couple of police cars maybe!.... just an idea!

Also to add.... police cars should be able to call for backup and paramedics also... just as an extra thing!

Playing around with 911:FR first of all I have to say this mod is what made me download the game, and thank you for all of your hard work this is awesome.

Secondly, the equipment trailers, I was wondering if they could be made more useful by making them serve extra functions. Like you could have one trailer be capable of deploying an Incident comand tent . It could have dispatch commands and maybe the tent could also serve as a rehab station so emergency workers could go in and regain health, and also have the trailer let the firefighters switch to any of the uniforms. The other trailer could deploy an extra decon tent or even a mass casualty tent, something like that. I don't know if any of this is possible I know there are lots of limitations on the trailers.

Anyways, awesome mod you do great work