itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

I don't really have much on my end besides more civilian assets.

Spoiler

image.png
image.png
image.png

For two months, I've been focusing primarily on European assets which are not relevant here. I also don't know what I'll do with the Corvette but I made one anyway.

I hope to be able to make playables again.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Only issue with that is, Cal Fire doesn’t usually go to LA County unless shit hits the fan and they are needed. Or that’s what I heard. So it’s mainly USFS and local agencies

I love that expresion. BTW, I also found this: https://www.facebook.com/reel/6483257725115418

It's a video of the restoration of one of the three CHP 1969 Chevy C20 suburban. Maybe to old, ubt I think that you would like it

On 9/24/2023 at 9:23 AM, itchboy said:

I have begun working on modelling truck assets. There's quite a lot to get through but I hope there's enough

I may have another suggestion for a truck asset if you potentially need anymore ideas. the Mack R would be a good addition as a semi or a dump truck as a civilian vehicle and for the future in other mods since I've seen alot of Mack Rs used by emergency services.

If you don't mind me asking what is the truck underneath the MR based off of? It kinda reminds me of GMC and fords of the 90s but I can't find what it is exactly.

7 hours ago, miles451 said:

I may have another suggestion for a truck asset if you potentially need anymore ideas. the Mack R would be a good addition as a semi or a dump truck as a civilian vehicle and for the future in other mods since I've seen alot of Mack Rs used by emergency services.

If you don't mind me asking what is the truck underneath the MR based off of? It kinda reminds me of GMC and fords of the 90s but I can't find what it is exactly.

I'll definitely be considering different rear bodies. For now though I'll try to make as many cabs and chassis as possible so that I won't ever find myself in the situation where I can't make something because I don't have the asset for it.

The other truck is a Volvo FE42. It's an unusual choice but something I've wanted to see in a game. Cabovers aren't common in the scene but they have their uses.

Speaking of, I have another one made. There will be more in the coming days.image.png?ex=6513f02a&is=65129eaa&hm=4e6

10 hours ago, Anto Mart said:

I love that expresion. BTW, I also found this: https://www.facebook.com/reel/6483257725115418

It's a video of the restoration of one of the three CHP 1969 Chevy C20 suburban. Maybe to old, ubt I think that you would like it

Thanks for finding these trucks. It's too old for what I need, I'm actually searching if anyone can find legit photos of CHP Chevrolet pickups and Dodge rams from the early 1980s.

16 hours ago, AwesomeFireman2500 said:

So could it be possible to put a USFS post up on that place where I marked? For example, run the camera over that spot, use the parking script to bring the USFS units on that part of the map and park them over there on standby.

Unfortunately I'm not interested in doing any forestry related stuff. I will need to make a new freeplay map or multiple maps. This is a plan I'd like to carry out in 2024 or 2025 but who knows what the future holds. I'll finish my vehicle asset grind and see what direction life takes me.

Thank you for the research on CalFire, there's alot of neat stuff in there,

On 9/25/2023 at 5:47 AM, Anto Mart said:

I see this and I instantly think that maybe you're interested in this:

That might be a merger rig from one of the lesser known cities. Unfortunately I have no use for snorkel rigs just yet.

• Like 2

Saw this white LAFD Ford LTD with a steady burn red on the dash and a yellow flasher in the rear in a movie called Fire: Trapped on the 37th Floor. It's based on the 1988 First Interstate Bank Tower fire.

And the person driving was referred as a chief as said by OCD/Metro Fire on the radio idk if the white cars were to signify Division chiefs or Fire Chiefs, but I would love to know what this car's role is in the department. 

20231026_124628.jpg

I was serching info of a Unmarked LTD, and I found various unarked cars like this, with the LAFD logo on the dors. More like a Slicktop, btw. But, Wich is the point?

I mean, there are for Arson and fire-related crimes, isn't it? Cuz I don't see the use of this vehicles for a regular fire exit, like a car accident, f.ex.

Welp, maybe cost effective.