The YouTube videos are out of date. They recently changed the districts and moved 2-2-1 to another house. In those videos 2-2-1 was still there and it was the district one HQ so all the district one Chiefs would go there for meetings. , but it's no longer the D1 HQ since 2-2-1 got moved.

Thanks for the like things will change over the time it takes to make the mod so thanks and EQ2B normal siren is good so wicked thanks and I am going to add a mad thing as Chicago has opened a volunteer fire department so I think later stages I will either add the station and units or make a volunteer map but like I said V1 is the importance

Thanks for the like things will change over the time it takes to make the mod so thanks and EQ2B normal siren is good so wicked thanks and I am going to add a mad thing as Chicago has opened a volunteer fire department so I think later stages I will either add the station and units or make a volunteer map but like I said V1 is the importance

Chicago doesn't have any volunteer fire departments tho, imo I think you should just stick to different CFD stations

A submod is classified as something with less than one quarter of original content. If you have a map, but your all your vehicles are from different mods, then your content is not original. Skinning does not count towards original content credit. Based on the credits I've read in this topic thus far, it seems all of your models have been outsourced from other projects, with the possible exception of stations (no credit given, so I'm assuming they're yours or I've missed it). While reskins are a good start to a full mod, you do need a minimum of 25% original content. If you have any questions, please send me a PM and we can discuss this further

A submod is classified as something with less than one quarter of original content. If you have a map, but your all your vehicles are from different mods, then your content is not original. Skinning does not count towards original content credit. Based on the credits I've read in this topic thus far, it seems all of your models have been outsourced from other projects, with the possible exception of stations (no credit given, so I'm assuming they're yours or I've missed it). While reskins are a good start to a full mod, you do need a minimum of 25% original content. If you have any questions, please send me a PM and we can discuss this further

A few of the units are made using Blender, aswell as many buildings. Therefor in many opinions it is 50% or more new content

I would agree on this. This is more of a mod than a submod.

A few of the units are made using Blender, aswell as many buildings. Therefor in many opinions it is 50% or more new content

If you have any questions, please send me a PM and we can discuss this further

I personally don't think this is the place to discuss the status of this... sorry

On topic, I've been kinda sorta watching this mod too and it looks very promising and I can't wait to play it! I'm more into the PD side of things, though.... I was wondering if it'd be possible to include an older Chicago PD CVPI, hopefully one with a blue/blue Whelen Edge or Whelen Patriot?

4692207748_94f37ef0bf.jpg

Dec2005_012-vi.jpg

I personally don't think this is the place to discuss the status of this... sorry

On topic, I've been kinda sorta watching this mod too and it looks very promising and I can't wait to play it! I'm more into the PD side of things, though.... I was wondering if it'd be possible to include an older Chicago PD CVPI, hopefully one with a blue/blue Whelen Edge or Whelen Patriot?

4692207748_94f37ef0bf.jpg

Dec2005_012-vi.jpg

omg yes, that cvpi was a classic in chicago

Someone has stolen the mod from one of my modders and has uploaded a video on to YouTube this isn't the mod and will be far better and different from the video any one who has the files any one thT has the files without my permission will face admin

Um no offence but your talking shit, it hasn't been stolen at all, you're just jealous because someone else has made a version. All of the units in the video and the ones you have showcased on here and the other forum are completely different. You can't go around threatening and accusing people of stealing your mod when it's nothing like yours. Most of the vehicles (if not all of them) in the video are from the Manhattan mod which they have used as a base.

And for those who want to see this is the video he is on about. You will see that the units are different to the ones he is showcasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhsgi2oJVtk

Someone has stolen the mod from one of my modders and has uploaded a video on to YouTube this isn't the mod and will be far better and different from the video any one who has the files any one thT has the files without my permission will face admin

Ace Alphlax? I was thinking you gave him a test copy to play with. I wasn't aware that he made a replica of your mod.

Take note though, making the same mod != stealing. Stealing is if he took your content 1:1 and labelled it as his own. From what I can see, your mod and his have some differences, but regardless, please contact Ace first before going to a moderator.

Um no offence but your talking shit, it hasn't been stolen at all, you're just jealous because someone else has made a version. All of the units in the video and the ones you have showcased on here and the other forum are completely different. You can't go around threatening and accusing people of stealing your mod when it's nothing like yours. Most of the vehicles (if not all of them) in the video are from the Manhattan mod which they have used as a base.

And for those who want to see this is the video he is on about. You will see that the units are different to the ones he is showcasing.

From what I can see it looks just like a reskin/relight of the Manhattan mod

Your squad 3 has 4 wheels where as the one in this video has 6 and the squad 3 in this video has led lighting just like rescue 1 from the Manhattan mod

I have given no one a copy of the mod apart from the team I have doing units that's all and I know I have as the mod bounces from Germany from the mapper to the UK to me and then stays with me to add Al the rest so the video on YouTube Ace Alphalax has took units from loads of mods and all the CPD units he has are Itchboys models which he stated I could use for my mod and I not even near beta release fork that yet so anything Vhicago or any chicago mod released before I release any then it will be a fraud and not from the Chicago modding team sorry to say and then if that's the case then it will be only a private mod

Right so he can't make a private mod based on Chicago because you're making one... Yeah seems legit...

If its only you and your modder who have the mod how could he have gotten it?

The CPD vehicles are from the Manhattan mod, which funny enough uses Itchboys vehicles. Look at the push bars on the CVPI's they are what the NYPD uses, go and have a look if you don't believe us, oh and no its not fraud because it has nothing to do with any of the content you are using.

Bottom line is you're just jealous because someone else has done a reskin/relighting of the Manhattan mod to represent Chicago and if you're going to be that petty and say your not going to release it because of this then you need to grow up. People use vehicles/parts/objects etc from other mods all the time, hell I'm using the vehicles from the River Falls beta in my private Montana mod.

Just look at the two London mods both of them are being developed at the same time

Exactly. More than 1 version of a mod can be made at the same time its not illegal or against the rules of EMP or other sites, but accusing them of stealing is just wrong and to be honest, especially in this case I highly doubt Ace would "hack" someones computer just to get a mod to showcase it for 50 seconds. Its a relight/reskin of the Manhattan mod you can clearly see that with the units in the video.