Okay, that's a good start, but you need a few more things to be compliant. 

FIRST:

You need to going forward, provide a full credit list. If you showcase something, you need to provide full credits ON THAT POST and if you ever release, you need a full itemized credit list. That means you need to list who made what. Not just who contributed. 

SECOND

I've received a report through our center that you're using models that you've been explicitly told no. Now until I receive a report from the one that owns em, all I can do is tell you not to, but if you do in fact have an actual report brought up on you by the author of a model you're using without permission, you can and probably will be banned for doing so. Both on here and any other sites you may participate on, as ALL the Emergency 4 boards have the same rules for content usage. 

So I highly suggest you get permission for the models you have if you plan on releasing, else you'll be facing a significant amount of hardship. 

If the SCUBA unit is still in your mod, that unit has been noted (several times) as being used without permission. If this is in, you either need to obtain permission or remove it all together. There's no questions about that. 

I'm telling you now so you can comply because if you release it after you've been told you can't, you'll probably get some much worse punishment

The only permissions I need to ask for were Itchboys civil car pack which I have got and as for what ever end unit stated I have delete the unit from my mod already other than that I hold all permissions from everyone

Saw your little rant on EM-EU. You've lost my permission to use my car pack because of that.

And I stated to everyone I ranted at sorry so I'm sorry to all I stated and went mad and ok

I would just use the large rescue ambulance for the SCUBA unit. if that is the vehicle you dont have permission for, just choose another unit that would work. And I would just use the basic cars from the game if you can't use the civil cars pack. I still can't wait for this mod!

this is the Utiliy 1 CFD on screen unit will add this unit as like a backup if you need a FF if one is down or tired and in need a rest like in the Brooklyn mod 

DISCLAIMER
------------
-Several models in this Mod feature trademarked logos. The use of these logos is purely artistic, educational, and not for profit, in accordance w/ Fair Use. Use of trademarked logos in this Mod is not endorsed by their respective owners.
--------------------------
CREDITS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
--------------------------
These people have contributed their work, knowledge and support to the development of this project and
without them the Chicago Mod would have been impossible:
-HUGE thanks to Itchboy
-BMA
-EmC-Unit
-Hoppah
-MikeyPI
-Dyson
-JUANJUA
-Rafael
-Rihis
-Cops
-NNICO
-Flnn Rescue 12
-BMA
-Joeyboy680
-Josh K
-Jagger E
-Goog1967
-C.F.D.
-Voodoo_Operator
-Newfoundking
-Rafael
-nfspdf
-lash00t0ut
-Marcoclusius1
-RD_Saarland & NRF Modding Team
-Emergency Brasil Team

Hey all I am going. To hold the mod for a little short time as I am at a loose end with the scripting as I'm new to modding and learning new things I'm at a end where I don't no what I'm doing and as our team doesn't have a scripted it will take me time to learn I can do some things but the things I would to add and apply to the mod will take me time to do as I need to learn

Thanks

The main thing we are in need of maybe a mapper to Continue the map as the guy we have is busy with personal things and maybe a full time Moddler as there is models we are missing due to Moddler leaving for real time FF

i could help you out with modeling, I am also currently working on my own but it is halted due to problems with my zmod3 license.