[REL] Ocean City Modification

I WANT THE MOD NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Competly kidding. Sleep is defiantly a priority over a mod

Yeah last night was the most sleep I got all week. And let me tell you, it was quite possibly the greatest feeling ever (besides that S word us big boys no about[emoji12] )

I got about 6 hours of sleep between Monday and Thursday.

The Tower Ladders Will not set up I try to but outriggers go in and out and then I can not use the truck any more

The animation is just looped. Thanks for the heads up and it will be fixed.

So the tower ladders are not useable

The new sutphens are not in game yet. To get the current ladders to work in game, all you have to do is go into the editor, and under each ladder, set both animations as single, not looped.

Thank you!

Your welcome, will be nice to see how the other police vehicles will be lit. Also (sorry if its already been mentioned) will the Sutphens be included in the patch or in the next version? And thanks for the fix for the tower trucks I was even looking at the animations and it just didn't register in my head lol.

Your welcome, will be nice to see how the other police vehicles will be lit. Also (sorry if its already been mentioned) will the Sutphens be included in the patch or in the next version? And thanks for the fix for the tower trucks I was even looking at the animations and it just didn't register in my head lol.

I'm not sure the new units will be ready. I am having a lot of trouble with the new ladder. The police vehicles lights do look nice, just had trouble getting them to work for me.

I'm not sure the new units will be ready. I am having a lot of trouble with the new ladder. The police vehicles lights do look nice, just had trouble getting them to work for me.

:) thats understandable, it will take time as they are completely new models. well from the standard of all the other lights I won't disagree lol. Hopefully they will be work for you when you go to finish the patch ;)

:) thats understandable, it will take time as they are completely new models. well from the standard of all the other lights I won't disagree lol. Hopefully they will be work for you when you go to finish the patch ;)

Hopefully...

The new sutphens are not in game yet. To get the current ladders to work in game, all you have to do is go into the editor, and under each ladder, set both animations as single, not looped.

I animated those ladders. Thats what you need to do to fix them. Any issues you're having with the animations besides them being looped? Do the legs stick out to far or do the legs not work on uneven terrain?

THVFD modelled the ladder but his name doesn't appear in the credits.

I animated those ladders. Thats what you need to do to fix them. Any issues you're having with the animations besides them being looped? Do the legs stick out to far or do the legs not work on uneven terrain?

THVFD modelled the ladder but his name doesn't appear in the credits.

There is a different ladder in game that I am talking about. I will pm you about the Sutphen and the issues I am having.

Great mod, I downloaded it when it just came out and I love it so far. I apologize if I missed something in one of the other pages but it appears that almost none of my police units have emergency lights, with the exception of the explorer that has LEDs in the grill only. Is this normal for this release or did I screw something up?

My mistake, I looked on the previous three or four pages but didn't check the first page of the thread, makes sense. Are you planning on releasing them as a standalone download?

There will be a patch for the entire mod coming in a week or two.