[REL] Ocean City Modification

How did you change the color of the firehoses ?

Someone replied to you in your other question. Next time please don't post the same question in different topics.

Go to Textures folder and you will find firehose.dds in it. This is the texture file for the firehoses.

Yes, I'm sorry. Just wanted to know if there are cars for the police still lights? The mod is great just a shame because the police cars.
Greeting Westfalia

Once again, the police vehicles do not have any lights yet. The author has not made them yet.

Saving Mentor some rage points again.

Yes, I'm sorry. Just wanted to know if there are cars for the police still lights? The mod is great just a shame because the police cars.
Greeting Westfalia

You could have found the answer to your question if you'd just had a look further up the page. Something for everyone to remember, look through the topic before asking questions that are likely to have been asked before.

Oh, and yes, English is the forum language. Please avoid posting solely in German. I'm not saying you can't, but if you do please include a translation with your post so the users who can't speak German understand it too.

I have made several updates to the mod. This video does not showcase all of the new features, however it showcases all the new units. I am not sure if this will be a public release or not.

I have made several updates to the mod. This video does not showcase all of the new features, however it showcases all the new units. I am not sure if this will be a public release or not.

It looks great Mentor. I hope you do decide to release it, been looking forward to playing completed mod for ages :) well that's if I have the motivation to play EM4 again.

i have a question i downloaded this mod and when i would use ladder 1 or ladder 3 when i would try to use the aerial ladder the out riggers would keep going in and out and when that happens i can use the truck unless i restart. So is there something i can do to fix it or no?

i have a question i downloaded this mod and when i would use ladder 1 or ladder 3 when i would try to use the aerial ladder the out riggers would keep going in and out and when that happens i can use the truck unless i restart. So is there something i can do to fix it or no?

It sounds like the animation for the outriggers is set to looped and not single. You can change it in the editor I think (correct me if I'm wrong... Its been a while lol).

It sounds like the animation for the outriggers is set to looped and not single. You can change it in the editor I think (correct me if I'm wrong... Its been a while lol).

I don't know. I really don't know how to fix it and i don't have editor so I'm really not sure what to do. Is editor something i have to download?

No what you should do is go to your 911 First Responders folder, then make a shortcut or copy of your EM4 application. Rename it like this "EM4 -editor". Remember their is space between the 4 and the - . Thats how I got it but they're are many ways to get the editor. If this doesn't work then just look up how to get emegency 4 editor and their should be some ways

I updated all of the police models and I got rid of a few. I also updated the police textures. I did them so they aren't great but, oh well.

Here are the lights for the Ocean City Police Charger:

Model n some lights by Itchboy

Skin n most lights by Me

Looks like blue and red are reversed on the lightbar.

Hey guys. 

I did look through the 14 pages of this thread and unless I missed it I cannot find an answer. For some reason, with this modification I am unable to extinguish structure fires. I have had all trucks pumping water and fast forwarded for about 10 mins real time. Still the fire was not out. Like the out riggers, is there something I need to change in the editor until the new version is released? Any help would be appreciated. 

The police lights look great :D you mentioned that you removed some of the police vehicles. Is it possible to get a list of what is available to use? As I know in the current release there is about 12 (I think) to choose from.

CVPI

Ford Taurus

Ford Explorer

Dodge Charger

Bomb Squad Truck

S.W.A.T. Truck

Police Heli