[REL] Ocean City Modification

Cool mod looking forward (3rd comment xD) But i can maybe try out the mod... :P :3 :holdglass:

I will most likely release a beta to a few select people. Also, please don't be that guy and ask to test. That is the quickest way to not become a test!

The units are really nice. The mod has a lot of potential.
I would recommend more variance in models though. I feel it would be nicer having more than one model of ambulance, and the same for the Fire Engines.

Any mapping issues on the Ram Ambulance?

Looks good Mentor! Just wondering where did you get the pumper engine from? Not seen it before. Also will you be making all the staff on FD units EMT or just normal firefighters?

The pumper is on the download page. The engine will have EMT's and the rescue and ladders will have Paramedics.

The units are really nice. The mod has a lot of potential.

I would recommend more variance in models though. I feel it would be nicer having more than one model of ambulance, and the same for the Fire Engines.

Any mapping issues on the Ram Ambulance?

I would if had more time. It is just a lot easier this way. Plus, it is a good looking model and i'm bored of all the old ones! No, no issues with the mapping on the ambo.

Looks great! I really like the amount of radiation you did on the units.

I know you're just starting and will probably change them, but the skins are pretty boring.

Anyways, great job and I look forward to this mod!

:12:

Lol dude whatever. If you don't like the skins, then make your own. I am a full time student. Like I got time to spend 17 hours on skin

The pumper is on the download page. The engine will have EMT's and the rescue and ladders will have Paramedics.

I would if had more time. It is just a lot easier this way. Plus, it is a good looking model and i'm bored of all the old ones! No, no issues with the mapping on the ambo.

I see. What old ones are you referring to? I have 4 other ambulances in my pack. Feel free to choose. You may even borrow some from other mods like Northview, Boston or Montana.

I see. What old ones are you referring to? I have 4 other ambulances in my pack. Feel free to choose. You may even borrow some from other mods like Northview, Boston or Montana.

I have been playing EM4 for years. All the ambulances out there are just way to over used. Just no point

I would recommend Itchboy's pack.. haven't seen that one in a mod yet. Seen bits of it but not every PD vehicle. I think there's the explorer, taraus and caprice, maybe a couple others.

Thanks for recommending my content. Here's my opinion on what vehicles you could pick from mine and others.

My packs have the following cars commonly used by North American police forces

• Cars with interiors and doors:
    • Ford Taurus Police Interceptor
    • Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
    • Ford Expedition SSV - available with or without stepboard
    • Chevrolet Caprice PPV
    • Chevrolet Impala 9C1
    • Chevrolet Tahoe
    • Chevrolet Suburban
    • Dodge Durango SSV
  • Cars from my traffic pack without doors or interiors (I have a massive update coming that gives most of these interiors and doors)
    • Dodge Ram 1500
    • Dodge Ram 3500
    • Dodge Ram 5500 Chassis
    • Ford F150
    • Ford F350
    • Ford F550 Chassis
    • Chevrolet Express Regular and Extended versions
    • Ford E350 Regular and Extended versions

• Cars by other authors:
    • The infamous Ford CVPI by NNICO
    • Ford E350 by NNICO
    • Ford Excursion by NNICO