[REL] Ocean City Modification

Thanks for recommending my content. Here's my opinion on what vehicles you could pick from mine and others.

My packs have the following cars commonly used by North American police forces

• Cars with interiors and doors:
    • Ford Taurus Police Interceptor
    • Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
    • Ford Expedition SSV - available with or without stepboard
    • Chevrolet Caprice PPV
    • Chevrolet Impala 9C1
    • Chevrolet Tahoe
    • Chevrolet Suburban
    • Dodge Durango SSV
  • Cars from my traffic pack without doors or interiors (I have a massive update coming that gives most of these interiors and doors)
    • Dodge Ram 1500
    • Dodge Ram 3500
    • Dodge Ram 5500 Chassis
    • Ford F150
    • Ford F350
    • Ford F550 Chassis
    • Chevrolet Express Regular and Extended versions
    • Ford E350 Regular and Extended versions
  • Cars by other authors:
    • The infamous Ford CVPI by NNICO
    • Ford E350 by NNICO
    • Ford Excursion by NNICO
    • Dodge Charger 2006 by NNICO
    • Dodge Charger 2012 by Ausavin and bama1234
    • Chevrolet Impala by NNICO
    • GMC Sierra from Manhattan and Brooklyn Mod
    • Any of the LAPD SWAT units from the LA Mod
Take your pick.

Yeah I plan on including some of those. I'm just trying to get everything hammered out for Fire and EMS before I deal with PD. Police is the least of my worries right now. But thanks for all the info.

Please let me know what kind of police vehicles you would like to see so I can start putting them together.

Update: Hey guys, I have continued work on this mod after taking a break from modding. I am looking for someone who will be able to work on the Police side of things. This person will be in charge of the skins, selecting the amount of units and what models will be used. I will be adding the lightbars and other objects myself as well as the lighting. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If I didn't work I would do that, but all I seem to do on my days off is sleep and it would take me a while as I haven't modded anything in EM4 for a about a month or so.

EDIT: Half asleep and didn't make any sense.

Good job Mentor! Looks great :D I can't wait to see what livery your going to have for the PD.

I will say that I have decided to use the following vehicles for PD:

Chevy Caprice

Chevy Impala

Chevy Tahoe

Chevy Suburban

CVPI

Dodge Charger

Ford Explorer

Ford Taurus

All of these vehicles will be a mix of City Police, County Sheriff, and Highway Patrol. When I receive all of the skins from the person doing them, I will showcase the vehicles with their respective skins.

Chevy Caprice

Chevy Impala

Chevy Tahoe

Chevy Suburban

CVPI

Dodge Charger

Ford Explorer

Ford Taurus

All of these vehicles will be a mix of City Police, County Sheriff, and Highway Patrol. When I receive all of the skins from the person doing them, I will showcase the vehicles with their respective skins.

Very nice :) looking forward to seeing them. any chance you could add a Crown Vic to the list aswell?

Missed the CVPI bit *faceplam*

Very nice :) looking forward to seeing them, any chance you could add a Crown Vic to the list aswell?

Chevy Caprice

Chevy Impala

Chevy Tahoe

Chevy Suburban

CVPI

Dodge Charger

Ford Explorer

Ford Taurus

I have the Maryland State Trooper Caprice already if you would to use it. The only thing that needs to be done are the lights.

Norm,

This is a fictional mod. It has nothing to do with the real Ocean City.