[REL] Ocean City Modification

Lol well either way I love it :D can't wait to play this, its looking great! Just wondering, have you decided on what map you are going to use? I can't remember if you said or not.

For now it will be the LA Mod Freeplay, however I did add an additional station to the map. In the future, I plan on heavily modifying the map. For example, turn the port into a beach, and the LA River into a Freeway. That will all be in the future though.

For now it will be the LA Mod Freeplay, however I did add an additional station to the map. In the future, I plan on heavily modifying the map. For example, turn the port into a beach, and the LA River into a Freeway. That will all be in the future though.

Talk to frankinmusket he has the la river as a freeway already and parts of it as a industrial area

sent from my samsung galexy s4 mini

Talk to frankinmusket he has the la river as a freeway already and parts of it as a industrial area

I have his number and last time we talked he was super busy, just got done moving and didn't have his computer hooked up. I will see what I can do, but I have no problem doing the work myself.

I have his number and last time we talked he was super busy, just got done moving and didn't have his computer hooked up. I will see what I can do, but I have no problem doing the work myself.

Ah I enjoyed seeing his mod it looks amazing

Sounds great! A freeway would be nice, to have as you can't do alot with the River there, well good things come to those who wait, as they say lol.

Another update here. I have about 20 pictures of cars for you guys. This will showcase all of the police units in-game, however these do not include Bomb Squad, Transport Van, The two S.W.A.T. Trucks, and the Police Helicopter.

Sorry about all the pictures!

Special Thanks to Reaper for the Skins!

post-34745-0-22473300-1417051260_thumb.j

Mother of god! They look amazing. Is it possible to get the CVPI in the Sheriff livery aswell? If not I'm sure I could make a skin for it when the mod is released.

I didn't make the skins and I sure as hell can't make something that good so probably not.