[REL] Ocean City Modification

Good luck mate, looking forward to seeing the new liveries and don't worry about rushing to do everything over the holidays. Take a break and have a good Christmas.

Thank you. I have a lot more time so I should be able to get a lot done. As of right now, I have just started working. I have a lot done already so I am pretty pleased.

So after spending 12 hours(5PM to 5AM) yesterday reworking on the models I have come up with some pretty good stuff. I was able to mash a few models together and use models from the Montana Mod, B.O.F. Mod and Mayberry Mod. All of the vehicle skins are done by me. Some vehicles need their skins touched up and most are missing their children. Depending on my motivation level, I might have all these vehicles lit by the end of the week.(  I love not having school :)  ) But for now I made a quick video showcasing what I have done in 12 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qAI4q94vLs&feature=youtu.be

I love the skins do you plan on having a tanker in the mod

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Not really. The only tanker you will see is the tanker engine on the video. The mod takes place in a populated city and I don't think you see many tanker is big cities.

Not really. The only tanker you will see is the tanker engine on the video. The mod takes place in a populated city and I don't think you see many tanker is big cities.

Ah I see I modeled two new tankers for RF yesterday the mod looks good though

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Looking good brother I am a HUGE fan on the international

Thank you! It is a little small and wasn't sure how it was gonna come out and if you guys would like it but based on the feedback, I guess its staying.

I am looking to you guys to help me decide what to do for the rescue. Let me know what type you want, and if you know of a good model, link me to it, or specifically tell me which one and maybe I will use it. Poll is up top.

I have a bit of a contest for those interested. I am looking for someone to make a skin. This is open to everyone. I need a texture for the Engineers van.

Make a texture using the template below:

(Right-click, Save)

Only requirement is that is say: Lake County Engineers Office

I am in love with that Ladder. Great work!

I'm (attempting) to make a skin for the Engineer's van. Probably not gonna be anywhere near decent, but hey, might as well give it a try. [emoji14]

Thank you. I tried to make a skin as well but couldn't come up with anything good. Some of the talents on here should be able to whip something up.

Also, I have picked a model for the rescue. The skin is done but I still have to tweak the model and add some lights. I should have a few pictures up by 11PM EST.