[REL] Ocean City Modification

It would be nice if you could do a gameplay vid but that would be breaking the rule of leaking the mod.

It is not. Leaking would be giving the link out to people who should not have it.

im 18 so I cant test it:(

You have to be at least 16 or older.

you must apply, but yes you meet the requirement.

Subject: Beta Test Application - tft.cf

Name: what ??

Do you have any past modding experience? yes

If so, what mods? Lampard Mod, Záchranáři Písek, etc.

Why should I pick you?(100 words minimum)

too many words for my knowledge of english

Why do you want to be a beta tester?  

It's fun

Subject: Beta Test Application - tft.cf

Name: what ??

Do you have any past modding experience? yes

If so, what mods? Lampard Mod, Záchranáři Písek, etc.

Why should I pick you?(100 words minimum)

too many words for my knowledge of english

Why do you want to be a beta tester?  

It's fun

You are supposed to PM it to me.

Just watched TheNorthernAlex's video for the mod. Looks great Mentor! I like that you have added a new station over to the East of the map :D

Thank you!

Update. Due to the lack of people applying, there will no longer be a beta. I will just use the initial release as a beta and make bug fixes from there. Thank you though to those that applied. I'm thinking this mod will become a Christmas present. *hint*hint*cough*cough*

Thank you!

Update. Due to the lack of people applying, there will no longer be a beta. I will just use the initial release as a beta and make bug fixes from there. Thank you though to those that applied. I'm thinking this mod will become a Christmas present. *hint*hint*cough*cough*

Your welcome, excellent work from you again :D only thing I will be changing is that damn ugly little rollback from the LA mod lol :P

I would have applied for the beta testing but I don't have much time with work and all. That sounds like a good plan and maybe an early Christmas present? ;) lol just kidding, I can wait.

Your welcome, excellent work from you again :D only thing I will be changing is that damn ugly little rollback from the LA mod lol :P

I would have applied for the beta testing but I don't have much time with work and all. That sounds like a good plan and maybe an early Christmas present? ;) lol just kidding, I can wait.

Already got you covered on the tow truck. And for release im thinking Christmas or Right after.

Bit of an update. I have decided to redo a lot of the models, mainly the Engines and Medics. With that there will be new skins and new lights. Therefore, the mod will not be released by the end of the month. Depending on how much work I can get done over Christmas break, I'm looking at mid to late January. I will be removing all of the old media and most of that is outdated and I will be uploading the new stuff in the near future.

My mistake. It's the version you PMed me. (My old username was FDNY Battalion 2.)

You PMed me during TheNorthernAlex's stream. When EM5 stopped working.

OK. I remember now. Just didn't realize you changed your name. Just wanted to make sure no one leaked it.