[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Download the latest version of the mod and don't use the shortcut. The shortcut will be incompatible unless you have the same the directory location as me

In the next version which will be released soon will include an additional station that is home to 2 Medics and an Engine. There was also an additional forestry unit added to the map

In the next version which will be released soon will include an additional station that is home to 2 Medics and an Engine. There was also an additional forestry unit added to the map

Woot Woot, noticed a bug, Police putting on traffic vests makes them disappear.  

sweet sounds good

I'm not getting water out of the Seagrave engines with or without hydrant connected. Anyone else having this? (Foam and brush do work for me though.)

You need a pump guy. If he is on there sometimes you have to hit it twice

How is that confusing? You asked a stupid question. If you read the post, you would have answered the question yourself.

i guess a stupid question deserves an even stupider answer. Even the logo on the Riverside Mod is stolen directly off of the city of Riverside. Regardless, seems like the mod is still in beta mode but nonetheless functional. The mod's okay but the rest of us might go back to the original LA Mod. Thanks for taking the time though.

i guess a stupid question deserves an even stupider answer. Even the logo on the Riverside Mod is stolen directly off of the city of Riverside. Regardless, seems like the mod is still in beta mode but nonetheless functional. The mod's okay but the rest of us might go back to the original LA Mod. Thanks for taking the time though.

If you dont like the mod thats fine, dont play ot. Alot of people enjoy it. you probably dont know a thing about modding so you wouldnt know how much work goes into. And saying everyone is going back to the LA mod, I highly doubt it. Also, most mods like LA, Manhattan and such use the actual citites logo's so why dont you go bash them too. Please dont post on my thread again and have a nice day!

i guess a stupid question deserves an even stupider answer. Even the logo on the Riverside Mod is stolen directly off of the city of Riverside. Regardless, seems like the mod is still in beta mode bu 

It takes a lot a dedicated time to make a mod and this is the Beta. Anyway some people like this mod so... :blah:  :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

It takes a lot a dedicated time to make a mod and this is the Beta. Anyway some people like this mod so... :blah:

at least somebody gets it!

If your still having crashing issues, make sure you have the latest version. Also, the shortcut is only compatible if it is linked to the correct EM4 directory. I have fixed the crashing issue on my end and a few other peoples with the latest version. If the problem still persists, let me know. I have contacted a few people about the problem to see if they have any ideas. Version 1.2 which includes the a new Fire Station will be released sometime next week most likely.

It takes a lot a dedicated time to make a mod and this is the Beta. Anyway some people like this mod so... :blah:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't understand why people complain about a FREE mod. If you don't like the mod, don't play it simple as lol makes me laugh. I have tried to make my own mod in the past and with my experience it is very difficult! They don't seem to understand that it can't be made overnight or in a few days.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't understand why people complain about a FREE mod. If you don't like the mod, don't play it simple as lol makes me laugh. I have tried to make my own mod in the past and with my experience it is very difficult! They don't seem to understand that it can't be made overnight or in a few days.

Thanks for the support guys. Some people just won't be happy with life and have to complain about everything and trash everyones stuff. Like both of you said and I will say again, modding is a very difficult task and requires a lot of time and dedication. I also made this mod by myself, sacrificing my time for the people on this forum. Lets just leave it at that and get back to the topic of the mod.

Thanks for the support guys. Some people just won't be happy with life and have to complain about everything and trash everyones stuff. Like both of you said and I will say again, modding is a very difficult task and requires a lot of time and dedication. I also made this mod by myself, sacrificing my time for the people on this forum. Lets just leave it at that and get back to the topic of the mod.

No problems, I understand how much time and dedication it takes to make a mod, hell just reskinning the Montana mod vehicles took me a week lol and yes lets do that before we get the top cats (admin) sent down here lol :P

lets do that before we get the top cats (admin) sent down here lol :P

We don't need to be sent.

we're everywhere, and we see everything...

Back to the topic, less of the arguing please guys. If you don't like something, report it, don't be starting arguments. However, people are entitled to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not.

Maybe offer constructive criticism? What made you think it's still in the Beta stages, or what could be done to improve it? Generally, people don't mind criticism but don't just say it's bad and leave it at that. As I said, suggest improvements but don't be rude about it, and remember that people are taking the time to try and make something for the community.

Now, back to topic please and let's not have any more arguments