[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

****Version 1.2 Released****

-One known issue, Medic 52 may not park properly the first time. The only thing you have to do is just hit the ToStation button again and it should park no problem.

not wanna be rude or so, but al the links in first post are dead :)

-One known issue, Medic 52 may not park properly the first time. The only thing you have to do is just hit the ToStation button again and it should park no problem.

now the download works again haha :P

now the download works again haha :P

I was updating the links and you clicked on the old one that I had already deleted the file from. Should all be good now :holdglass:

This looks Amazing!!
 But I am having troubles. I have tried to download it on both links.. However I can not get it to install as a mod. I have other mods and I tried to do it how I did those. When I try to install "the package" It says the mod doesn't exist, or something along those lines. If you could please help me install it, that would be great, Thank you..

You should be able to place a VO between stalls, block the vehicle access and that should fix the problem.  I'll give it a try and see what happens.

-Worked.

There are barricades there already. It just seemed that 52 didnt always want to pull into the station

I checked the barriers and they are set to "Freely accessible."  When I set them to "No Vehicle" everything parked normally.  I also didn't have the issue with 52 not pulling in, mine would pull in sideways.

Edited by axeman1224

It Really is. If you wish to change it, just edit the unit XML files. You just have to change the personel section from paramedic to ff/emt or something like that.

Awesome mod. Believe it is going to me my new favorite. Just 2 questions. Is there anyway to limit the traffic? Traffic gets blocked up all of the time at every intersection. At the train crossings they always get hit by the train and blow up causing a huge mess. Any way to fix this? Also the other thing that happened was I had a fire the southeast corner of the map. As soon as I got trucks there a pop up showed up saying "Congratulations you have reached a high score, however things have become out of control" (or something to that affect) and then exited the game. Any way to shut that off? Other than that a totally awesome mod! Great work so far. Hope to see more to come! Thanks for your work!

It Really is. If you wish to change it, just edit the unit XML files. You just have to change the personel section from paramedic to ff/emt or something like that.

This is a simple fix if you wish to change it yourself.

Because that's how I wanted it

Going back and reading our comments, it may seem that we came off as rude...this issue with FF_EMTs is that they have little to no use medically in the game.  If you wish to use an Engine for medical assists, having FF_EMT is pretty pointless.  I can understand some wish to try and run things realistic with 3 FF_EMT and 1 Paramedic but with the scripts involved it is much easier to just make all the personnel the same unit.  If I have read most of the stuff on limited water supply correctly, a lot of the scripting has to deal with the nearest idle unit conducting the desired operation.  So if you have the standard 3-1 ratio going, there is a good change you will loose your paramedic to pump operation or tagging a fire hydrant.  I hope this sheds some light on the topic.

Going back and reading our comments, it may seem that we came off as rude...this issue with FF_EMTs is that they have little to no use medically in the game.  If you wish to use an Engine for medical assists, having FF_EMT is pretty pointless.  I can understand some wish to try and run things realistic with 3 FF_EMT and 1 Paramedic but with the scripts involved it is much easier to just make all the personnel the same unit.  If I have read most of the stuff on limited water supply correctly, a lot of the scripting has to deal with the nearest idle unit conducting the desired operation.  So if you have the standard 3-1 ratio going, there is a good change you will loose your paramedic to pump operation or tagging a fire hydrant.  I hope this sheds some light on the topic.

I've run into the GetEquipment limit with my LA mod personnel, so I decided to re-specialize my paramedics and remove fire-hose and pump commands, that way they are focused on rescue and medical tasks. I have some ideas on some workarounds, but they might be complicated.

I also have an idea on fixing that person switch with the supply line remove, plus the wye and hose extension commands. Just waiting for some professional help.

I've run into the GetEquipment limit with my LA mod personnel, so I decided to re-specialize my paramedics and remove fire-hose and pump commands, that way they are focused on rescue and medical tasks. I have some ideas on some workarounds, but they might be complicated.

I also have an idea on fixing that person switch with the supply line remove, plus the wye and hose extension commands. Just waiting for some professional help.

Didn't you apply the limited water logic to the LA mod?  I would love to get my hands on your private mod.

Well, I might have somewhat fixed that person switching "bug" with the remove supply line, wye, and extension commands. Took one little line.

n->ChangePrototype(p.GetPrototypeFileName());

Didn't you apply the limited water logic to the LA mod?  I would love to get my hands on your private mod.

Yep. I've still got plenty of work to do and details to finish, and that's before getting any permissions I might need.

OT: I did figure out how to make it so that when I select two paramedics, the EMT case now turns in Get Stretcher, and activates correctly. That's one less command I need to have on my people. I'm going to try that, and Key Press parameters on others and see how that works out.