[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

The Riverside Mod Team Has just released version 1.5 Beta exclusively to the PFR Clan..

We have had a few people messaging about the Riverside Mod and why they can not download it. Riverside mod is now a PFR mod only. To get access to the mod you need to be a PFR member for at least one month. For members that have not been in for a month yet yous have access to Boston mod PFR version. The reason you have to be a member for a month before gaining access to it is because there are way to many trolls  in the EM4 community that will just join a clan to get the mod then they go inactive. So to counter act it The mod team has decided to make every person be a member for a month.

Sad to see another example of totalitarian control over a work, but oh well.

its my work so I may do as I please. Also, we did mention we will make one final release for you guys in a couple of months. I don't really appreciate being called a totalitarian either.

**UPDATE**

Current for version 1.5

Overall EMS Units:

Overall Fire Units:

**Police units have remained the same**

Station Staffing:

Station 1:

Station 2:

Station 3:

Station 4:

Station 5:

Police HQ:

**The version that gets released to the public in a few months will probably be this version.

its my work so I may do as I please. Also, we did mention we will make one final release for you guys in a couple of months. I don't really appreciate being called a totalitarian either.

It was a bit harsh, but here's where I was coming from: I followed the rules, others (who I have no control over) broke them, I get punished. That does not make one happy.

Now, I missed the announcement of a future public release, so I apologize for being that harsh. I do understand that it's your decisions, but the above still represents my opinion on situations like this.

It was a bit harsh, but here's where I was coming from: I followed the rules, others (who I have no control over) broke them, I get punished. That does not make one happy.

Now, I missed the announcement of a future public release, so I apologize for being that harsh. I do understand that it's your decisions, but the above still represents my opinion on situations like this.

Well I can't control who gets it. Actions of others can affect everyone. Welcome to life dude.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Any new features in 1.5?

Several. I plan on making a video soon

@rangerdog English??

People, please stop PMing me asking for the mod. It's not happening, and I will block you. It's really getting old!

Hope your clan has some gaming requirements also because from my preivous clan command positions people would join for and stay for a month doing absolutely nothing and expect to get the mod. Luckily we counter acted that :)

Oh yeah. We took care of that already

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I downloaded the 1.5 version today and noticed there seems to be files missing or it is just me. The model directory has no files in it and the sirens directory in the audio directory looks like it is missing as well. Please let me know about this before I try to see if it will work like that or do I copy the missing files from the old version to 1.5 to get it to work. Thanks a lot!