[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Caps lock is not cruise control for cool. 

The mod creator, Mentor1159 attempted to create a LA County mod, by changing the logo on the doors of itchyboy's models, and when he was told no, he cannot do that, he got upset. So we explained that he had no real grounds to be upset, and he eventually got himself suspended so when he came back, he took his mods and ran off with them, obviously upset that he got punished for breaking the rules. 

Clearly you're mistaken. I was making my own fire skins and I was going to use Hoppah's models. I was just trying to use Itchboy's LASD and CHP units. So it really had nothing to do with changing logo's on Itchboys cars. Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS MOD

Due to all of the allegations taking place on these forums, I along with most of the other talent, have removed our content. 

Also, in regards to an allegation that was put on me personally, I can assure you there are no copyright issues within my Riverside Modification or Ocean City. I required all of the correct permissions and included a full readme featuring all of the credits.

Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

What are my vehicles doing in your mod? Didn't I say you couldn't release them?

Wfp0Sz8.png

This pic clearly shows you did reskin my LAFD Battalion Suburban

yNqioJN.png

These ambulances look like they could be from the Northview South County Mod

WdTmjQa.png

And you have the LA Police Upgrade mod in here too. Do you have permission from goog and CFD?

CKltJEz.png

What are my vehicles doing in your mod? Didn't I say you couldn't release them?

Wfp0Sz8.png

This pic clearly shows you did reskin my LAFD Battalion Suburban

yNqioJN.png

These ambulances look like they could be from the Northview South County Mod

WdTmjQa.png

And you have the LA Police Upgrade mod in here too. Do you have permission from goog and CFD?

CKltJEz.png

I thought we already discussed this on YT. This was done for a very intentional reason.

I thought we already discussed this on YT. This was done for a very intentional reason.

And it didn't achieve anything except confirm to content creators that nobody cares about them. It didn't bother me one bit, and I can definitely see that you aren't the most mature person.

Our conversation for the curious:

kFGYqUE.jpg

From TheNorthernAlex's video on Mentor's mod.

And you didn't bother or upset me at all. But you did manage to steal content of other people not involved in the "revenge" plot. What did CFD, goog and Chris07 do to you? If you wanted to make a point about me, at least try to only touch my things, and not the things of others.

In fact, I feel sorry for you that you have to stoop this low just to try to get back at me and this community. I'm sure that you have your reasons but this definitely shows evidence of not so good character.

And it didn't achieve anything except confirm to content creators that nobody cares about them. It didn't bother me one bit, and I can definitely see that you aren't the most mature person.

kFGYqUE.jpg

And you didn't bother or upset me at all. But you did manage to steal content of other people not involved in the "revenge" plot. What did CFD, goog and Chris07 do to you? If you wanted to make a point about me, at least try to only touch my things, and not the things of others.

In fact, I feel sorry for you that you have to stoop this low just to try to get back at me and this community. I'm sure that you have your reasons but this definitely shows evidence of not so good character.

I really only have issues with you. And for the last time, its really not a maturity issue. Although you and a few of the mods seem to feel that. Ironic that I got the same exact response. I always knew you were blowing one of them.

My account is being deactivated on this site as I no longer feel the need to use it. I am helping EmC-Unit finish the Miami Modification. If you would like to track my progress, feel free to follow my YT channel or head on over to the Emergency-Europe forum.

I really only have issues with you. And for the last time, its really not a maturity issue. Although you and a few of the mods seem to feel that. Ironic that I got the same exact response. I always knew you were blowing one of them.

My account is being deactivated on this site as I no longer feel the need to use it. I am helping EmC-Unit finish the Miami Modification. If you would like to track my progress, feel free to follow my YT channel or head on over to the Emergency-Europe forum.

If you don't think its a maturity issue, then why did you change your signature to an expletive when you were called out for it? A mature person would have accepted that what he/she was wrong and do steps to correct the mistake. Accepting one's mistake is part of maturity, and by how you acted (which got you suspended by the way) you seem to be lacking that acceptance that what you did was wrong.

I don't blow mods. Its the opinion that most content creators have on people who steal stuff, don't credit, and do things that you did. We all agree on immaturity, whether we have the "Members" rank or "Moderators" rank. None of the moderators give a damn about me and would gladly ban me in a heartbeat if I violated the sites rules.

Another part of maturity is insulting someone when you think they won't see or hear it. Luckily for me, you trashtalked me on a fairly popular YouTube channel so I got to see it. If you want to insult someone, you'd tell it to them personally.

Thirdly, I have zero problem with you. Its your attitude that I want to see change. Modding isn't easy no matter how you cut it, but what you did really ruined this community. It basically gave us content creators the impression that their things would just get ripped apart off site. What I'd personally like to see from you is that you change your attitude for the better. You are 16 and probably still running on hormones and angst, and I hope your life turns out the better for you.

Good luck with your future modding endeavors.

If you don't think its a maturity issue, then why did you change your signature to an expletive when you were called out for it? A mature person would have accepted that what he/she was wrong and do steps to correct the mistake. Accepting one's mistake is part of maturity, and by how you acted (which got you suspended by the way) you seem to be lacking that acceptance that what you did was wrong.

I don't blow mods. Its the opinion that most content creators have on people who steal stuff, don't credit, and do things that you did. We all agree on immaturity, whether we have the "Members" rank or "Moderators" rank. None of the moderators give a damn about me and would gladly ban me in a heartbeat if I violated the sites rules.

Another part of maturity is insulting someone when you think they won't see or hear it. Luckily for me, you trashtalked me on a fairly popular YouTube channel so I got to see it. If you want to insult someone, you'd tell it to them personally.

Thirdly, I have zero problem with you. Its your attitude that I want to see change. Modding isn't easy no matter how you cut it, but what you did really ruined this community. It basically gave us content creators the impression that their things would just get ripped apart off site. What I'd personally like to see from you is that you change your attitude for the better. You are 16 and probably still running on hormones and angst, and I hope your life turns out the better for you.

Good luck with your future modding endeavors.

Yeah....I ruined this community. Good shit. My life is just fine as well. I will be starting my EMT class in the fall and basically have my entire future planned. Sounds like its really rough :huh:

I only have attitude with certain people. If I was cool with you, you would probably see the chill side of me. 

Yeah....I ruined this community. Good shit. My life is just fine as well. I will be starting my EMT class in the fall and basically have my entire future planned. Sounds like its really rough :huh:

I only have attitude with certain people. If I was cool with you, you would probably see the chill side of me. 

I don't blame ya, just the attitude you carry and how many others have it too.

Here's the thing. There is a saying, that you judge people on how they treat those they dislike. I've been as fair to you as I possibly could be without devolving into using curse words and name calling which you did to me.

You guys got some really nice ambulances.

8691732888_94716c63ba_k.jpg

The truth is, whether you believe in it or not, no matter how much you plan, things could go wrong at any aspect of your life. Believe me. Good luck on being an EMT. Maybe I'll visit and you'll be legally obligated to save me if I get into a medical emergency. Just remember that humility goes a long way and that being an EMT doesn't make you more special or important than the rest of us, especially those who choose a field different or less community oriented as yours.

I don't blame ya, just the attitude you carry and how many others have it too.

Here's the thing. There is a saying, that you judge people on how they treat those they dislike. I've been as fair to you as I possibly could be without devolving into using curse words and name calling which you did to me.

You guys got some really nice ambulances.

8691732888_94716c63ba_k.jpg

The truth is, whether you believe in it or not, no matter how much you plan, things could go wrong at any aspect of your life. Believe me. Good luck on being an EMT. Maybe I'll visit and you'll be legally obligated to save me if I get into a medical emergency. Just remember that humility goes a long way and that being an EMT doesn't make you more special or important than the rest of us, especially those who choose a field different or less community oriented as yours.

Yes we do have beautiful ambulances. But according to some of the medics that ride on this particular unit, the swivel chair in the back is terrible if you are trying to work with a patient.\

Trust me, i know things can change in a hurry. I might realize that I don't want to be in the service and change my plans. Only time will tell.

Hopefully I won't have to scrape your ass off the street one day :holdglass:

HA got em.... Itchboy 1 Mentor 0

Atleast I didnt get banned from S55 5 times.

And again, how many mods have you produced? As far as i am concerned, you have no room to even be in this conversation.

No but I'm a member of this forum and see your side of the argument is ridiculous. You got called out and handled it very poorly.

Thats what I thought.....again, you are just doing this since you were always the bitch back in S55.

kFGYqUE.jpg

You forgot the rest.

If I recall correctly, you ended the argument by saying and I'll quote: "I don't care how you treat me. This is an internet argument and we both have far more important things to deal with. So lets end it here. Have a good day."

Well...  Doesn't seem like it... Why are people so interested in making more conflicts? Just shut up and let the staff take care of it.

Also, I'm sorry for saying this, but you're both being immature for arguing about this again and spamming this topic with useless remarks, solve it somewhere else and stop this nonsense, it won't take us anywhere.

HA got em.... Itchboy 1 Mentor 0

Honestly, this isn't a fight or whatever. This is just a slightly heated discussion on what he did and how he can be a better person next time. I don't think on hate or whatever because it would be fruitless hating someone over the internet.

And again, how many mods have you produced? As far as i am concerned, you have no room to even be in this conversation.

This is a public forum. I believe that whether or not a member has any mods, he has the right to say something. If it is stupid or against the rules, thats where the moderators come in to clean it up.

You forgot the rest.

If I recall correctly, you ended the argument by saying and I'll quote: "I don't care how you treat me. This is an internet argument and we both have far more important things to deal with. So lets end it here. Have a good day."

Well...  Doesn't seem like it... Why are people so interested in making more conflicts? Just shut up and let the staff take care of it.

Also, I'm sorry for saying this, but you're both being immature for arguing about this again and spamming this topic with useless remarks, solve it somewhere else and stop this nonsense, it won't take us anywhere.

This is the part where I admit that yes, I did get carried away and I apologize to anyone I've offended. I'm willing to stop it here because I want to go to sleep now, so everyone can have a free beer.

No I wasn't mentor. Unlike you I let things go and make up for my mistakes instead of digging a deeper hole. take your mods and your "talent" and leave.

Yeah you were buttercup.

No, but you did get banned from Emergency Planet, a THIRD time after this one. That's pretty impressive, given how hard it is to get banned here. Especially compared to Squad55. Also, don't compare your work to original content creators. Reskins is a different league than new models and scripts. 

Here's the facts.

Mentor1159 used content he wasn't allowed to in his mod. When he was warned about it, he got upset, and as you can see from other sites, he got pretty upset. Now he is saying he'll leave this site and take his material elsewhere.

Now, the thing is, even if he goes to the Emergency Europe board to release this mod, it'll have to be removed from there as well, given their copyright requirements by their forum rules are more strict than ours. Also on top of that, their host has a strict copyright policy that if you do not follow (which means you cannot even have links to downloads of someone else's work without their permission) they will terminate the site. 

Now, since certain members can't behave, and it's becoming an issue for this site, I'm going to put the third ban on Mentor1159 for significantly longer than last time. I'm also going to close this topic. 

Let's try to act like adults shall we?