[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Red and blue lights for firetrucks and other emergency vehicles is normal not strange.

inb4 argument

Services around the world are unique. Respect that. Here in the UK for example, we only use blues, although I see the occasional naughty cop keeping his rear reds on while responding.

Aside from that, really can't wait! Loving the liveries on the fire trucks, very unique.

Here is the thing. The mod is completely fictional. It does not follow any specific city, state, or country. All textures and lights are done how I wanted them. They will remain that way and thats final. Change the topic please!

Here is the thing. The mod is completely fictional. It does not follow any specific city, state, or country. All textures and lights are done how I wanted them. They will remain that way and thats final. Change the topic please!

will do nice job btw its THVFD from brmad

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

On a topic of general modding, I totally agree. It's much more enjoyable creating a mod that is done how you want it, rather than to someone's standards.

Mentor looking great man. Can't bearly wait for the release.

Only in the clip on youtube (from thenorthenalex) i saw white ems units and in the picture here there are black. I personaly thi k white looking beter.

I like the black/red ambulances.  I did some reskins myself for a little mod I was doing, and my ambulances were black with blue striping.  They looked really cool in my opinion, and even the fire trucks were black/white with red striping.  The skins looked cool in my opinion, even if they did look a little different and fictional.  I have seen some departments with sometimes over-the-top graphics, but if they're done right, then they can look really cool.

Anyway, I like the mod so far.  My only suggestion is to add some radiation to the lights, especially the police ones.  You'll barely be able to see those lights during the day and you wouldn't believe how much of a different a little radiation can make with lighting.  The patterns are nice though, and I'm looking forward to downloading this!  The new tanker is awesome, too.   :holdglass:  

I understand what tft.cf's saying. I used to live in the same country where he is living. EU gave us some orders how our ambulances should look like. That is why 85% of EU's ambulances are almost the same. If you agree with EU's terms, you get a donation to buy some new ambulances. But lights and colors varies from country to even county or town. But that was really off topic. 

I love the mod, man! I can't wait for release date. Speaking of which, I love the ambulances but my main point will be on the PD, Riverside PD looks AMAZING! Also cannot wait for that new script which provides parking places for police cars all over the map. Thank you! 

I understand what tft.cf's saying. I used to live in the same country where he is living. EU gave us some orders how our ambulances should look like. That is why 85% of EU's ambulances are almost the same. If you agree with EU's terms, you get a donation to buy some new ambulances. But lights and colors varies from country to even county or town. But that was really off topic. 

I love the mod, man! I can't wait for release date. Speaking of which, I love the ambulances but my main point will be on the PD, Riverside PD looks AMAZING! Also cannot wait for that new script which provides parking places for police cars all over the map. Thank you! 

Almost correct, the lights MUST be blue.

i find it funny how  the rescue squad i am a member of has black over red ambulances as well as red and blue lights on the ambulances, fire engines/trucks, and rescue trucks. (or squad to appease those who call a heavy rescue a squad)...maybe not the color scheme, but the emergency light combo of red/blue is very common here in my part of NJ. Its not like everyone in the world uses one single light color or truck color...lets give the guy a break. and as he said, it is FICTIONAL. 

Did you not read the first post at all? The mod takes place in a fictional city with a population of about 50,000 people. Read everything before posting please. I will not be adding radiation as it will cut down on lag for lower end computers.

this is what confused me a bit

"I announce the production of the Riverside Modification. The mod takes place in a fictional city with a population of about 50,000 people. Riverside is home to Four Fire Stations and One Police Station. Riverside is also home to the very popular Riverside County Medical Center. Riverside County Medical Center is the best trauma center around."

Relax man, its going to be okay lol

this is what confused me a bit

"I announce the production of the Riverside Modification. The mod takes place in a fictional city with a population of about 50,000 people. Riverside is home to Four Fire Stations and One Police Station. Riverside is also home to the very popular Riverside County Medical Center. Riverside County Medical Center is the best trauma center around."

Relax man, its going to be okay lol

How is that confusing? You asked a stupid question. If you read the post, you would have answered the question yourself.

Good work on the mod.  I really like the tanker.  My hometown fire department cant make up their own minds on color scheme.  They have all red trucks, red and black engines, and a red and white tower.  Cant wait for this to release.  

Can attack lines be attached to the tanker too? And can pumpers connect to other pumpers?

On the color side of things kinda a sad story. My old VFD bought a rescue pumper to use as a rescue from a fire department in another state that still had that fire department's name and crest on it. They never repainted that truck and finally resold it a few years later with the same color scheme as they bought it. I don't think it saw much action but when it did I'm sure it confused a few people who looked closely, probably blew the minds of any fire buffs we had around too.

Can attack lines be attached to the tanker too? And can pumpers connect to other pumpers?

On the color side of things kinda a sad story. My old VFD bought a rescue pumper to use as a rescue from a fire department in another state that still had that fire department's name and crest on it. They never repainted that truck and finally resold it a few years later with the same color scheme as they bought it. I don't think it saw much action but when it did I'm sure it confused a few people who looked closely, probably blew the minds of any fire buffs we had around too.

No and No.

Its looks good man i hope this mod goes far. Keep up the good work  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Great new guys, I am uploading the mod right now. 

Known issues:

Hazmat 4 crew cannot re-enter vehicle(Spent days trying to figure out and no one can figure it out)

All the doors seem to open inverted(Fix soon hopefully)

Hopefully I can figure this stuff out in the next couple of days and I will release a patch when its done. Even with these two small issues, the mod is completely playable and very enjoyable! Hope you guys enjoy it. Link will be posted on first post when ready.