[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

hi there david here i just wanted to know that when i play this awesome mod on the fire police and ems i play as normal but  i get the end of mission lost control of events and not carry on playing i like this mod dont get me wrong just wished i can keep playing with free play is there any way it can be sorted or should it be like that thanks :)

^ Same problem here ^. I also have the problem every once in a while if I hook up the water supply (hydrant to engine) I can not unhook it. Any solutions?

Are you using the rapid deployment to hook up and unhook the water supply? The script bugs out if you don't.

Are you using the rapid deployment to hook up and unhook the water supply? The script bugs out if you don't.

Technically you don't. I normally don't when I play and I dont have any issues. However I do recommend using RD as it should stop that from happening

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If you dont like it, dont download it. Not everyone will like my work and thats fine.

Well said!

Red and blue lights for firetrucks and other emergency vehicles is normal not strange.

It's a bit uncommon for fire trucks in the US but not unheard of.

Nice mod though!

Well said!

It's a bit uncommon for fire trucks in the US but not unheard of.

Nice mod though!

In version 1.3 I changed all the blue to white. I am think it looks better. I will release all the noted for 1.3 after I release it but expect bug fixes and a few units with new LED lighting packages.

In version 1.3 I changed all the blue to white. I am think it looks better. I will release all the noted for 1.3 after I release it but expect bug fixes and a few units with new LED lighting packages.

Some trucks even have green lights on them (ie Chicago) to honor their communities maritime heritage.  The city I live in now has some blue lights on their trucks but none on the light bars.  Most run red and white.

I took a look at your entercar script, and your vehicle and person protos, and I don't see what causing those issues with the Hazmat firefighters. Really wierd that even the original Hazmat firefighters can't enter the original Hazmat truck.

It might be something to do with the "CanEnterDekonP" setting but I don't know how that is controlled.

Just an update for you guys. I will be redoing all of the Fire and EMS lights and polygons and radiation will be included. In the next version, numerous bug fixes will also be included. With all of the lighting I have to do, it will be a while before the release.

Sorry for the double post/bumping. But I finally got around to playing v1.2 and I came across from glitches I don't think anyone else has mentioned.

The main one is because all of the firefighters are medics, they will automatically go to an injured person even if they have a hose or other piece of equipment, causing them to glitch out. When they have the hose and treat someone, the hose gets replaced by a medic bag and you can't unhook the line.

Just a suggestion for the next version  (if there will be one) don't have all the firefighters as medics. Leave that to the ambulance crews. This could also be the reason as to why the hazmat crew can't get back in the truck unless you do the work around I mentioned.

Sorry for the double post/bumping. But I finally got around to playing v1.2 and I came across from glitches I don't think anyone else has mentioned.

The main one is because all of the firefighters are medics, they will automatically go to an injured person even if they have a hose or other piece of equipment, causing them to glitch out. When they have the hose and treat someone, the hose gets replaced by a medic bag and you can't unhook the line.

Just a suggestion for the next version  (if there will be one) don't have all the firefighters as medics. Leave that to the ambulance crews. This could also be the reason as to why the hazmat crew can't get back in the truck unless you do the work around I mentioned.

No that has been mentioned plenty of times. All the Engine guys will remain paramedics, they are that way for a reason. I am also pretty sure it has nothing to do with the Hazmat crew. They are completely different prototypes.

I have an update for you guys. Really haven't done much with the mod recently because I started school not to long ago and have been busy as hell.

I have fixed the parking at Station 5 and also fixed the traffic backing up(Hopefully) :dry: . Links will be updated on the first post as usual. Also, i'm not sure when the next update will that I plan on releasing which will include new lights, bug fixes and also fire alarms.

Lastly, go check out the new Portside First Responders clan. A good friend has restarted it and this mod may be a big part of that clan. We will just have to wait and see how it goes though.

Great Mod. I really like what I have seen in it......However, I am experiencing the "End of Mission" message while playing. It seems to happen after about 15 or so minutes of playing and it makes you start and reload all over....