Mart

My BOSTON MOD Edit!

Hi guys i'm Martin from Chile and I'm firefighter. I love play Emergency 4 / 911 first responders so for that reason I have an idea, put together the 2 boston mods in one. This were the results:

NOTE:I heard there I going to have some permissions to release it but I don´t know how to do that. Sorry for my English in Chile we speak Spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8thjLilJyY&feature=youtu.be

Guys Some minits ago I edit some buildings in the mod, it looks great, it has more buildings but not so much highrises because it´s produce lag :/ .

Like you see I put the American civil pack, Add more Sirens, Change Firehouses, Add more fires, ETC.

One problem it´s in the firehouse of the airport, I put the Original Engine 22 because I not Have more vehicles to send to the fire station.  I accept Opinions, etc. Chao amigos!

No hay problema!

Mod looks okey. Looks like an LA Mod Submod though.

I Hoppah! Do you know how I can release this mod ? ... Also I wanna know what do you think, Give me your opinion!

It looks like some of my stuff you are using?   Map looks good.  A lot of lag what are you running on the computer intel or graphics card. My lights have a large amount of polys. 

Hahahaha yes man I used your mod. My problem is the lag man, I have a lot of lag in my laptop because I have this: AMD E-350 Processor 1.60 GHz.

RAM: 3,00 GB

And I not have a Intel.. :( You Know How I can decrease the Lag????? 

Like you see I´m not good with english.

The mod looks good. Like the edits to the map. Your video has also given me the chance to see how my civil cars fit into other mods besides LA mod. In your case, the only way to reduce lag it seems is to upgrade your system. EM4 with mods was never meant to be played with a laptop IMO.

I play EM4 with a laptop, a very cheap one too, then I had an old one that could play GTA no problem so being a laptop doesnt mean you can't play games, just means you have to pony up a bit more for a good vid card in order to do it.. Frankly my cheaper comp does em4 okey, in spite of the AMD card

I play EM4 on my laptop, same with GTA San Andreas, I have no problems running them with the intel graphics & CPU, hell I can even play Euro Truck Sim 2 on medium setting with no lag and its only a £400 laptop. It just depends on what brand you get though. My current one is a HP, but I had a laptop made by Gateway and that lagged like absolute crap on everything.

Okay Guys... this it's.. You think I have to released the mod ??