Mart

My BOSTON MOD Edit!

Guys iĀ“m sorry but the for personal and technical problems I going to release the mod (with new map and uptades) at end of the year. I hope you can understand me. Sorry. I promise you I going to released ;)

These thinks take time man good luck.

You are the man of these mod man If you need something let me know ! I'm having problems to upload the mod so I going to wait to my new computer there I think it will be in september

Hi guys an update, I take the map of manchester mod and I change some buildings and also put the unit of boston mod, the BMA looks very good and the stations has more units so I going to show you pictures. I hope you are okay !Ā  :D

Hospital on fire with rescue helicopter and ambulance 3 involved. EMT's down, Firefighter Down! Mayday !

On Scene:

Ā Rescue 1

Rescue 2Ā 

District 8Ā 

Tower Ladder 3

Engine 4

Engine 52

Engine 51

Engine 24

Engine 8

Engine 42

Arriving:

Ladder 17

Ladder 15

Engine 33

post-58487-0-95569100-1406500764_thumb.j

post-58487-0-93653700-1406500779_thumb.j

post-58487-0-29039100-1406500792_thumb.j

post-58487-0-07590100-1406500810_thumb.j

post-58487-0-59613200-1406500823_thumb.j

post-58487-0-99733800-1406500837_thumb.j

post-58487-0-42940000-1406500857_thumb.j

Hahaha donĀ“t worry guys, Ho of you can help to create new incidents likeĀ 

BeastyBill88Ā said. Helicopter crashing, you know all that, The mod need a new touch

Ok that is enough with the Boston Mod there is to many being made it is ridicules. Ā Basically your using my work with others models on a different map. The Boston guys are doing one too. It makes more cents if everybody put there heads together to make one good Boston Mod and not ten different versions. Ā Me being from Boston and doing the Boston Mod, started with J.Greenes work and I made a more advanced one but none of the maps look like Boston just some of the vehicle re-skins and personal. Ā  So in closing contact the Boston guys I am done with it maybe you guys can make good one good luck. Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ok that is enough with the Boston Mod there is to many being made it is ridicules. Ā Basically your using my work with others models on a different map. The Boston guys are doing one too. It makes more cents if everybody put there heads together to make one good Boston Mod and not ten different versions. Ā Me being from Boston and doing the Boston Mod, started with J.Greenes work and I made a more advanced one but none of the maps look like Boston just some of the vehicle re-skins and personal. Ā  So in closing contact the Boston guys I am done with it maybe you guys can make good one good luck. Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

I have to agree with you on this one.